d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev1209320942095209620973169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jul 6 2018 11:08am
Quote (Horford @ Jul 6 2018 09:54am)
irony, considering you'd probably vote for her.

are you incapable of answering my questions or something?

I think you fail to realize trump cultists/the uninformed G.O.P. vote against their own interests in a lot of cases because they are so infatuated with Trumps anti-immigrant, white-nationalists, america-first rhetoric. regular tactics don't work against the current G.O.P. and people like you haven't seemed to learn that yet which is why I think Trump will get re-elected right now as it stands.

Lmao I am sorry, what?

Please reread your last few replies and think about how silly you sound. Also, your question wasn't answered, because you didn't really ask a question that was worth answering.

This post was edited by dizzle19 on Jul 6 2018 11:08am
Gold: 28,296.75
Jul 6 2018 11:09am
Quote (Horford @ Jul 6 2018 09:54am)
irony, considering you'd probably vote for her.

are you incapable of answering my questions or something?

I think you fail to realize trump cultists/the uninformed G.O.P. vote against their own interests in a lot of cases because they are so infatuated with Trumps anti-immigrant, white-nationalists, america-first rhetoric. regular tactics don't work against the current G.O.P. and people like you haven't seemed to learn that yet which is why I think Trump will get re-elected right now as it stands.

Let me know how that fight against the Nazis goes for the democrats as more that are moderate are driven away from the democrats to the republicans

And when Trump wins again it won't be only because of the white right but because somehow the mainstream Democrats have somehow made themselves less appealing than Trump.
Warn: 10%
Jul 6 2018 11:21am
Quote (dizzle19 @ Jul 6 2018 01:08pm)
you didn't really ask a question that was worth answering.

Beowulf: "The moderates are not extinct and they are still politically powerful"
me: "and again, are you referring to elected govt. officials, or moderate voters?? because the moderates that are in the senate/congress right now have absolutely no power."

and trust me, I know these supposed "Moderate" senators and the giant frauds that they are, I live in Maine so I'm very familiar with Collins and her stance on just about every issues, she got PLAYED hard by McConnell/Ryan on the G.O.P. Tax Scam bill (Collins voted for it), she is nothing but a fraud in my eyes, more or less canceled out her pro-Obamacare vote. Moderates are so easily duped it's hilarious. And she will vote to confirm probably almost any nominee trump throws out there, yet they call her a "moderate". She has no power. Now if you are talking about the moderate voters, that's a whole different topic/story. You haven't clarified which you're referring to and that's the question I'm asking Beowulf...
Quote (Beowulf @ Jul 6 2018 01:09pm)
Let me know how that fight against the Nazis goes for the democrats as more that are moderate are driven away from the democrats to the republicans

And when Trump wins again it won't be only because of the white right but because somehow the mainstream Democrats have somehow made themselves less appealing than Trump.

keep ignoring the far-left as it's worked so poorly for Trump ignoring his far-right base[/sarcasm]
Jul 6 2018 11:24am
Quote (Horford @ Jul 6 2018 10:21am)
Beowulf: "The moderates are not extinct and they are still politically powerful"
me: "and again, are you referring to elected govt. officials, or moderate voters?? because the moderates that are in the senate/congress right now have absolutely no power."

and trust me, I know these supposed "Moderate" senators and the giant frauds that they are, I live in Maine so I'm very familiar with Collins and her stance on just about every issues, she got PLAYED hard by McConnell/Ryan on the G.O.P. Tax Scam bill (Collins voted for it), she is nothing but a fraud in my eyes, more or less canceled out her pro-Obamacare vote. Moderates are so easily duped it's hilarious. And she will vote to confirm probably almost any nominee trump throws out there, yet they call her a "moderate". She has no power. Now if you are talking about the moderate voters, that's a whole different topic/story. You haven't clarified which you're referring to and that's the question I'm asking Beowulf...

keep ignoring the far-left as it's worked so poorly for Trump ignoring his far-right base[/sarcasm]

Moderate voters. Which are still important in American politics

I do not ignore the far left I do not support them and I think some of what we see on the far left is as threatening to the foundation of this country as the far right.
Warn: 10%
Jul 6 2018 11:30am
Quote (Beowulf @ Jul 6 2018 01:24pm)
Moderate voters. Which are still important in American politics

I do not ignore the far left I do not support them and I think some of what we see on the far left is as threatening to the foundation of this country as the far right.

you don't realize how hypocritical you sound? A few posts ago you said (paraphrasing) how you want the Democrats to be inclusive, so you want them to ignore the far-left but try to go after G.O.P.-moderates? which is a much harder task IMO?!?!?! yeah, good luck with that! Trump 2020 here we come!
Jul 6 2018 11:38am
Quote (Horford @ Jul 6 2018 10:30am)
you don't realize how hypocritical you sound? A few posts ago you said (paraphrasing) how you want the Democrats to be inclusive, so you want them to ignore the far-left but try to go after G.O.P.-moderates? which is a much harder task IMO?!?!?! yeah, good luck with that! Trump 2020 here we come!

I'm alright with accepting that people that call everyone Nazis and N words don't want in the tent
Gold: 2,617.52
Jul 6 2018 01:03pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Jul 6 2018 01:38pm)
I'm alright with accepting that people that call everyone Nazis and N words don't want in the tent

And the people that are called Nazi's for no reason end up voting Trump out of spite. I guess I should be thankful
Jul 6 2018 01:05pm
Quote (Horford @ Jul 6 2018 10:21am)

Just curious, how don't moderate voters have power?

Gold: 14,949.00
Jul 6 2018 01:07pm
This title is super awko
Gold: 2,617.52
Jul 6 2018 01:49pm
Quote (IchBinDaddy @ Jul 6 2018 03:07pm)
This title is super awko

Will be more awkward in 2020
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1209320942095209620973169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll