d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Nord Streams 1 And 2 Gas Pipelines Exploded
Prev1212223242527Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5,712.08
Sep 30 2022 10:59am
I don’t understand why no one sees that the US future has ties to that pipeline. The US can not make up for the difference the EU would need to help replace the resources lost by losing these pipelines. The EU would want the US to help when it literally can’t inevitably losing the US A LOT of it’s Allies simply on an economic basis.

One loss is one thing. The US could help compensate. 2… never. The US could never keep up with the demand with its current policy on energy and natural resources.
Gold: 49,320.00
Sep 30 2022 11:09am
Quote (MadMan87 @ 1 Oct 2022 00:59)
I don’t understand why no one sees that the US future has ties to that pipeline. The US can not make up for the difference the EU would need to help replace the resources lost by losing these pipelines. The EU would want the US to help when it literally can’t inevitably losing the US A LOT of it’s Allies simply on an economic basis.

One loss is one thing. The US could help compensate. 2… never. The US could never keep up with the demand with its current policy on energy and natural resources.

I think I said it somewhere before, the part of oil and gas and is just a small part of what is happening. That isn't part of the bigger strategic plan of the United States.
Sep 30 2022 11:17am
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ Sep 30 2022 12:09pm)
I think I said it somewhere before, the part of oil and gas and is just a small part of what is happening. That isn't part of the bigger strategic plan of the United States.

Yes but what plan could include the US entirely collapsing it’s own security?
Sep 30 2022 11:22am
Quote (MadMan87 @ 1 Oct 2022 01:17)
Yes but what plan could include the US entirely collapsing it’s own security?

The US won't collapse at least not yet.
They are aiming for their " bigger " threat. This has been planned for years.

They are aiming for China. That is the main target all along .
Sep 30 2022 11:24am
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ Sep 30 2022 12:22pm)
The US won't collapse at least not yet.
They are aiming for their " bigger " threat. This has been planned for years.

They are aiming for China. That is the main target all along .

The US can’t survive without China.
Sep 30 2022 11:28am
Quote (MadMan87 @ 1 Oct 2022 01:24)
The US can’t survive without China.

They don't want to entirely destroy China, they want to slow them down to a point where they cannot catch up with the United States in the next 100 or 200 years.
China's BRI project is a "threat" to USA's global influence.
Sep 30 2022 11:34am
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ Sep 30 2022 12:28pm)
They don't want to entirely destroy China, they want to slow them down to a point where they cannot catch up with the United States in the next 100 or 200 years.
China's BRI project is a "threat" to USA's global influence.

It’s a co-dependent relationship. The US needs China for the cheap labor. China needs the US greed because the rest of the world will never match it. Eventually they will be pretty much even. That’s inevitable unless the US increases birth rates which hasn’t been the trend.

I can’t imagine either government truly believes they can slow or speed up the inevitable at their own will. China is already a huge influence in the US and Biden is easily the most China-Friendly president the US has had in a long time. In fact it was a major debate point in the elections that Biden would hand the US over to China.
Sep 30 2022 11:44am
Quote (MadMan87 @ 1 Oct 2022 01:34)
It’s a co-dependent relationship. The US needs China for the cheap labor. China needs the US greed because the rest of the world will never match it. Eventually they will be pretty much even. That’s inevitable unless the US increases birth rates which hasn’t been the trend.

I can’t imagine either government truly believes they can slow or speed up the inevitable at their own will. China is already a huge influence in the US and Biden is easily the most China-Friendly president the US has had in a long time. In fact it was a major debate point in the elections that Biden would hand the US over to China.

You have mentioned this before I remember. If the US plays the right card they will not be even. But the US is trying her best to slow China down with any means. If Russia goes down, China will be somewhat emasculated.
I understand that you think Biden is China friendly. This is a domestic political play and mudslinging to win votes and to get elected.

The China threat and to counter it didn't exist when Trump took office. It existed as early as Clinton's administration. The US government are very far ahead with their Geo Political strategy, they just didn't expect China to rise that fast.
Sep 30 2022 11:51am
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ Sep 30 2022 12:44pm)
You have mentioned this before I remember. If the US plays the right card they will not be even. But the US is trying her best to slow China down with any means. If Russia goes down, China will be somewhat emasculated.
I understand that you think Biden is China friendly. This is a domestic political play and mudslinging to win votes and to get elected.

The China threat and to counter it didn't exist when Trump took office. It existed as early as Clinton's administration. The US government are very far ahead with their Geo Political strategy, they just didn't expect China to rise that fast.

It definitely was used as mudslinging in the debates but it’s also verified fact that Biden and his son are invested in China.

Russia has very little economical value to China compared to the US or EU. Militarily sure. But economics trump military any day of the week.
Sep 30 2022 11:55am
Quote (MadMan87 @ 1 Oct 2022 01:51)
It definitely was used as mudslinging in the debates but it’s also verified fact that Biden and his son are invested in China.

Russia has very little economical value to China compared to the US or EU. Militarily sure. But economics trump military any day of the week.

Even Pelosi and her family have investments in China :rofl:
They have a fund office here in Hong Kong :rofl:

I am currently residing in Hong Kong .
Trump's family have vested economical interest in China as well.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1212223242527Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll