d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Mar A Lago Raided By Fbi
Prev1216217218219220233Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 260.11
Sep 11 2022 04:34pm
Quote (YeeHaw @ Sep 11 2022 05:01pm)
Biden smeared himself when he actually engaged in quid pro quo with Ukraine and admitted it on film. Donald Trump made a phone call like, “hey what is this all about?” This happened way before anybody even thought about Biden for president. There was no political gain here for Donald trump, although it became extremely obvious there was as soon as the world went insane and tried ending his presidency because of it.
Obama did obtain a visa warrant to spy on a rival political campaign. This was literally watergate but much more technologically advanced, and nobody gave a shit because trump hated Mexicans or something.
It seems as if you are just fine with Joe Biden doing exactly what they could never prove trump did, and getting away with it. Not only getting away with it but the entire corporate machine says “Russian misinformation” and moves on immediately. That is so fucking corrupt.
It also seems you are just fine with a repeat of watergate, and again nobody gives a shit because the corporate press simply says Donald is X Y Z and therefore something that was absolutely unspeakable just a few decades ago is now just how the game is played.

If you don't want to get spied on then don't hire a ton criminals who are being actively investigated. Being involved in a presidential campaign is not a get-out-of-being-investigated-free card.

Funny that Biden doing something that both official USA foreign policy and the entirety of the EU agreed was a good thing is a "quid pro quo with Ukraine and admitted on film" while Trump extorting them purely for political gain is written off.

As usual it only takes two seconds to debunk your garbage.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 10%
Sep 11 2022 05:25pm
Who’s have guessed the user who comes here exclusively to be rude and a contrarian is defending watergate 2.0. Also thinks what he said is debunking anything I said. Whatever gets you through the night dude.

The entire EU and US foreign policy agreed with using US tax money to interfere with an investigation into an oil company? This is news to me. If so then there is a much bigger problem than I had realized.

Remember when we agreed we would not interact? I was just fine without you quoting me and just saying the opposite thing.
Gold: 5,016.77
Sep 11 2022 05:29pm
Quote (bogie160 @ Sep 11 2022 06:31pm)
I agree with the bold. Kerry's offense was far greater than Flynn's, but I don't think he should go to jail for it. That's a very high bar. Never engaging in public policy again is enough.

Re: the FBI Russia-gate saga, FBI lawyers found it necessary to lie to FISA court judges. FBI brass found it necessary to lie to their own rank and file about Alfa Bank. The FBI knew well and early that the dossier was bunk, Steele's own "source" repudiated him in person to the FBI in interview. Multiple FBI agents were variously fired, reassigned, or retired (even recently!) for misconduct. It's a problem, and one that can only be rectified by some people spending a lot of time in jail.

Well, it's easy to say that Kerry violating the Logan Act should merit banishment from public life, but if we're trying to be consistent, no Trump cultist argued that for Flynn. I'm too lazy to search PaRD's archives, but my guess is if I did, I wouldn't find you arguing for it. So the argument in favor now doesn't mean much, lol.

You're trying to develop a narrative around a broad investigation based on one supposed misstep from one lawyer. As I said, the Russia investigation exists outside of the Carter Page FISA, and Carter Page was a Russophile weirdo who was investigated years before 2016 for talking to Russian spies. He has nothing to do with Trump offering Putin a Moscow tower, or Manafort covertly offering information to a Russian intelligence officer.
Gold: 5,016.77
Sep 11 2022 05:33pm
Quote (IceMage @ Sep 11 2022 07:29pm)
Well, it's easy to say that Kerry violating the Logan Act should merit banishment from public life, but if we're trying to be consistent, no Trump cultist argued that for Flynn. I'm too lazy to search PaRD's archives, but my guess is if I did, I wouldn't find you arguing for it. So the argument in favor now doesn't mean much, lol.

You're trying to develop a narrative around a broad investigation based on one supposed misstep from one lawyer. As I said, the Russia investigation exists outside of the Carter Page FISA, and Carter Page was a Russophile weirdo who was investigated years before 2016 for talking to Russian spies. He has nothing to do with Trump offering Putin a Moscow tower, or Manafort covertly offering information to a Russian intelligence officer.

Please fact check me on this.
Sep 11 2022 06:33pm
Quote (YeeHaw @ Sep 11 2022 06:25pm)
Who’s have guessed the user who comes here exclusively to be rude and a contrarian is defending watergate 2.0. Also thinks what he said is debunking anything I said. Whatever gets you through the night dude.

The entire EU and US foreign policy agreed with using US tax money to interfere with an investigation into an oil company? This is news to me. If so then there is a much bigger problem than I had realized.

Remember when we agreed we would not interact? I was just fine without you quoting me and just saying the opposite thing.

Oh look. Too cowardly to even quote me.

The investigator that Biden put pressure in Ukraine to get rid of was a known crook by literally everyone and there was international agreement on his need to go. You don't even know the basics of the situation so maybe don't talk about it.
Gold: 651.37
Sep 11 2022 06:46pm
Quote (IceMage @ Sep 11 2022 07:29pm)

Flynn was a member of an incoming administration. Of course he has to reach out to his counterparts and set the groundworks for a relationship. Kerry is a private citizen actively undermining American foreign policy by negotiating directly with state sponsors of terrorism. Those are such different things that I wouldn't know how to start comparing them.

If it were one misstep by a lawyer, we wouldn't be talking about this. It's a simple question of whether the FISA warrants were stuffed with faked information, or whether they weren't. Was the FBI briefed on the unreliability of Steele, or were they not? Did an FBI lawyer doctor emails to make it seem like Page wasn't a CIA informant, or didn't he? Did the FBI brass lie to their investigators about the political origins of the Alfa Bank story, or did they tell the truth? Why did they fire / reassign / retire multiple FBI agents working on the case for political bias?
Gold: 24.06
Sep 11 2022 07:00pm
Quote (NetflixAdaptationWidow @ Sep 11 2022 06:33pm)

The investigator that Biden put pressure in Ukraine to get rid of was a known crook by literally everyone and there was international agreement on his need to go. You don't even know the basics of the situation so maybe don't talk about it.

A known crook that wouldn’t help another known crook. Irony
Sep 11 2022 11:39pm
Quote (NetflixAdaptationWidow @ Sep 11 2022 07:33pm)

Citation please
Sep 11 2022 11:44pm
Quote (YeeHaw @ Sep 12 2022 12:39am)
Citation please

https://www.finance.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/HSGAC%20-%20Finance%20Joint%20Report%202020.09.23.pdf

Get reading. You're several years behind.

The prosecutor was massively corrupt and it was the official US policy to have him removed as well as the agreed policy of the rest of the EU.
Sep 12 2022 12:10am
Quote (NetflixAdaptationWidow @ Sep 12 2022 12:44am)
https://www.finance.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/HSGAC%20-%20Finance%20Joint%20Report%202020.09.23.pdf

Get reading. You're several years behind.

The prosecutor was massively corrupt and it was the official US policy to have him removed as well as the agreed policy of the rest of the EU.

Oh, section 3 “this regulation, however, does not apply to the president or Vice President.”

So let it be known for the record the president and Vice President are indeed allowed to engage in political corruption to enrich themselves and their immediate family.

This post was edited by YeeHaw on Sep 12 2022 12:14am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1216217218219220233Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll