d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev1209210211212213307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Aug 1 2023 03:56am
Quote (addone @ Aug 1 2023 07:39pm)
Give a percent of your posessions/money to the napkin God. Very simple instruction. I didn't say a specific amount, said nothing about FG, never mentioned other people, there is no time limits mentioned, no mention of frequency of payment, not even a mode how its done yet here you are making up all the bullshit excuses and putting up strawmans.

You have a compulsive need to overcomplicate over analyze everything dont you? Ironic you don't scrutinize your religion in such manner. My guess is you were a weakling in a depressive state of mind. And the church did an emotional sell on you instead of rational one. So now you are resisting any such inquiry. Like when your grandma makes some disguisting dinner but you don't have the balls to tell her otherwise. You are willing to lie to her and justify yourself that her cooking tastes good.

Same way you are justifying that your belief in this Santa like God think is real.
It's not.

You didn't take into consideration all people and that's a huge problem. Not only that but you can plainly see that I have 0 FG to give. Another issue is that you are essentially making money the saving factor. You might as well be saying to worship the love of money. Since that is what you are ultimately after that is the language with which you speak in order to be saved.

You have chosen to serve money instead of God.

Here is something from the Bible for you to consider.

Matthew 6:24 NIV

No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.
Gold: 0.00
Aug 1 2023 04:23am
The Christian views ARE backed by the Science and Based on the Word of God. I said that Scientifically, things can't exist on their own. No they can't. You're right! But we ALL know that they DO exist and the reason that they exist is because the God of the Bible created them OUTSIDE of the Laws of Science! He isn't bound by them. He proved that when Jesus Christ came to the earth, fulfilled over 100 Prophecies, Performed Miracles, Predicted His Own Death and Resurrection and THEN Died and Rose again as predicted. It doesn't take a rocket Scientist to understand that He really IS God in the flesh. I know Him personally. I don't need to lie to myself. YOU are the one who is lying to YOURSELF.

Atheism requires MORE Faith than Christianity. By FAITH you believe that Matter and Energy can come into existence contrary to the Laws of Science, WITHOUT God. That's FAITH. By FAITH you believe that Life can come from NON Life, contrary to the Laws of Science. That's FAITH. By FAITH you believe that Lower creatures can evolve into more complex creatures, CONTRARY to the Scientific Evidence. That's FAITH.

Isaiah DOES talk about the Birth of Jesus and that it will be by a virgin 700 years before the Birth of Christ:

Isa 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel. {shall call: or, thou, O virgin, shalt call}

Mt 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us. {they...: or, his name shall be called}
(KJV)
Gold: 5,168.97
Aug 1 2023 05:07am
Presenting unfalsifiable information as fact is lying by default.
Gold: 95,350.00
Aug 1 2023 05:57am
They will eat you if they don't have morals to obey.
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Aug 1 2023 07:07am
Quote (addone @ Aug 1 2023 02:39am)
Give a percent of your posessions/money to the napkin God. Very simple instruction. I didn't say a specific amount, said nothing about FG, never mentioned other people, there is no time limits mentioned, no mention of frequency of payment, not even a mode how its done yet here you are making up all the bullshit excuses and putting up strawmans.

You have a compulsive need to overcomplicate over analyze everything dont you? Ironic you don't scrutinize your religion in such manner. My guess is you were a weakling in a depressive state of mind. And the church did an emotional sell on you instead of rational one. So now you are resisting any such inquiry. Like when your grandma makes some disguisting dinner but you don't have the balls to tell her otherwise. You are willing to lie to her and justify yourself that her cooking tastes good.

Same way you are justifying that your belief in this Santa like God think is real.
It's not.

napkin god make any profit yet?
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Aug 1 2023 07:14am
Quote (Leevee @ Aug 1 2023 04:07am)

lying is an intentional act. knowingly telling falsehoods is what lying is. deception for some kind of gain.

This post was edited by TiStuff on Aug 1 2023 07:15am
Gold: 4,575.69
Aug 1 2023 08:41am
Quote (Leevee @ Aug 1 2023 04:07am)

any sort of political rhetoric fits this description

including of course, so-called racism and white privelege
Gold: 80,771.69
Aug 1 2023 11:55am
Quote (El1te @ Aug 1 2023 09:41am)
any sort of political rhetoric fits this description

including of course, so-called racism and white privelege

Quote (TiStuff @ Aug 1 2023 08:14am)
lying is an intentional act. knowingly telling falsehoods is what lying is. deception for some kind of gain.

Quote (Mondain @ Aug 1 2023 06:57am)
They will eat you if they don't have morals to obey.

Quote (CPK001 @ Aug 1 2023 04:56am)
You didn't take into consideration all people and that's a huge problem. Not only that but you can plainly see that I have 0 FG to give. Another issue is that you are essentially making money the saving factor. You might as well be saying to worship the love of money. Since that is what you are ultimately after that is the language with which you speak in order to be saved.

You have chosen to serve money instead of God.

Here is something from the Bible for you to consider.

Matthew 6:24 NIV

No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.

Man w/ the ability to pray to aliens:

addone just got 5-0'd

This post was edited by lodd222 on Aug 1 2023 11:55am
Gold: 95,350.00
Aug 1 2023 12:14pm
Quote (lodd222 @ Aug 1 2023 01:55pm)
Man w/ the ability to pray to aliens:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKYWZOnkrn8

addone just got 5-0'd

Does he do birthday parties?
Gold: 80,771.69
Aug 1 2023 12:16pm