d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev1216217218219220307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Aug 4 2023 08:09am
Quote (Vastet @ Aug 3 2023 11:04pm)
Ok monkey boy. lol

remember the atheist OOOoO OoO EeEeEKk
"since were so smart if we dont know what something does, THEN THAT MUST MEAN IT DOESNT DO ANYTHING AT ALL" (hahahahah lol snicker snort) remember how smug the 'atheists were? they used to make the "junk genes" claim. "it dunt do anything at all itsa just junk in the trunk duhhh evolutionary leftovers"

Breakthrough study overturns theory of 'junk DNA' in genome
https://www.theguardian.com/science/2012/sep/05/genes-genome-junk-dna-encode
excerpt: "For years, the vast stretches of DNA between our 20,000 or so protein-coding genes – more than 98% of the genetic sequence inside each of our cells – was written off as "junk" DNA. Already falling out of favour in recent years, this concept will now, with Encode's work, be consigned to the history books."

hi im a atheist and im super duper scientific
Gold: 1,453.85
Aug 4 2023 09:04am
Quote (addone @ Aug 4 2023 05:42am)
Not at all. Judaism was invented/developed over a 1000 year period. It began with Abraham a Hebrew man then Moses solidified it. Along the way the Greeks, Persians and the romans had an influence. Even the authors of Torah are a contested subject.

Yes, Judaism evolved over a period of time and has received influence/input from others, but this doesn't change the fact that it was initially invented/originated by a Jew. Can you deny this?

And regarding the input from pagan races like Greeks and Romans: it's very likely that without these influences, Judaism would be even more violent. As for the authors of Torah being contested: it's more like we don't know what Jews wrote it. But we don't have any doubt that it was written by Jews.

If you are here to race grift your lowbrow arguments you have chosen the wrong thread.

You need to ask yourself why you have so much trouble accepting that Jews invented a violent religion. Look at the stuff you said. You keep finding excuse after excuse for Jews.

Question for you: Is it possible at all that a group of people are more violent than other groups of people?

This post was edited by JessiWan on Aug 4 2023 09:34am
Aug 4 2023 11:57am
only knows to shit on Christianity. But when it comes to equal criticism of Judaism, his balls shrivel up.
Gold: 0.69
Aug 4 2023 03:18pm
it is written "addone is false" on a napkin
game over man game over
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Aug 4 2023 03:21pm
Quote (JessiWan @ Aug 5 2023 03:04am)
Yes, Judaism evolved over a period of time and has received influence/input from others, but this doesn't change the fact that it was initially invented/originated by a Jew. Can you deny this?

And regarding the input from pagan races like Greeks and Romans: it's very likely that without these influences, Judaism would be even more violent. As for the authors of Torah being contested: it's more like we don't know what Jews wrote it. But we don't have any doubt that it was written by Jews.

You need to ask yourself why you have so much trouble accepting that Jews invented a violent religion. Look at the stuff you said. You keep finding excuse after excuse for Jews.

Question for you: Is it possible at all that a group of people are more violent than other groups of people?

What is your big intellectual argument here? That the Jews originated Judaism? Christians initiated Christianity? Communists started communism?
Seriously?

I have plenty of things to say against the Jews lol just don't want to engage in this dumb argument.

Is it possible for a group of people to be more violent than other group? Yea.....
Is it possible for you to ask better questions which don't involve the most generic assumptions? What's next is it possible that some people to have bigger dicks than other people?
I don't care which side of political or religious isle you sit but if you going to make crude arguments I am either not engaging or will call you out. More than happy to scrutinize Jews, Muslims or whichever religion even if this thread is dedicated to the Christians.
Aug 4 2023 03:58pm
Quote (addone @ Aug 4 2023 02:21pm)
What is your big intellectual argument here? That the Jews originated Judaism? Christians initiated Christianity? Communists started communism?
Seriously?

Yes, seriously. If Jews originated Judaism, which is violent, then this should tell you something about the condition of the Jewish mind. Maybe it's violent and bloodthirsty. But you either refuse, or lack the mental fortitude, to consider the aforementioned possibility.

I have plenty of things to say against the Jews lol just don't want to engage in this dumb argument.

Is it possible for a group of people to be more violent than other group? Yea.....
Is it possible for you to ask better questions which don't involve the most generic assumptions? What's next is it possible that some people to have bigger dicks than other people?

The questions are meant to make you think. If you answer yes to the question that some group of people can be more violent than others, than it should follow that Jews can be more violent than others. And this finding is further reinforced by the fact that the other two religions that grew out of the Jewish religion are also very violent, which you admit to yourself.

I don't care which side of political or religious isle you sit but if you going to make crude arguments

How are my arguments crude? I haven't even really made any actual arguments besides Jews being more violent. Mostly I have been asking you questions in this thread. It sounds like you want out because you can't deal with my questions. They cause too much thinking.

I am either not engaging or will call you out.

Call me out then. Tell me why my arguments are crude. Tell me where I am wrong.

More than happy to scrutinize Jews, Muslims or whichever religion even if this thread is dedicated to the Christians.

If I make a thread dedicated to scrutinizing Jews, will you join me there?
Gold: 11.11
Aug 4 2023 04:16pm
Quote (JessiWan @ Aug 4 2023 05:58pm)

Lol not a chance, the mods would ((shut It down)) instantly.

I always find it amusing that western atheists are allowed to mock Christianity cause it has no balls left. But if these same religion non-enthusiasts dared to publicly mock Judaism or Islam they would either get suicided by the adl or their head chopped off.

They're allowed to criticize what their superiors have deemed to be acceptable.
Aug 4 2023 04:31pm
Quote (zorzin @ Aug 4 2023 03:16pm)
Lol not a chance, the mods would ((shut It down)) instantly.

I always find it amusing that western atheists are allowed to mock Christianity cause it has no balls left. But if these same religion non-enthusiasts dared to publicly mock Judaism or Islam they would either get suicided by the adl or their head chopped off.

They're allowed to criticize what their superiors have deemed to be acceptable.

Yep.

And also, it's not just ADL. These people (such as ) undergo a mental process of self-censorship. Any time they are confronted with questions about any aspect of Jews, they shut down the thought process immediately. They don't want to reach the conclusion that Jews might be bad in any way, cause that's antisemitic/bad/can lead to Jews genocide.
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Aug 4 2023 04:31pm
Quote (JessiWan @ Aug 5 2023 09:58am)
Yes, seriously. If Jews originated Judaism, which is violent, then this should tell you something about the condition of the Jewish mind. Maybe it's violent and bloodthirsty. But you either refuse, or lack the mental fortitude, to consider the aforementioned possibility.

The questions are meant to make you think. If you answer yes to the question that some group of people can be more violent than others, than it should follow that Jews can be more violent than others. And this finding is further reinforced by the fact that the other two religions that grew out of the Jewish religion are also very violent, which you admit to yourself.

How are my arguments crude? I haven't even really made any actual arguments besides Jews being more violent. Mostly I have been asking you questions in this thread. It sounds like you want out because you can't deal with my questions. They cause too much thinking.

Call me out then. Tell me why my arguments are crude. Tell me where I am wrong.

Your argument is crude because you ask who originated Judaism. When it has very little importance. Some hebrew farmer called Abraham then later a guy Moses and a bunch more people over 1000 years...like ok cool and?

Then you ask even more generaliszed question are some groups more violent than others? Yes this is unfalliable proves nothing type of question. Then out of this rhetorical questions you derived that jews are more violent... OK sure now explain how?
Anyone can make a sweeping general question such as, are there some people dumber than others? Then insert a unrelated conclusion. Such as if you answer yes then white supremacists are dumb. This is what's known a false equivalence logic

Establish examples, statistics, data, evidence how they are more violent. I already know the Jews are just as bad if not worse than Christians but not because of your simpleton deductions. Can't just say Jews are bad on the reason that some people are more violent than others. I am not saying that you are wrong or the Jews arent violent I am saying your argument is bad.

If you made a dedicated thread about the Jews I would very likely help you scrutinise them. Although they are not as stuck up as Christians. If you made fun of Judaism the Jews would shrug it off and say w/e in that regard I give them credit.
Heck if Christians would admit that their bible is nothing more than an allegorical morality tale then there would be nothing for me to scrutinize here either.

This post was edited by addone on Aug 4 2023 04:33pm
Gold: 11.11
Aug 4 2023 04:37pm
Quote (addone @ Aug 4 2023 06:31pm)
. If you made fun of Judaism the Jews would shrug it off and say w/e

HAHAHAHAHA

Oh my sweet summer child...
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1216217218219220307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll