d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The Earth Is Flat > Gods Work
Prev12021222324111Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 17,384.69
Jun 9 2016 06:10pm
the only flat stuff here are your encephalograms, seriously
Gold: 7,271.48
Jun 9 2016 06:24pm
Quote (MaliceMizer @ Jun 9 2016 06:07pm)
Admiral Byrd and the Nazis are all I am aware of traversing the Antarctic.
Admiral Byrd claimed it was a land of flowing water and vast resources.

I'm not ure what you're hoping to hear about the north pole, but on the semi-working FE model and UN flag it is the center of the world.
Some FE theorists insist there's a huge magnet up thetr while others say that there's a giant mirror ball that produces celestial illusion.
I would be very interested in seeing the footage from the Soviets crossing directly over the middle

because what has been seen many times
And the notion I'm susceptible to is there is actually a gaping hole in the middle of the north pole which I have surmised to be the modulation mechanism to control tides.

And that is some how more plausible than believing all the logical evidence the earth is a globe and pictures from space are real?

Also what's your conspiracy belief for the South Pole research station if Antarctica is a wall of ice at the edge of the world?

Gold: 4.00
Jun 9 2016 06:26pm
Quote (Santara @ Jun 9 2016 07:46pm)
lmfao! Don't run away, answer the simple question:

I don't need mother fucking NASA for this simple experiment. I can see the sun 93 million miles away, but I can't see Chicago from Minneapolis. At the ground floor of the Sears Tower, you can see a few miles away, and yet up at the observation deck on a clear day, you can see parts of 4 states (Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin and Michigan). Explain that with a flat earth.

Look at this picture #1 and think a little about what the word perspective mean. By the way, just to let you know, Anonymous is a psyop created by the CIA
Jun 9 2016 06:28pm
Quote (remco6 @ Jun 9 2016 08:24pm)
And that is some how more plausible than believing all the logical evidence the earth is a globe and pictures from space are real?

Also what's your conspiracy belief for the South Pole research station if Antarctica is a wall of ice at the edge of the world?

They won't let anyone go to the south pole because there is not one
Gold: 7,271.48
Jun 9 2016 06:29pm
Quote (Qodesh @ Jun 9 2016 06:28pm)
They won't let anyone go to the south pole because there is not one

So the research station is in a hollywood set?
Jun 9 2016 06:31pm
You don't need me to tell you that people lie ... especially when money and power are involved

Jun 9 2016 07:00pm
If you catch somebody lying again and again... Why believe anything they say? Have you not realized that people react more aggressively when it's the truth? It takes more than just a few minutes of flat earth research to overcome a lifetime of indoctrination. Although, for myself, I have been converted to Flat Earth the second i've seen the hot spot of the sun on the clouds and the Bible researches I went through only strengthened my belief even more.

Demons have super powerful memories and knowledge as they don't have a physical corrupted body and brain thus being able to store information for ever pratically. These entities existed even before our universe and earth was formed. They know very well who we are and how we fonction and think, they have had more than enough time to study us. They know all sciences and mathematics. And they are masters at lying and deceiving people. I would trust in God's Word if I were you and not in man. Because if you put your trust in man, you're cursed!
Gold: 0.00
Jun 9 2016 07:05pm
Quote (Qodesh @ Jun 9 2016 07:26pm)
Look at this picture #1 and think a little about what the word perspective mean. By the way, just to let you know, Anonymous is a psyop created by the CIA

Dodge.
Gold: 8,933.00
Jun 9 2016 07:07pm
Quote (MaliceMizer @ Jun 9 2016 07:07pm)
Admiral Byrd and the Nazis are all I am aware of traversing the Antarctic.
Admiral Byrd claimed it was a land of flowing water and vast resources.

I'm not ure what you're hoping to hear about the north pole, but on the semi-working FE model and UN flag it is the center of the world.
Some FE theorists insist there's a huge magnet up thetr while others say that there's a giant mirror ball that produces celestial illusion.
I would be very interested in seeing the footage from the Soviets crossing directly over the middle

because what has been seen many times
And the notion I'm susceptible to is there is actually a gaping hole in the middle of the north pole which I have surmised to be the modulation mechanism to control tides.

Is semi-working your way of saying "we can't answer all the physical impossibilities otherwise?"

The city of Caracas, Venezuela is approximately 5554 miles from the geographic north pole. The city of Honolulu, Hawaii is approximately 4739 miles from the geographic north pole. The two cities are almost 90 degrees of longitude from each other. Applying the Pythagorean theorem to a flat earth model says that the two cities (which are in reality separated by 6053 air miles) should be somewhere around 7301 miles apart.

Why is the sun not visible in Greenwich England at the same time as it is in Hawaii?

Quote (Qodesh @ Jun 9 2016 07:31pm)
You don't need me to tell you that people lie ... especially when money and power are involved

http://i66.tinypic.com/28s6nhy.png

http://i68.tinypic.com/68dcmx.png

The difference is altitude, silly. The "official picture of Earth 2012" is clearly being taken from low orbit. What money and power is to be gained from such "deceit?"

Now answer the question. We know light waves travel in a straight line, though they are susceptible to gravity. Why can I see the sun 93 million miles away, but I can't see Chicago from Minneapolis on a flat Earth?
Gold: 178.48
Jun 9 2016 07:14pm
Quote (Santara @ 10 Jun 2016 11:07)
Is semi-working your way of saying "we can't answer all the physical impossibilities otherwise?"

The city of Caracas, Venezuela is approximately 5554 miles from the geographic north pole. The city of Honolulu, Hawaii is approximately 4739 miles from the geographic north pole. The two cities are almost 90 degrees of longitude from each other. Applying the Pythagorean theorem to a flat earth model says that the two cities (which are in reality separated by 6053 air miles) should be somewhere around 7301 miles apart.

Why is the sun not visible in Greenwich England at the same time as it is in Hawaii?

The difference is altitude, silly. The "official picture of Earth 2012" is clearly being taken from low orbit. What money and power is to be gained from such "deceit?"

Now answer the question. We know light waves travel in a straight line, though they are susceptible to gravity. Why can I see the sun 93 million miles away, but I can't see Chicago from Minneapolis on a flat Earth?

I'm not taking a side here, but the proportions of USA in the photos are completely different.

And the calculation that says the sun is X million miles aways is based on calculations to do with a global earth, so to use that number would be dishonest.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12021222324111Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll