d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev12112122132142153169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 7,252.72
Apr 29 2016 07:55am
Quote (Master_Zappy @ Apr 29 2016 09:47am)
You have front row seats to the crazy, I expect you to post some pics come time ^_^

good morning :)

...and a good morning to you :hug:

The Cleveland Police Department has put out the call for military type vehicles that they can borrow for the duration of the convention . I'm guessing they hope Trump wraps up the nomination before the festivities start .

We are in the process of rebuilding and beautifying a once desolate downtown area and I hope that is not missed with all the expected shenanigans .
Gold: 40.42
Apr 29 2016 08:10am
Quote (EndlessSky @ 29 Apr 2016 00:29)
Racist against Ninja Turtles.

Except that spelling is 'Raphael.' Rafael is pretty much only eastern European and Hispanic, and we all know which one Cruz's is.

Quote (Mangix @ 29 Apr 2016 05:12)
The lefts obsession with race is so boring at this point.

Lol, people making swipes that obviously center his race, and then pointing it out makes me the race obsessed one.

That's what makes this a dog whistle. The cowardly way you can easily disavow blatantly obvious racism.
Gold: 28,296.75
Apr 29 2016 08:13am

The last time he used enabler was earlier this year when he said Hillary wasn't a victim of her husband's infidelity but an enabler for his lack of sexual restraint

He should stick to seducing Bernie boys because if he revisits that narrative it will hit him even harder in the unfavorables

It's a touchy topic and Trump doesn't have the twitter restraint to discuss treatment of those women back in the 90s and earlier
Gold: 25.00
Apr 29 2016 08:14am
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Apr 29 2016 09:10am)
Except that spelling is 'Raphael.' Rafael is pretty much only eastern European and Hispanic, and we all know which one Cruz's is.

Lol, people making swipes that obviously center his race, and then pointing it out makes me the race obsessed one.

That's what makes this a dog whistle. The cowardly way you can easily disavow blatantly obvious racism.

Mainly because I don't give a fuck about racism. Its boring. You lot have poisoned the well. Everyone is a racist merely for existing now. I care more about the expiration date on my milk jug than if someone is 'racist' or not.

Yes you are the race obsessed one.
Gold: 40.42
Apr 29 2016 08:14am
Quote (Beowulf @ 29 Apr 2016 06:13)
http://i.imgur.com/zw4s2pP.png

The last time he used enabler was earlier this year when he said Hillary wasn't a victim of her husband's infidelity but an enabler for his lack of sexual restraint

He should stick to seducing Bernie boys because if he revisits that narrative it will hit him even harder in the unfavorables

It's a touchy topic and Trump doesn't have the twitter restraint to discuss treatment of those women back in the 90s and earlier

Haha, too perfect

Quote (Mangix @ 29 Apr 2016 06:14)
Mainly because I don't give a fuck about racism. Its boring. You lot have poisoned the well. Everyone is a racist merely for existing now. I care more about the expiration date on my milk jug than if someone is 'racist' or not.

No, it's just that you're okay with racism because it doesn't affect you, so you make shit excuses like this because it's easier than feeling a moral obligation to actually fight against racism, coz that shit is hard.

Even widow can see the blatant race baiting. This isn't a liberal thing. This is a blatantly obvious facts thing.

This post was edited by AiNedeSpelCzech on Apr 29 2016 08:17am
Apr 29 2016 08:31am
Quote (Mangix @ Apr 29 2016 06:14am)

This is a part of why Bernie lost and a part of why Trump will lose

Their outspoken supporters are complete cowards and show there is no integrity within the movement

Sanders: Strong sexism within my base? where what when I dunno uh uh uh money in politics healthcare look there is a bird

Trump supporters: racism? Rafael "The Cuban Canadian" (Ted)Cruz supporters should stop being so sensitive about his REAL name and focus on more important issues like... oh look megyn kelly is menstruating from her eyes

Your weak and pathetic rebuttal is "they called us racist so they are calling everything racist" to try to dilute the waters enough to where no one cares but it won't work and you're going to lose in November or earlier because of shit like this and I look forward to it
Apr 29 2016 08:32am
Quote (Beowulf @ Apr 29 2016 09:31am)
This is a part of why Bernie lost and a part of why Trump will lose

Their outspoken supporters are complete cowards and show there is no integrity within the movement

Sanders: Strong sexism within my base? where what when I dunno uh uh uh money in politics healthcare look there is a bird

Trump supporters: racism? Rafael "The Cuban Canadian" (Ted)Cruz supporters should stop being so sensitive about his REAL name and focus on more important issues like... oh look megyn kelly is menstruating from her eyes

Your weak and pathetic rebuttal is "they called us racist so they are calling everything racist" to try to dilute the waters enough to where no one cares but it won't work and you're going to lose in November or earlier because of shit like this and I look forward to it

Except its very observable that they do it to everyone on every issue, even when race isn't involved. Its tiring, and boring, and no one falls for it anymore.
Apr 29 2016 08:37am
Quote (Mangix @ Apr 29 2016 06:32am)
Except its very observable that they do it to everyone on every issue, even when race isn't involved. Its tiring, and boring, and no one falls for it anymore.

If you were loyal to the issues rather than the candidate you would do what other Republican voters have done in this thread and stick to the truth rather than trying to excuse the inexcusable

This isn't a left or right issue it's a human issue and brazen racism or sexism or anything of the like should not be accepted or excused no matter who one votes for
Apr 29 2016 08:40am
Quote (Beowulf @ Apr 29 2016 09:37am)
If you were loyal to the issues rather than the candidate you would do what other Republican voters have done in this thread and stick to the truth rather than trying to excuse the inexcusable

This isn't a left or right issue it's a human issue and brazen racism or sexism or anything of the like should not be accepted or excused no matter who one votes for

lolwut racism and sexism aren't "the issues"
Banned
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Apr 29 2016 08:45am
Quote (Beowulf @ Apr 29 2016 09:35am)
http://i.imgur.com/qCDJphL.png

another great rally here in California

Lol I just saw that picture on cnn
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12112122132142153169Next