d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev1206820692070207120723169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Jun 29 2018 12:03pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Jun 29 2018 01:46pm)
Yes add to the excuses for why democrats are political failures during elections so often. They fail to inspire and to lead by example. They play the identity politics with gross hypocrisy and indecency. They don't connect with their base and and are terrible with moderates. Democrats are better at governing often but they are terrible at connection with the majority of reliable voters. Using the media to medically diagnose Trump is exactly the kind of tactic that leads to his success.

It is harmful to attack him in that way morally and counterproductive politically

media isn't diagnosing anyone buddy, it would be professional psychiatrists, just because if the media were to report on that, =/= the media is diagnosing trump like you say (whether you meant that or not).
G.O.P. will continue to win because the dems don't stoop to their level. you may be right though, it may be too late to resort to right wing tactics to stop trump.
Gold: 28,296.75
Jun 29 2018 12:11pm
Quote (Horford @ Jun 29 2018 11:03am)
media isn't diagnosing anyone buddy, it would be professional psychiatrists, just because if the media were to report on that, =/= the media is diagnosing trump like you say (whether you meant that or not).
G.O.P. will continue to win because the dems don't stoop to their level. you may be right though, it may be too late to resort to right wing tactics to stop trump.

This way of thinking is exactly what drives someone like me away.

Reliable voter, left on plenty of issues moderate on many, no problem voting for either side depending on who I think offers the most overall to the vulnerable of this country

This is about bettering this country, holding ourselves to our values, and creating more opportunity for more people

If the democrats want to continue to be dirty like many on the right, if they want to use people and communities rather than use their power to help those people, if they want to sacrifice mental health progress to push mental health media wars against political candidates (exactly what they will do)

they do not represent me, my people or my values and within that they lose elections and will continue to

The right have the luxery of a reliable voting base that get even more reliable when they feel they are voting against the boogeyman, the left does not have that same reliable luxury

Be better, do better, and the people will follow and more importantly vote
Banned
Gold: 3.69
Jun 29 2018 12:25pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Jun 29 2018 02:11pm)
This way of thinking is exactly what drives someone like me away.

Reliable voter, left on plenty of issues moderate on many, no problem voting for either side depending on who I think offers the most overall to the vulnerable of this country

This is about bettering this country, holding ourselves to our values, and creating more opportunity for more people

If the democrats want to continue to be dirty like many on the right, if they want to use people and communities rather than use their power to help those people, if they want to sacrifice mental health progress to push mental health media wars against political candidates (exactly what they will do)

they do not represent me, my people or my values and within that they lose elections and will continue to

The right have the luxery of a reliable voting base that get even more reliable when they feel they are voting against the boogeyman, the left does not have that same reliable luxury

Be better, do better, and the people will follow and more importantly vote

You may need to realize who you are replying to.
Jun 29 2018 12:28pm
Quote (DeShaunWatson69 @ Jun 29 2018 11:25am)

I waste my time posting here all the time

but I'd rather waste it in a way that lets me get it off my chest in a more appropriate place so I don't go off on a 3 hour political rant in the middle of watching Beetlejuice with a friend
Gold: 5,016.77
Jun 29 2018 12:46pm
http://stutteringjohnpodcast.libsyn.com/
37:00 and 1:08:00.

Stuttering John pretended he was Senator Menendez and got Trump on the phone from Air Force 1. Lmao.

This post was edited by IceMage on Jun 29 2018 12:50pm
Jun 29 2018 12:52pm
Quote (IceMage @ Jun 29 2018 11:46am)
http://stutteringjohnpodcast.libsyn.com/
37:00 and 1:08:00.

Stuttering John pretended he was Senator Menendez and got Trump on the phone from Air Force 1. Lmao... legendary.

stuttering john?

holy memory flashback
Gold: 90.58
Jun 29 2018 05:23pm
Quote (Horford @ Jun 29 2018 10:03am)

The media brings on "psychiatrists" or "psychologists" to "diagnose" people all the time lmao

Gold: 10,485.00
Jun 29 2018 06:22pm

Trump says expects another tax overhaul 'probably in October'

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-tax-trump/trump-says-expects-another-tax-overhaul-probably-in-october-idUSKBN1JP2XN

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump said he expects a second tax overhaul to be unveiled in October or a bit earlier, and he is considering cutting the corporate tax rate to 20 percent from 21 percent.

In an excerpt of a Fox Business Network interview to be broadcast on Sunday, Trump said: “We’re doing a phase two. We’ll be doing it probably in October, maybe a little sooner than that.”

“One of the things we’re thinking about is bringing the 21 percent down to 20, and for the most part the rest of it would go right to the middle class,” he said.

Here's something more realistic to argue about, than a 7 month old article by some nitwits.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jun 29 2018 07:40pm
Quote (JohnMiller92 @ Jun 29 2018 07:23pm)
The media brings on "psychiatrists" or "psychologists" to "diagnose" people all the time lmao

Not in a literal sense.
Quote (Ghot @ Jun 29 2018 08:22pm)
Trump says expects another tax overhaul 'probably in October'

[URL=https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-tax-trump/trump-says-expects-another-tax-overhaul-probably-in-october-idUSKBN1JP2XN]https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-tax-trump/trump-says-expects-another-tax-overhaul-probably-in-october-idUSKBN1JP2XN[/URL]

Here's something more realistic to argue about, than a 7 month old article by some nitwits.

Awesome can't wait til our debt exceeds our GDP in 10 to 20 years.
Gold: 90.58
Jun 29 2018 07:41pm
Quote (DeShaunWatson69 @ Jun 29 2018 10:25am)

Stop it please
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1206820692070207120723169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll