d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev1206720682069207020713169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 10,485.00
Jun 28 2018 09:53pm
I don't see any links to this old ass information.

/e I do see a lot of losers hoping for a reason to remove Trump. I don't see any facts.

This post was edited by Ghot on Jun 28 2018 09:55pm
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Jun 28 2018 09:59pm
Quote (ThatAlex @ Jun 28 2018 11:38pm)
Awful idea.

Psychiatric diagnsoses should only be given after formal evaluation. There's way too much risk for error and politicization with changing this rule.

Fox news/breitbart/InfoWars already does it, why can't actual professional psychiatrists take a stab? I have no issue with it. I don't think it'll do much good but it'll at least lead to a more fair playing field IMO.
Gold: 0.00
Jun 29 2018 06:37am
Quote (Ghot @ Jun 28 2018 10:53pm)
I don't see any links to this old ass information.

/e I do see a lot of losers hoping for a reason to remove Trump. I don't see any facts.

I’m looking for the links as well
Gold: 28,296.75
Jun 29 2018 06:49am
Quote (Horford @ Jun 28 2018 08:46pm)
Soooo.. why are Fox News/InfoWars/Breitbart free to speculate on Hillary's health yet professional psychiatrists can't chime in on the health of Trump? Seems reasonable[/sarcasm]

and what do those have in common? Lies and conspiracies and they are treated as such by those outside of their cult bases as they should be

just as I said in my initial post it's used as a weapon to try to sway elections and that is a grave injustice to those suffering from mental illness, those involved in helping treating and diagnosing it responsibly, and those affected by the stigmas surrounding it

Win the election with the voters without sacrificing progress in the suffering community of those struggling with mental illness.

This didn't stop the left from all their wild accusations and conspiracies and unqualified diagnoses of Trump anyway. Calling right wingers crazy doesn't hurt people like Trump politically but it does contribute to harm caused to those that suffer socially from it every single day of their lives.
Warn: 80%
Jun 29 2018 07:03am
As a Canadian I pay absolutely no attention to worldy affairs

Hope this helped
Gold: 2,620.00
Jun 29 2018 07:21am
Quote (Horford @ 28 Jun 2018 22:59)
Fox news/breitbart/InfoWars already does it, why can't actual professional psychiatrists take a stab? I have no issue with it. I don't think it'll do much good but it'll at least lead to a more fair playing field IMO.

The medical profession and cable news propaganda should be held to two entirely different standards.
Gold: 0.00
Jun 29 2018 07:55am
Quote (ThatAlex @ Jun 29 2018 08:21am)
The medical profession and cable news propaganda should be held to two entirely different standards.

Should be
Gold: 2,617.52
Jun 29 2018 10:33am
Quote (Horford @ Jun 28 2018 11:46pm)
Soooo.. why are Fox News/InfoWars/Breitbart free to speculate on Hillary's health yet professional psychiatrists can't chime in on the health of Trump? Seems reasonable[/sarcasm]

The goal of news is to report the truth. The goal of health professions is to heal. Doing that would just increase the wrongness

People using ulterior motives to fulfull personal goals in their profession is dishonorable and the source of just about all problems in this dwapara yuga

Imagine where we could be if lawyers cared about law instead of profits
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Jun 29 2018 11:39am
Quote (Beowulf @ Jun 29 2018 08:49am)
and what do those have in common? Lies and conspiracies and they are treated as such by those outside of their cult bases as they should be

just as I said in my initial post it's used as a weapon to try to sway elections and that is a grave injustice to those suffering from mental illness, those involved in helping treating and diagnosing it responsibly, and those affected by the stigmas surrounding it

Win the election with the voters without sacrificing progress in the suffering community of those struggling with mental illness.

This didn't stop the left from all their wild accusations and conspiracies and unqualified diagnoses of Trump anyway. Calling right wingers crazy doesn't hurt people like Trump politically but it does contribute to harm caused to those that suffer socially from it every single day of their lives.

the votes in those "cult bases" you speak of count just as much as any other...

Quote (ThatAlex @ Jun 29 2018 09:21am)

yes they should, but they aren't, i.e. the votes of a medical professionals& their patients and the votes of news propagandists& their viewers have equal value in a democracy...

why people are against the Goldwater Rule is another example of why the democrats don't win elections lol, psychiatrists should DEFINITELY be allowed to give their opinion, not necessarily a true diagnoses, but an opinion for sure.
Gold: 28,296.75
Jun 29 2018 11:46am
Quote (Horford @ Jun 29 2018 10:39am)
the votes in those "cult bases" you speak of count just as much as any other...

yes they should, but they aren't, i.e. the votes of a medical professionals& their patients and the votes of news propagandists& their viewers have equal value in a democracy...

why people are against the Goldwater Rule is another example of why the democrats don't win elections lol, psychiatrists should DEFINITELY be allowed to give their opinion, not necessarily a true diagnoses, but an opinion for sure.

Yes add to the excuses for why democrats are political failures during elections so often. They fail to inspire and to lead by example. They play the identity politics with gross hypocrisy and indecency. They don't connect with their base and and are terrible with moderates. Democrats are better at governing often but they are terrible at connection with the majority of reliable voters. Using the media to medically diagnose Trump is exactly the kind of tactic that leads to his success.

It is harmful to attack him in that way morally and counterproductive politically

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1206720682069207020713169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll