d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev1207420752076207720783169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 4,404.67
Jul 2 2018 04:56am
Quote (Thor123422 @ 2 Jul 2018 11:56)
Dude, there are definitely good people in Antifa. I can't believe you would say otherwise.

good people? perhaps... but with bad goals and bad methods of working towards those goals.
Gold: 4,383.11
Jul 2 2018 05:57am
antifa scum do love diversity, except when it comes to diversity of opinions
Gold: 7,365.00
Jul 2 2018 06:14am
Quote (ampoo @ Jul 2 2018 07:57am)
liberal scum do love diversity, except when it comes to diversity of opinions

Fixed. =)
Gold: 4,404.67
Jul 2 2018 06:19am
free speech is hate speech
Gold: 22,164.69
Jul 2 2018 08:59am
I just want to note. Its been 3 months since McClatchey DC's big bombshell 'scoop' that Mueller has evidence Cohen was really in Prague. This is the story no other journalists would corroborate, and had no presented evidence, just 'someone familiar with the matter'. On a detail that purported to be a leak from inside the purportedly leakproof mueller probe. And its easily explained as a product of the same mistaken identity of the same 'scoop' from a year ago that a different michael cohen of the same age was in prague those days.

They haven't retracted their story, and Cohen has repeatedly denied it since. And as Mueller hasnt made his findings public, it cannot be disproven.

Just a reminder of the lack of accountability in journalism
Gold: 5,016.77
Jul 2 2018 09:14am
Quote (Goomshill @ Jul 2 2018 09:59am)
I just want to note. Its been 3 months since McClatchey DC's big bombshell 'scoop' that Mueller has evidence Cohen was really in Prague. This is the story no other journalists would corroborate, and had no presented evidence, just 'someone familiar with the matter'. On a detail that purported to be a leak from inside the purportedly leakproof mueller probe. And its easily explained as a product of the same mistaken identity of the same 'scoop' from a year ago that a different michael cohen of the same age was in prague those days.

They haven't retracted their story, and Cohen has repeatedly denied it since. And as Mueller hasnt made his findings public, it cannot be disproven.

Why would they retract their story? If they have two sources close to the investigation, I would think it's irrelevant whether other outlets corroborate the story, at least from their perspective. Also, isn't it possible the FBI had this information before Mueller took over the investigation? Or even before the Crossfire Hurricane investigation opened? We already know some of the info in the Steele dossier was corroborated by the FBI, which is part of the reason they took it seriously.

As a consumer of news, you'd expect such a bombshell to be corroborated, which is why from the beginning I was very skeptical of it. If it turns out to be not true, that will be a serious blow to McClatchy's reputation.

Let's be honest, what percentage of Americans even know about the scoop? It was covered for a couple nights on MSNBC... that's about it.

This post was edited by IceMage on Jul 2 2018 09:16am
Gold: 57.00
Jul 2 2018 09:43am
Quote (IceMage @ 2 Jul 2018 11:14)
Why would they retract their story? If they have two sources close to the investigation, I would think it's irrelevant whether other outlets corroborate the story, at least from their perspective. Also, isn't it possible the FBI had this information before Mueller took over the investigation? Or even before the Crossfire Hurricane investigation opened? We already know some of the info in the Steele dossier was corroborated by the FBI, which is part of the reason they took it seriously.

As a consumer of news, you'd expect such a bombshell to be corroborated, which is why from the beginning I was very skeptical of it. If it turns out to be not true, that will be a serious blow to McClatchy's reputation.

Let's be honest, what percentage of Americans even know about the scoop? It was covered for a couple nights on MSNBC... that's about it.

lol no it wont.
Gold: 2,617.52
Jul 2 2018 11:57am
Quote (Goomshill @ Jul 2 2018 10:59am)

No one who voted for Trump even works there. They don't have the ability to detect their biases.
Gold: 57.00
Jul 2 2018 01:31pm
https://pagesix.com/2018/07/02/brian-ross-leaving-abc-news-after-botched-michael-flynn-report/

ABC News’ Brian Ross — who was suspended last year as chief investigative correspondent for a faulty report on Michael Flynn — is leaving the network, Page Six has exclusively learned.

ABC suspended Ross last December for a month without pay for a botched report on ousted White House national security adviser Flynn that reported President Trump directed Flynn to make contact with Russian officials. The mistake even sent stocks tumbling, and ABC issued an apology saying: “We deeply regret and apologize for the serious error.”

good riddance to ross the anti-american pathetic scumstain

too bad that this #fakenews spewing subversive scumstain will end up with a nice paying job at msnbc wapo npr or buzzfeed 2.0 hawking even more #fakenews
Gold: 5,016.77
Jul 2 2018 01:41pm
Quote (excellence @ Jul 2 2018 02:31pm)
https://pagesix.com/2018/07/02/brian-ross-leaving-abc-news-after-botched-michael-flynn-report/

https://kek.gg/i/hyJ_Z.jpg

good riddance to ross the anti-american pathetic scumstain

too bad that this #fakenews spewing subversive scumstain will end up with a nice paying job at msnbc wapo npr or buzzfeed 2.0 hawking even more #fakenews

You just contradicted Goomshill's "journalists are never held accountable derp" talking point.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1207420752076207720783169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll