d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev1217218219220221307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Aug 4 2023 04:45pm
[QUOTE=JessiWan,Aug 4 2023 02:58 If I make a thread dedicated to scrutinizing Jews, will you join me there?[/QUOTE]

ya do that because its off topic here. this is a thread scrutinizing the atheists/antitheists religion

Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Aug 4 2023 04:50pm
Quote (zorzin @ Aug 5 2023 10:37am)
HAHAHAHAHA

Oh my sweet summer child...

What's funny? Did you get banned on twitter for making bad faith arguments (insults) against the Jews? And now you crying here that your freedom of speech has been violated?
Maybe next time try not say sand n.. too much when making an argument.

This post was edited by addone on Aug 4 2023 04:51pm
Gold: 11.11
Aug 4 2023 04:55pm
Quote (addone @ Aug 4 2023 06:50pm)
What's funny? Did you get banned on twitter for making bad faith arguments (insults) against the Jews? And now you crying here that your freedom of speech has been violated?
Maybe next time try not say sand n.. too much when making an argument.

Your comment was funny so I laughed, ty for this was a long day.
Don't have Twitter. Don't care about violations that don't affect me.

I'll say what I Wana say, If I call you a nappy headed hoe ain't nothing to it gangsta rap made me do it.

But seriously your comment was a 10/10 lolzcow
Gold: 1,453.85
Aug 4 2023 05:04pm
Quote (addone @ Aug 4 2023 03:31pm)

Then you ask even more generaliszed question are some groups more violent than others? Yes this is unfalliable proves nothing type of question.

My questions aren't meant to prove anything. They are meant to make you think. And in this thread, more specifically to think about the condition of the Jewish mind. A religion is the product of human mind, and when a religion is violent, then it suggests that the mind that came up with it was violent.

Then out of this rhetorical questions you derived that jews are more violent... OK sure now explain how?

A violent mind begets a violent religion. Judaism is violent, and it came from a Jewish mind. Therefore, Jewish mind is violent.

Anyone can make a sweeping general question such as, are there some people dumber than others? Then insert a unrelated conclusion. Such as if you answer yes then white supremacists are dumb. This is what's known a false equivalence logic

See above.

Establish examples, statistics, data, evidence how they are more violent.

Whether some people are more violent is subjectively determined, hence things like stats, evidence, data..etc don't help. But my reasoning which I presented above should show that there exists the possibility that Jews are more violent.

I am not even trying to prove that Jews are more violent anymore. I mostly want to point out the closeminded-ness of people such as you. You won't even consider the possibility that Jews are more violent despite the fact Judaism-inspired religions are full of violence, and you even acknowledge this yourself. I mean what will it take to convince you that someone is more violent? Does he need to be stabbing people every second of the day for you to be convinced?

I already know the Jews are just as bad if not worse than Christians but not because of your simpleton deductions. Can't just say Jews are bad on the reason that some people are more violent than others. I am not saying that you are wrong or the Jews arent violent I am saying your argument is bad.

So how should I word my argument so that you will think it's good?

Aug 4 2023 05:15pm

Gold: 0.00
Aug 4 2023 05:20pm
Quote (addone @ Aug 4 2023 10:32pm)
Even your strawman attempts are weak. :rofl:

I say your napkin god argument is weak. You stumbled over the very first question. Once again you are unable to understand because you don't have the Holy Spirit.

Your first problem that you need to address is this:

1. Realize that you are a sinner and in need of a Savior:

Ro 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"

Ro 3:10 "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:"

It all began with the story of Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden. God created them perfect, there was no death or sorrow. God told them not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. They disobeyed God and as a result, sin entered into the world. The pain, which this world sees, is the result of sin.
Aug 4 2023 05:44pm
Quote (JessiWan @ Aug 5 2023 11:04am)
My questions aren't meant to prove anything. They are meant to make you think. And in this thread, more specifically to think about the condition of the Jewish mind. A religion is the product of human mind, and when a religion is violent, then it suggests that the mind that came up with it was violent.

A violent mind begets a violent religion. Judaism is violent, and it came from a Jewish mind. Therefore, Jewish mind is violent.

See above.

Whether some people are more violent is subjectively determined, hence things like stats, evidence, data..etc don't help. But my reasoning which I presented above should show that there exists the possibility that Jews are more violent.

I am not even trying to prove that Jews are more violent anymore. I mostly want to point out the closeminded-ness of people such as you. You won't even consider the possibility that Jews are more violent despite the fact Judaism-inspired religions are full of violence, and you even acknowledge this yourself. I mean what will it take to convince you that someone is more violent? Does he need to be stabbing people every second of the day for you to be convinced?

So how should I word my argument so that you will think it's good?

Yes Jews can be viiolent yes judaism is a violent religion. Some people are more violent than other people. Yes... You truly believe that it's intellectually stimulating for us to discuss the already obvious fact that Judaism is a violent religion?

If you want to reframe your argument or provide real criticism then start with Torah or hebrew bible (first 5 books). Make a quote which doesn't make sense, provide contrast between written word vs actions, maybe a video explaining why Judaism is bad. Anything with substance that deals with factual and physical contradictions. Heck you could even make superficial fun of their hats and curly hair, posting a meme would be better than your initial line of questions.

Here is a couple of examples.

If you are born a cripple sorry you are going to hell and can't be with magic wizard in the sky.

"For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous, Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded, Or crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken. No man that hath a blemish of the seed of Aaron the priest shall come nigh to offer the offerings of the Lord made by fire: he hath a blemish; he shall not come nigh to offer the bread of his God." (Leviticus 21:18-21)

Gold: 0.69
Aug 4 2023 06:32pm
Quote (addone @ Aug 4 2023 04:15pm)

need to add "addone napkin" to the first one, BTW any knowledge of logic knows those dont disprove any thing its just mocking which is predicted in the second testament, my faith grows.
and its dumb to say they talking to the ceiling. not pastafarian dumb but dumb never the less

Gold: 1,453.85
Aug 4 2023 07:01pm
Quote (addone @ Aug 4 2023 04:44pm)
Yes Jews can be viiolent yes judaism is a violent religion. Some people are more violent than other people. Yes... You truly believe that it's intellectually stimulating for us to discuss the already obvious fact that Judaism is a violent religion?

I didn't merely want to proclaim that Judaism is a violent religion. I wanted to ask you what kind of conclusion you can draw from that. Do you think that maybe Judaism is violent because it came from a Jewish mind, which in turn would mean that the Jewish mind is violent?

I don't understand why it's so hard for you to admit that Jews are violent. You already know that their religion is violent.

If you want to reframe your argument or provide real criticism then start with Torah or hebrew bible (first 5 books). Make a quote which doesn't make sense, provide contrast between written word vs actions, maybe a video explaining why Judaism is bad. Anything with substance that deals with factual and physical contradictions. Heck you could even make superficial fun of their hats and curly hair, posting a meme would be better than your initial line of questions.

That line of questioning is to make you think. But you apparently think posting memes is a better way to argue.

Here is a couple of examples.

If you are born a cripple sorry you are going to hell and can't be with magic wizard in the sky.

"For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous, Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded, Or crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken. No man that hath a blemish of the seed of Aaron the priest shall come nigh to offer the offerings of the Lord made by fire: he hath a blemish; he shall not come nigh to offer the bread of his God." (Leviticus 21:18-21)

You truly believe that it's intellectually stimulating for us to discuss the already obvious fact that the holy books of Abrahamic religions are full of bullshit?

Lol, you think posting memes means you are making an argument. And you had the gall to say that my questions weren't intellectually stimulating.
Aug 4 2023 07:26pm
Quote (JessiWan @ Aug 5 2023 01:01pm)
I didn't merely want to proclaim that Judaism is a violent religion. I wanted to ask you what kind of conclusion you can draw from that. Do you think that maybe Judaism is violent because it came from a Jewish mind, which in turn would mean that the Jewish mind is violent?

I don't understand why it's so hard for you to admit that Jews are violent. You already know that their religion is violent.

That line of questioning is to make you think. But you apparently think posting memes is a better way to argue.

Do you think Judaism or being a jew is a race? Just need to know what level of npc I am dealing with before I even attempt to answer your questions.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1217218219220221307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll