d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev1222223224225226307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Aug 5 2023 05:38pm
Quote (Vastet @ Aug 5 2023 03:36pm)
Tell that to the protesters in Israel.

while the 'atheist is trying to tell you your from a monkey other people have been very busy
and
since we are on the topic of prophecy.
rfid chip in the hand/ computer chip in the brain

Revelation 13:16 KJV: And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Gold: 0.00
Aug 5 2023 05:46pm
Quote (Vastet @ Aug 6 2023 07:05am)
Your opinion is as irrelevant as you are mr or ms nobody. :)

Who are you again? Why are you so important that you can say whether or not my opinion is irrelevant? Every time you post all I can think of is who are you?

Quote (addone @ Aug 6 2023 06:17am)
If you see no difference between being a Hebrew or a jew then you don't see a difference between beliefs and race. We have words that define meaning, can't just cherrypick what they mean based on your feelings lol. You are identical to those lgbtq community people who identify as toasters. You really went turbo simp mode.

When a priest or a rabbi tells you that to be Jewish you need to have be born from a jew are contradicting themselves because their origin story begins with 2 people. Then again from Noah and his family. According to Bible or Torah everyone is a descendant everyone has the same "blood" coming from Abraham and Noah. If you have ancestors who were not from the Bible meaning a completely different blood line that means the bible story didn't originate with Adam and Eve. It means that the bible is not true. Hence the contradiction.

This includes you. Everyone according to Jewish, Christian and Muslim religious propaganda has a common ancestor we are all one blood.

Ofc this is a bs story since we know everyone has different blood and different genes and different physiology. We didn't come from from 2 people is some magical garden and a talking snake that is fermented camel milk and magic mushrooms talking.

If you can be born a jew from 2 Jewish parents then one can pick and choose their race at will. Right before having a baby 2 parents can decide to be orthodox jews and their baby is automatically an orthodox jew?
Or what if 2 parents want to identify as 2 non binary black Christians. Does it mean the baby is now born a black non binary Christian?
Beliefs are seperate from the biological race. Otherwise anyone can identify as anything.

Maybe you are confusing the word race with ethnicity?

Race - Physical characteristics that define a person as being a member of a specific group, Skin color, hair color and texture, eye color, facial features, physical build

Ethnicity - Cultural characteristics that define a person as being a member of a specific group. Language, accent, religion, styles of dress, hairstyles, social customs, food and dietary preferences or restrictions

Nationality - The legal sense of belonging to a specific political nation state Citizenship (birthright or naturalized)

Not explaining it to you. You don't have the ability to read and understand scripture. Why not start from within and look at your own heart?

1. Realize that you are a sinner and in need of a Savior:

Ro 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"

Ro 3:10 "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:"

It all began with the story of Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden. God created them perfect, there was no death or sorrow. God told them not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. They disobeyed God and as a result, sin entered into the world. The pain, which this world sees, is the result of sin.
Gold: 11.11
Aug 5 2023 06:22pm
Quote (Vastet @ Aug 5 2023 06:35pm)
LOL wtf do the Chinese have to do with anything. The islamic people ARE bowing down, period.

The Chinese are currently colonizing your country I'm sorry you didn't get the memo. Also Arabic is the third most spoken language in your capital city.

When you are forced to bow down and worship Allah, remember mecca is to the east so orient yourself properly.
Gold: 10.00
Aug 5 2023 09:35pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 5 Aug 2023 18:44)
why dont you do it

No U

Quote (CPK001 @ 5 Aug 2023 19:46)
Who are you again? Why are you so important that you can say whether or not my opinion is irrelevant? Every time you post all I can think of is who are you?

Who are you? Have I seen you post before? all you theists are so alike. Since you have no argument I can safely ignore your post.
Quote (zorzin @ 5 Aug 2023 20:22)
The Chinese are currently colonizing your country I'm sorry you didn't get the memo. Also Arabic is the third most spoken language in your capital city.

When you are forced to bow down and worship Allah, remember mecca is to the east so orient yourself properly.

You're on a whole other level of delusional. If China is colonizing Canada in an attempt to gain power from within, they're doing an incredibly terrible job of it. China is way too efficient to be so incompetent. They don't need to anyway we're nothing to China it would be a waste of effort.
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Aug 5 2023 10:21pm
Quote (JessiWan @ Aug 6 2023 10:11am)
I think you are confusing religious identity with race. Jew can mean two things: someone who practices the religion of Judaism. Or someone who is of Jewish blood, or I guess as you like to call it, someone who is a Hebrew.

You can be born of two White Europeans, but convert to Judaism, which makes you a follower of Judaism. But strictly speaking You are not a Jew because to be a true Jew, you need two biological Jewish parents. Of course, in some communities, having one Jewish mother is sufficient. But that's not important here. My point is, when people say Jew, they are mainly talking in a racial sense.

A baby that is born of an orthodox Jew and another Jew will not be an orthodox Jew automatically. However he will still a Jew because both of his parents are Jews.

There is no such thing as Jewish blood lol. Wtf is true Jewish parents? When people talk about Jews they mean a religious belief system, just the same there is no such thing as true Muslim or Christian parents. I don't like to call them Hebrews it's what they are called Hebrews being the nomadic people of modern Israel or Israeli people in today's terms. Does anyone check you on your bs? Maybe Nazi propaganda brainwashed people to think that Jews are somehow a race. Muslims are not a race, Christians are not a race, no other religion is considered a race. Perhaps you were taught wrong just google "are Jews a race?"
Hope you learned some English today and basic definitions of words.
Gold: 0.00
Aug 5 2023 10:23pm
Quote (Vastet @ Aug 6 2023 01:35pm)
No U

Who are you? Have I seen you post before? all you theists are so alike. Since you have no argument I can safely ignore your post.

You're on a whole other level of delusional. If China is colonizing Canada in an attempt to gain power from within, they're doing an incredibly terrible job of it. China is way too efficient to be so incompetent. They don't need to anyway we're nothing to China it would be a waste of effort.

How weak and pitiful you must be that you respond with the same question asked of you.

Unlike you, my reputation has been well and truly established after being here for more than a decade. The two reasons you would ask who I am are this:

1. You have no idea how to respond to that question since nobody knows who you are.

2. You haven't been here long enough to learn who is who around here.

I see the notes in your profile and all you have is a full stop. Whereas mine has been established over the years. If you want to know who I am then all you had to do was do some research.

I can't say the same about you though. Which is why when I ask who you are, you don't have any claim to fame.

So I ask again, who are you?

Quote (addone @ Aug 6 2023 02:21pm)
There is no such thing as Jewish blood lol. Wtf is true Jewish parents? When people talk about Jews they mean a religious belief system, just the same there is no such thing as true Muslim or Christian parents. I don't like to call them Hebrews it's what they are called Hebrews being the nomadic people of modern Israel or Israeli people in today's terms. Does anyone check you on your bs? Maybe Nazi propaganda brainwashed people to think that Jews are somehow a race. Muslims are not a race, Christians are not a race, no other religion is considered a race. Perhaps you were taught wrong just google "are Jews a race?"
Hope you learned some English today and basic definitions of words.

1. Realize that you are a sinner and in need of a Savior:

Ro 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"

Ro 3:10 "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:"

It all began with the story of Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden. God created them perfect, there was no death or sorrow. God told them not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. They disobeyed God and as a result, sin entered into the world. The pain, which this world sees, is the result of sin.

This post was edited by CPK001 on Aug 5 2023 10:24pm
Aug 5 2023 10:31pm
Quote (Vastet @ Aug 5 2023 08:35pm)
No U

you going to take the chip with your chinese/muslim friends?

Quote (zorzin @ Aug 5 2023 05:22pm)

chinese will certainly take the chip. do you think the muslims will?
Aug 5 2023 11:14pm
Quote (CPK001 @ 6 Aug 2023 00:23)
How weak and pitiful you must be that you respond with the same question asked of you.

Unlike you, my reputation has been well and truly established after being here for more than a decade. The two reasons you would ask who I am are this:

1. You have no idea how to respond to that question since nobody knows who you are.

2. You haven't been here long enough to learn who is who around here.

I see the notes in your profile and all you have is a full stop. Whereas mine has been established over the years. If you want to know who I am then all you had to do was do some research.

I can't say the same about you though. Which is why when I ask who you are, you don't have any claim to fame.

So I ask again, who are you?

Who are you? Have I seen you post before? All you theists are so alike. Since you have no argument I can safely ignore your post.
Aug 5 2023 11:17pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 6 Aug 2023 00:31)
you going to take the chip with your chinese/muslim friends?

chinese will certainly take the chip. do you think the muslims will?

No chip here, not unless I'm dead and don't care anymore. I am not a full blown conspiracy nut like you are but I have no more trust of government than you either.
For the fun of playing along, you think the muslims can stop the Chinese?
Aug 5 2023 11:41pm
Quote (Vastet @ Aug 5 2023 10:17pm)
No chip here, not unless I'm dead and don't care anymore. I am not a full blown conspiracy nut like you are but I have no more trust of government than you either.
For the fun of playing along, you think the muslims can stop the Chinese?

you take the jab and wear the mask? youll take the chip
you cry "cOnSpIrAREEEEEEEEEE" rhetoric the tools use. almost certainly you drank the covid kookaid

muslims/chinese dont rule anything. scamdemic showed eveyone whos in power. anyone thats paying attention
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1222223224225226307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll