d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev1218219220221222307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,453.85
Warn: 10%
Aug 4 2023 07:38pm
Quote (addone @ Aug 4 2023 06:26pm)
Do you think Judaism or being a jew is a race? Just need to know what level of npc I am dealing with before I even attempt to answer your questions.

There is no need to call me NPC just because you are losing the debate, : D

Anyway, to answer: I believe that Jews are a race. They usually practice Judaism, but not always.
Gold: 0.00
Aug 4 2023 08:17pm
Quote (addone @ Aug 5 2023 09:44am)
Yes Jews can be viiolent yes judaism is a violent religion. Some people are more violent than other people. Yes... You truly believe that it's intellectually stimulating for us to discuss the already obvious fact that Judaism is a violent religion?

If you want to reframe your argument or provide real criticism then start with Torah or hebrew bible (first 5 books). Make a quote which doesn't make sense, provide contrast between written word vs actions, maybe a video explaining why Judaism is bad. Anything with substance that deals with factual and physical contradictions. Heck you could even make superficial fun of their hats and curly hair, posting a meme would be better than your initial line of questions.

Here is a couple of examples.

If you are born a cripple sorry you are going to hell and can't be with magic wizard in the sky.

"For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous, Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded, Or crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken. No man that hath a blemish of the seed of Aaron the priest shall come nigh to offer the offerings of the Lord made by fire: he hath a blemish; he shall not come nigh to offer the bread of his God." (Leviticus 21:18-21)

https://i.ibb.co/K6VXkc5/images-64.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/fHbRxH0/images-63.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/VB0ydN5/images-62.jpg

Not explaining it to you. You don't have the ability to read and understand scripture. Why not start from within and look at your own heart?

1. Realize that you are a sinner and in need of a Savior:

Ro 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"

Ro 3:10 "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:"

It all began with the story of Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden. God created them perfect, there was no death or sorrow. God told them not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. They disobeyed God and as a result, sin entered into the world. The pain, which this world sees, is the result of sin.
Gold: 280.69
Aug 4 2023 08:49pm
Quote (CPK001 @ Aug 4 2023 08:17pm)
Not explaining it to you. You don't have the ability to read and understand scripture. Why not start from within and look at your own heart?

1. Realize that you are a sinner and in need of a Savior:

Ro 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"

Ro 3:10 "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:"

It all began with the story of Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden. God created them perfect, there was no death or sorrow. God told them not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. They disobeyed God and as a result, sin entered into the world. The pain, which this world sees, is the result of sin.

Amen to this post
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Aug 4 2023 09:46pm
Quote (JessiWan @ Aug 5 2023 01:38pm)
There is no need to call me NPC just because you are losing the debate, : D

Anyway, to answer: I believe that Jews are a race. They usually practice Judaism, but not always.

Oh I see lol. So going back to your earlier enquiry. What conclusion can I derive by looking at the Judeic religion and does it perhaps stem from Jewish mind which is violent to begin with? The answer is no that's a hyper generalised observation.
First of all Judaism or being a jew isn't a race it is a school of religious thought. Black, white, male, female, nationality or political stance are separate categories. One can be both Israeli Jewish and one can be a black female Jewish from Canada. Any race can believe and practice Jewish religion. The fact you think it's a race has anything to do with it is beyond debatable.

Secondly are there some violent Jews? Yes. Are they all violent? heck no, in fact many are conscientious objectors and want nothing to do with violence deriving their beliefs from certain commandments. You maybe fishing for an easy win oh look israel is at war therefore all Jewish people on the planet want bloodshed.
Don't forget there are numerous Jewish denominations with varying degrees of beliefs. Some put on a pretend facades dressing up as Jews but not actually Jews. There is many facets to this question. Simplistic conclusions like yours can only come from simplistic minds wouldnt you say? What's next you will grace us with another enlightened opinion that all Muslims are terrorists? Maybe stick to your intellectually stimulating topics about how many genders there are, and leave this thread for adults thanks.

Gold: 10.00
Aug 4 2023 09:50pm
Quote (CPK001 @ 4 Aug 2023 08:08)
If it helps you sleep at night and never post again, brilliant.

ah the delusional christian nobody thinks my total victory means it's over, but no I'll just acquire more of them as the delusional christian nobody is still spouting lies and fantasies. Brilliant indeed.
Aug 4 2023 09:51pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 4 Aug 2023 10:09)
remember the atheist OOOoO OoO EeEeEKk
"since were so smart if we dont know what something does, THEN THAT MUST MEAN IT DOESNT DO ANYTHING AT ALL" (hahahahah lol snicker snort) remember how smug the 'atheists were? they used to make the "junk genes" claim. "it dunt do anything at all itsa just junk in the trunk duhhh evolutionary leftovers"

Breakthrough study overturns theory of 'junk DNA' in genome
https://www.theguardian.com/science/2012/sep/05/genes-genome-junk-dna-encode
excerpt: "For years, the vast stretches of DNA between our 20,000 or so protein-coding genes – more than 98% of the genetic sequence inside each of our cells – was written off as "junk" DNA. Already falling out of favour in recent years, this concept will now, with Encode's work, be consigned to the history books."

hi im a atheist and im super duper scientific
https://nationaltoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/International-Clown-Week-1200x834.jpg

Monkey boy put on clown makeup for this selfie.
Aug 4 2023 10:06pm
Quote (zorzin @ 4 Aug 2023 18:16)
Lol not a chance, the mods would ((shut It down)) instantly.

I always find it amusing that western atheists are allowed to mock Christianity cause it has no balls left. But if these same religion non-enthusiasts dared to publicly mock Judaism or Islam they would either get suicided by the adl or their head chopped off.

They're allowed to criticize what their superiors have deemed to be acceptable.

The christians got booted out of government and slapped with restrictions for fucking around enough they were no longer tolerated in power in most of Europe and North America. Any religion which wishes to abide in these regions must accept the same conditions, and while they're still learning how to adapt to Western reality and the West is learning how to deal with new ideas they mostly do. There's about as much threat of a jew or muslim going around killing people as there is a christian or other or atheist, and whichever religion someone belongs to (or doesn't) they all end up in the same grave or prison system.
The jews and muslims are chafing at being put on the same leash but they have no choice. Wear it or go extinct. The longer and harder they resist the less the population will tolerate that resistance until they wear the leash willingly. It took centuries to put christians on the leash and they still whine about it so the jews and muslims won't bow down quickly or easily but they will bow down.
Gold: 1,453.85
Aug 4 2023 10:19pm
Quote (addone @ Aug 4 2023 08:46pm)
Oh I see lol. So going back to your earlier enquiry. What conclusion can I derive by looking at the Judeic religion and does it perhaps stem from Jewish mind which is violent to begin with? The answer is no that's a hyper generalised observation.

How is it a generalization?

First of all Judaism or being a jew isn't a race it is a school of religious thought.

You are confusing Judaism with Jews. The former is a religion, the latter is a race.

You think in a confused way.

Black, white, male, female, nationality or political stance are separate categories. One can be both Israeli Jewish and one can be a black female Jewish from Canada. Any race can believe and practice Jewish religion.

Judaism started out not accepting people who were not Jewish by blood. It is only after some time that they started to accept converts and some leaders still don't consider them real Jews.

The fact you think it's a race has anything to do with it is beyond debatable.

The fact you didn't know Jews are a race is beyond funny.

Secondly are there some violent Jews? Yes. Are they all violent? heck no, in fact many are conscientious objectors and want nothing to do with violence deriving their beliefs from certain commandments.

Except nobody is claiming all Jews are violent. You need to think in a more nuanced way. I am saying that Jews as a whole tend to be more violent than other races.

You maybe fishing for an easy win oh look israel is at war therefore all Jewish people on the planet want bloodshed.

I never said that. Stop making shit up and then attributing it to me.

Don't forget there are numerous Jewish denominations with varying degrees of beliefs. Some put on a pretend facades dressing up as Jews but not actually Jews. There is many facets to this question. Simplistic conclusions like yours can only come from simplistic minds wouldnt you say?

It took you nearly 3 pages to get to the conclusion that violent minds beget violent religions. I wouldn't say that I am the one with a simplistic mind.

What's next you will grace us with another enlightened opinion that all Muslims are terrorists?

I don't understand how you could have derived these sorts of absolutes from I said. I never claimed all such and such group are such and such way.

Maybe stick to your intellectually stimulating topics about how many genders there are, and leave this thread for adults thanks.

Maybe you should stop being so triggered by people telling the truth about your beloved Jews. Btw, I never made any topics about different genders. This is more proof that you are confused.

Your memes make better arguments than you do, lol.
Aug 4 2023 10:22pm
judaism is absolutely not a race, this has been proved conclusively.
Gold: 0.69
Aug 4 2023 11:34pm
Quote (Vastet @ Aug 4 2023 09:06pm)
The christians got booted out of government and slapped with restrictions for fucking around enough they were no longer tolerated in power in most of Europe and North America. Any religion which wishes to abide in these regions must accept the same conditions, and while they're still learning how to adapt to Western reality and the West is learning how to deal with new ideas they mostly do. There's about as much threat of a jew or muslim going around killing people as there is a christian or other or atheist, and whichever religion someone belongs to (or doesn't) they all end up in the same grave or prison system.
The jews and muslims are chafing at being put on the same leash but they have no choice. Wear it or go extinct. The longer and harder they resist the less the population will tolerate that resistance until they wear the leash willingly. It took centuries to put christians on the leash and they still whine about it so the jews and muslims won't bow down quickly or easily but they will bow down.

lol bow down to what?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1218219220221222307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll