d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Andy Ngo
Prev1202122232472Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 28,296.75
Jul 2 2019 10:13am
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 2 2019 09:12am)
I mean I see several people who aren't fash involved in that fracas. It's not a mob vs one... and even if it is if he attacks the 'mob' then it's kinda his fault if the 'mob' retaliates.

It's whatever. I'm out for now. We can have a discussion about the whole Dave Rubin-esque free marketplace of ideas thing you've got going on another time. At least for now I hope I've managed to convince you that at least in this one case it's not as simple as 'masked thugs attack innocent old man unprovoked'.
It takes a while to come around to different ideas but I've got faith that you, at least, are a reasonable chap and will probably think on this conversation later.

lol yeah that's old Beo

a real dave rubenesque kinda guy
Gold: 0.00
Jul 2 2019 10:13am
Quote (Beowulf @ 2 Jul 2019 16:11)
They had a guy on the ground beating him and the man they ended up assaulting was attempting to break it up that doesn't mean he is a good person or has good ideas it's what appeared to be happening

that's 2 people assaulted by the mob and neither were self defense

a man that gets beat by a mob after he approached them while beating another man is at fault? give me a break

I mean he clearly grabbed a guy who wasn't even involved in hitting the dude on the floor but sure... whatever dude.
Cya later.

This post was edited by TransTankie on Jul 2 2019 10:13am
Jul 2 2019 10:15am
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 2 2019 09:13am)
I mean he clearly grabbed a guy who wasn't even involved in hitting the dude on the floor but sure... whatever dude.
Cya later.

you show up to fight dressed in black with masks and your crew is beating people and you're standing around that's on you

every one of them contributed and is responsible unless they were pulling their own guys off others

every one of them
Gold: 2,504.69
Jul 2 2019 10:24am
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 2 2019 10:05am)
Again - nuance my dude. You don't have to be a racist to contribute to the propagandist narratives that allow racists to swing people to their side. You don't have to be a fascist to create the conditions necessary for fascists to gain power.

i dont like the proud boys
i dont like antifa

fuck nuance, why dont you try grasping basic facts before you over-complicate the simple bullshit you miss on a post by post basis.

not everyone who hates antifa like the proudboys. and here's where it gets to an arguably above your ability level, ready? not everyone who counters your basic incorrect facts on the proudboys supports them, either. its just the Jordan Peterson thing all over, i say i dont like them and in 2 posts i'm a racist, bigot, apologist, ....... insert bullshit strawman here.... all because you present your snowflake perception as factual.

but sure, demonize them with your doublethink and fails in basic facts with a complete lack of humor. i dont want your silly little movement to brainwash any more impressionable idiots, so your current messaging is 100% what i want. dont, change, a, thing.

This post was edited by thesnipa on Jul 2 2019 10:25am
Gold: 2,504.69
Jul 2 2019 10:52am
that DLJ interview, part 1 at least, is really good. I like DLJ a lot.
Gold: 11,407.33
Jul 2 2019 03:29pm
Gold: 0.00
Jul 2 2019 03:37pm
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 2 2019 04:13pm)
Cya later.

I don't believe a thing you ANTIFA fucks say. Your whole spiel is to be as antagonistic and provocative as possible. Then, when shits gets real, you quickly hold your hands up and say "but I didn't do anything! They started it!" Literally like adult children. Time and time again ANTIFA has been exposed and proven to be full shit and lies in their tactics. Of course your "friends" (they're only your friends for as long as you tow the ideological line with them) are going to say anything they can to make themselves look like innocent boy scouts. They're not going to incriminate themselves.

Keep it, up, Scaly. I know you're addicted to the false sense of camaraderie of your fuckboi gang and you thrive on being the center of attention. But one day your moron friends are going to push their luck and it won't be fun and games anymore. Whether you disagree with someone or not does not give your dumbass friends the right to squelch them. That goes against the very tenets of our Constitution. Your brethren only get away with a lot of your antics because the left-wing media, local governments on the west coast, and the social media platforms you organize with condone it.

As for the Proud Boys or whatever, ah fuck 'em, I don't really care about them. But as long as they're not attacking people, they're free to organize and present themselves like any other citizen is. ANTIFA doesn't get to pick and choose who gets which-and-which privilege and right, especially when ANTIFA constantly identifies anyone who doesn't agree with them as "fashies". Just wait, Scaly, you think they're your friends, but only as long as you're a useful idiot to them.

"Our violence is speech. Your speech is violence." -- Antifa

This post was edited by CarsV on Jul 2 2019 03:38pm
Gold: 21.93
Jul 2 2019 04:33pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Jul 3 2019 12:42am)
these types of people go where the escalations and fights are and politics is where that is right now

they are generally unprincipled cavemen that are on a smorgasbord of product

How the hell did Candace Owens inspire it at all?

She's a boring opinion for hire and bland in the space of being provocative for attention

She's responsible for terrible content and embarrassing herself whenever intellectually pushed not a shooting

“Yes, the person that has influenced me above all was Candace Owens,” Tarrant wrote in an answer to the question, “Is there a particular person that radicalized you the most?”

“Each time she spoke I was stunned by her insights and her own views helped push me further and further into the belief of violence over meekness,” he continued. “Though I will have to disavow some of her beliefs, the extreme actions she calls for me are too much, even for my tastes.”
Jul 2 2019 04:40pm
Quote (Plaguefear @ Jul 2 2019 03:33pm)
“Yes, the person that has influenced me above all was Candace Owens,” Tarrant wrote in an answer to the question, “Is there a particular person that radicalized you the most?”

“Each time she spoke I was stunned by her insights and her own views helped push me further and further into the belief of violence over meekness,” he continued. “Though I will have to disavow some of her beliefs, the extreme actions she calls for me are too much, even for my tastes.”

He threw popular names down to further the divide

I actually follow these people as opposed to just passing around what's politically convenient about them

Candace is a right wing token with very little knowledge it's all parroting for dollars

the confirmation bias league of unextraordinary gentle(wo)men

black female for the right (Candace) gay liberal (rubin) reformed far leftie now pretending to be moderate (tim pool) trans (blaire)

none of them call for violence they are smart enough to be consistent on that and most of them probably don't support it

that murderous coward knew what he was doing and knew people would run with it but that act wasn't on Candace

She is guilty of a lot of things but not that and the murderer got what he wanted by people spreading that around with blame
Gold: 945.00
Jul 2 2019 04:41pm
Quote (CarsV @ Jul 2 2019 10:37pm)
As for the Proud Boys or whatever, ah fuck 'em, I don't really care about them.

Then don't get upset with Scaly when some of the antifa are fighting some of the proud boys. ;)

I don't see one group charging the other like we see in other (hooligan) planned fights around the world. What we mostly see here are a few individuals engaging an opposing individual or small group ending up in violence. Most of the vids I see are "proud boy" individuals suddenly finding themselves in the middle an antifa group, and then the video starts. Now for some reason, I have a hard time to believe that that is where the escalation started. And I find myself scratching my brain on how he got there, just like the Phillips situation, that part is more important than the vid that went viral.

And yet here we are jumping to conclusions, getting all hot headed over the individuals that likely mutually want to engage one another. Imo just give police the means to properly video document the confrontations and arrest those that are violent.

You guys don't even have to choose sides here ;)
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1202122232472Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll