d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev1209520962097209820993169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 28,296.75
Jul 6 2018 06:37pm
Quote (Horford @ Jul 6 2018 05:24pm)
I was half-joking relax, probably only 50% were racists.

A lot of people that ended up voting for Trump liked if not supported Bernie

A lot of it has to do with the forgotten in the country and people just not wanting to vote for the same crap no matter what package that came in

You call them Nazis and Fascists

you aren't kidding, you're still amped up on 2015-2016 left talking points that are going to lose you another election

This majority of the country aren't far left and many if not most don't want anything to do with this shout everyone down, excuse violence, call everyone A B C on the left anymore than they wanna see that shit on the right

Gold: 2,617.52
Jul 6 2018 06:39pm
Quote (Horford @ Jul 6 2018 08:24pm)
I was half-joking relax, probably only 50% were racists.

Backpedaling :rofl:
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Jul 6 2018 07:38pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Jul 6 2018 08:37pm)
A lot of people that ended up voting for Trump liked if not supported Bernie

What a bunch of sexist, racists.
Gold: 4,404.67
Jul 6 2018 07:44pm
Quote (Horford @ 7 Jul 2018 02:02)
If she was a real moderate IMO she wouldn't consider anyone but Merrick Garland or refuse to consider a nominee until after the Mueller probe ends.

gave me a good laugh, thank you! ^_^

so in your opinion, a senator has to act like a militant, confrontational democrat to earn the label "moderate republican". I guess this goes to show how far left you actually stand...
Jul 6 2018 07:58pm
Quote (Black XistenZ @ Jul 6 2018 09:44pm)

so in your opinion, a senator has to act like a militant, confrontational democrat to earn the label "moderate republican". I guess this goes to show how far left you actually stand...

If Collins was a moderate, why did she vote for the G.O.P. tax scam? Why is she afraid to ask a Supreme Court candidate a direct question about roe v wade? Why does she vote with what trump supports almost 80% of the time? If that's a moderate, she's one soft fraud-moderate.
Gold: 11,407.33
Jul 6 2018 09:37pm
If Collins was a moderate, why did she vote for the G.O.P. tax scam?

Tax cuts aren't a scam.
Opposing long overdue tax cuts is not a moderate thing to do.

A moderate's job is not to railroad their own party at every turn to appease radical john-oliver-informed leftists.

Why is she afraid to ask a Supreme Court candidate a direct question about roe v wade?

She is already an extremist democrat on this issue, promising to oppose any candidate that is hostile to roe v wade

Why does she vote with what trump supports almost 80% of the time?

Do you have any clue what most of the votes are?
If you are referring to the selective 538 tracker, many of them are nominations. Actively boycotting your own party's nominations is not a requirement to be a 'moderate'
Other votes include hurricane relief funding, extension of government funding, and partisan minor rule changes.
Some are agreeing with trump on appropriation bills that were opposed by the more conservative members of congress.

Do you have any idea where Trump is on a political scale? Hes not a radical. He literally fit in with democrats most of his life.
Using him as the standard to measure moderates against is pretty absurd.

80% puts her as the republican who votes against trump's views the 2nd most, with only Rand Paul voting against him more often.

If that's a moderate, she's one soft fraud-moderate.

Quote (Black XistenZ @ Jul 6 2018 09:44pm)

BX was right on point.
moderate doesn't mean abandoning every last majority republican-held position and becoming an immature extremist democrat.
she is already one of the worst republicans on that end of the spectrum. A slimy establishment centrist authoritarian type. Very similar to Hillary.

This post was edited by cambovenzi on Jul 6 2018 09:39pm
Jul 6 2018 10:02pm
Quote (cambovenzi @ Jul 6 2018 11:37pm)
Tax cuts aren't a scam.
Opposing long overdue tax cuts is not a moderate thing to do.

A moderate's job is not to railroad their own party at every turn to appease radical john-oliver-informed leftists.

She is already an extremist democrat on this issue, promising to oppose any candidate that is hostile to roe v wade

Do you have any clue what most of the votes are?
If you are referring to the selective 538 tracker, many of them are nominations. Actively boycotting your own party's nominations is not a requirement to be a 'moderate'
Other votes include hurricane relief funding, extension of government funding, and partisan minor rule changes.
Some are agreeing with trump on appropriation bills that were opposed by the more conservative members of congress.

Do you have any idea where Trump is on a political scale? Hes not a radical. He literally fit in with democrats most of his life.
Using him as the standard to measure moderates against is pretty absurd.

80% puts her as the republican who votes against trump's views the 2nd most, with only Rand Paul voting against him more often.

BX was right on point.
moderate doesn't mean abandoning every last majority republican-held position and becoming an immature extremist democrat.
she is already one of the worst republicans on that end of the spectrum. A slimy establishment centrist authoritarian type. Very similar to Hillary.

The tax cuts are infact a scam because of how Trump sold it disingenuously for the "middle class" (i don't count families earning six figures a year as middle class), it was simply a give-away for the rich at the expense of the poor/lower middle class, especially if the G.O.P. does entitlement reform.

How will she (susan collins) know to oppose if she won't ask the question directly... lmao. She told trump to look for options outside of the Federalist Society's list but let's be real, she will cave and confirm someone on that list. And Rand Paul is NOT a moderate by any means, thanks for proving my point.
Jul 6 2018 10:16pm
Quote (Horford @ Jul 7 2018 12:02am)
The tax cuts are infact a scam because of how Trump sold it disingenuously for the "middle class" (i don't count families earning six figures a year as middle class), it was simply a give-away for the rich at the expense of the poor/lower middle class, especially if the G.O.P. does entitlement reform.

Incorrect on all counts.
Tax cuts aren't a giveaway and it benefited a wide swath of non-rich workers.

How will she (susan collins) know to oppose if she won't ask the question directly... lmao.

Sen. Susan Collins said Wednesday it would be entirely within bounds to ask President Donald Trump’s upcoming Supreme Court nominee whether the landmark Roe v. Wade decision on abortion is “settled law.”

“Absolutely,” Collins said during an interview with News Center Maine. “And I’m glad you asked that question because it’s been a lot of misunderstanding.”

“What I am saying is that a nominee’s personal views on Roe v. Wade are not relevant to my decision,” Collins said. “What is relevant is whether they’re committed to longstanding precedent.”

And Rand Paul is NOT a moderate by any means, thanks for proving my point.

That doesn't prove your point at all. :bonk:
It shreds your poor metric and recognizes that Rand frequently votes against trump's positions and nominees more than all other republican senators.

This post was edited by cambovenzi on Jul 6 2018 10:18pm
Gold: 57.00
Jul 6 2018 10:51pm
Quote (Horford @ 6 Jul 2018 20:02)
Trump got the racists to show up that never cared about voting before.

proof?
Jul 6 2018 10:54pm
Quote (excellence @ Jul 7 2018 12:51am)
proof?

he won. what more proof do you need!!!
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1209520962097209820993169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll