d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev1208220832084208520863169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 2,617.52
Jul 4 2018 04:26pm
Quote (majorblood @ Jul 4 2018 06:23pm)
bernie can still win

Please clap 👏
Gold: 28,296.75
Jul 4 2018 04:36pm
Quote (Horford @ Jul 4 2018 03:22pm)
Avenatti is smart...

Trump is dumb...

How can you not see how a debate vs these two would end up... it's really not rocket science. It's like you think i'm endorsing him or something i'm not... i just know for a fact he would humiliate Trump in a debate.

I want booker &/or bernie to run. Maybe Biden but still on the fence about him running (he should've last time but of course he didn't).

Sounds like someone like me and many others in 2015-2016

Avenatti has only been in front of welcoming media

where he gets to insult and throw out his prepared vague one liners

He probably is smart and he probably knows stuff but I've personally not seen a reason to believe he has more to offer politically in a "debate" than we have thus far seen which is not much more than Trump offers
Gold: 10,485.00
Jul 4 2018 04:39pm
Quote (Horford @ Jul 4 2018 06:22pm)
Avenatti is smart...

Trump is dumb...

How can you not see how a debate vs these two would end up... it's really not rocket science. It's like you think i'm endorsing him or something i'm not... i just know for a fact he would humiliate Trump in a debate.

I want booker &/or bernie to run. Maybe Biden but still on the fence about him running (he should've last time but of course he didn't).

Same thing was said about Hillary.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Jul 4 2018 04:43pm
Quote (Ghot @ Jul 4 2018 06:39pm)
Same thing was said about Hillary.

There were no winners in that debate IMO. Hillary is/was a politician, Avenatti isn't, therefore he'd have an advantage.
Jul 4 2018 04:52pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Jul 4 2018 06:36pm)
Sounds like someone like me and many others in 2015-2016

Avenatti has only been in front of welcoming media

where he gets to insult and throw out his prepared vague one liners

He probably is smart and he probably knows stuff but I've personally not seen a reason to believe he has more to offer politically in a "debate" than we have thus far seen which is not much more than Trump offers

There is only a handful of people in the world who scare trump, you can tell who scares trump by whether or not he'll tweet about them; Trump doesn't tweet about Stephanie Clifford, Michael Avenatti, and Michael Cohen. Trump fears these people. (Has trump tweeted about Tom Arnold yet? 😂).
Gold: 28,296.75
Jul 4 2018 04:59pm
Quote (Horford @ Jul 4 2018 03:52pm)
There is only a handful of people in the world who scare trump, you can tell who scares trump by whether or not he'll tweet about them; Trump doesn't tweet about Stephanie Clifford, Michael Avenatti, and Michael Cohen. Trump fears these people. (Has trump tweeted about Tom Arnold yet? 😂).

It's the right and smart move especially when Avenatti is so public which actually sabotages his own case in the end especially if Trump has competent legal representation on that case.

Just because Avenatti is having a fun time publicly and enjoying being used by msm doesn't mean legally he is in a strong position

A lot of what he talks about is way outside of his case which makes it all pretty publicity stunty and him releasing stuff like he has probably has him on some legal thin ice.

Legally speaking you might be surprised how it ends for Avenatti against Trump
Gold: 5,016.77
Jul 4 2018 05:12pm
Maybe those who oppose Trump shouldn't entertain completely unqualified media whores for president? Part of Trump's evil genius is getting the opposition to lower themselves to his level.
Gold: 4,404.67
Jul 4 2018 05:14pm
Quote (Horford @ 5 Jul 2018 00:43)
There were no winners in that debate IMO. Hillary is/was a politician, Avenatti isn't, therefore he'd have an advantage.

Everyone was going into the debates expecting Hillary to dismantle Trump on the issues. She didnt. In the pivotal second debate, her debating him to a draw on the substance was a huge strategic loss since he was under immense pressure from the access hollywood tape which just broke a day before. He was close to a meltdown on that night, but Hillary didnt go for the 'kill' even though she probably could have. The predominating read on that 2nd debate was "he stopped the free fall".

In any case, her substantive answers werent that much more convincing than Trump's.

This post was edited by Black XistenZ on Jul 4 2018 05:14pm
Jul 4 2018 05:30pm
Quote (Black XistenZ @ Jul 4 2018 07:14pm)
Everyone was going into the debates expecting Hillary to dismantle Trump on the issues. She didnt. In the pivotal second debate, her debating him to a draw on the substance was a huge strategic loss since he was under immense pressure from the access hollywood tape which just broke a day before. He was close to a meltdown on that night, but Hillary didnt go for the 'kill' even though she probably could have. The predominating read on that 2nd debate was "he stopped the free fall".

In any case, her substantive answers werent that much more convincing than Trump's.

Totally agree with this.
Quote (IceMage @ Jul 4 2018 07:12pm)
Maybe those who oppose Trump shouldn't entertain completely unqualified media whores for president? Part of Trump's evil genius is getting the opposition to lower themselves to his level.

Yes, because the "we go high" shit has worked so well for the democrats so far... :rolleyes:
Quote (Beowulf @ Jul 4 2018 06:59pm)
It's the right and smart move especially when Avenatti is so public which actually sabotages his own case in the end especially if Trump has competent legal representation on that case.

Just because Avenatti is having a fun time publicly and enjoying being used by msm doesn't mean legally he is in a strong position

A lot of what he talks about is way outside of his case which makes it all pretty publicity stunty and him releasing stuff like he has probably has him on some legal thin ice.

Legally speaking you might be surprised how it ends for Avenatti against Trump

Dude... guilanni is one of trump's lawyers. Lel. You're not wrong though but man, you're giving trump too much credit. If it weren't for Ailes/Hannity/etc (missing a prominent one drawing a blank atm) coaching trump on his debates, he wouldn't have gotten anywhere...
Gold: 5,016.77
Jul 4 2018 05:32pm
Quote (Horford @ Jul 4 2018 06:30pm)
Yes, because the "we go high" shit has worked so well for the democrats so far... :rolleyes:

I don't think Democrats lowering themselves is a winning strategy. They have to appeal to moderates and independents, because Trump and the candidates who identify with him don't do that.

There's a middle ground between Trump and a typical politician. I think Joe Biden exemplifies that pretty well.

This post was edited by IceMage on Jul 4 2018 05:34pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1208220832084208520863169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll