d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev1204205206207208307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jul 26 2023 06:23am
Quote (addone @ Jul 26 2023 07:59pm)
You were given very simple instructions just believe. Drink the koolaid donate a % (not an a specified amount)of your posessions/money and don't ask questions as it's not faith. Pretty simple what more is there? I bet you are interested if there is an altar boy position available?

If you have nothing to give then ask and it will be given duh... knock and it shall be opened (obviously) napkin god said it because it's written on the napkin.... try to keep up.

No, the very simple instructions were to donate some money. Even though I personally could theoretically perform such an action I'm thinking about those who cannot.

I am worried about all those who are under the age of 18 and don't have a job. They can't donate any money so they must be doomed. I'm worried about the housewife who isn't the one who provides for the family. She is reliant on the income of her husband. I am also worried about the homeless, I can't walk 3 blocks of the city without seeing someone who doesn't have a home. They are obviously jobless and unable to donate money. I am asking what about them? They are unable to donate money so they are unable to be saved.

These are the things that you must be able to answer. If you cannot tell me how those who are unable to donate can be saved then the napkin god doesn't have all the answers and thus is not a god worth donating to.
Jul 26 2023 06:40am
Quote (addone @ Jul 26 2023 06:25am)
Well its one of the ways. I would encourage critical thinking classes along and more team building sports and activities. Maybe throw in a meditation and how to deal with stress exercises. Because at the end of the day 99% of the people who turn to religion are afraid of death, need to explain the unknown and gives them sense of belonging. Replace that with healthier alternatives and you have yourself a more pleasant and rational people to deal with. No need to control them.

Quote (addone @ Jul 26 2023 07:59pm)
You were given very simple instructions just believe. Drink the koolaid donate a % (not an a specified amount)of your posessions/money and don't ask questions as it's not faith. Pretty simple what more is there? I bet you are interested if there is an altar boy position available?

If you have nothing to give then ask and it will be given duh... knock and it shall be opened (obviously) napkin god said it because it's written on the napkin.... try to keep up.

Also, on the same page: 205, not even 2 hours apart you say you encourage critical thinking classes yet you also say don't ask questions.

You just made a direct contradiction.
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Jul 26 2023 01:40pm
Quote (CPK001 @ Jul 27 2023 12:40am)
Also, on the same page: 205, not even 2 hours apart you say you encourage critical thinking classes yet you also say don't ask questions.

You just made a direct contradiction.

Which you seem in an urgent need of. Your abilities to distinguish roleplay/parody and real life are virtually non existent. When I talk to others it's for the best for you to ignore it. As holding more than 2 conversations at a time will make you confused. Just focus on our conversation ok? I'll break it down real simple.
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Jul 26 2023 01:45pm
Quote (addone @ Jul 26 2023 12:40pm)
Which you seem in an urgent need of. Your abilities to distinguish roleplay/parody and real life are virtually non existent. When I talk to others it's for the best for you to ignore it. As holding more than 2 conversations at a time will make you confused. Just focus on our conversation ok? I'll break it down real simple.

once upon a time there was nothing, absolutely nothing...............then it exploded and it made everything and if you dont believe that your a fairy tale person
Jul 26 2023 01:55pm
Quote (CPK001 @ Jul 27 2023 12:23am)
No, the very simple instructions were to donate some money. Even though I personally could theoretically perform such an action I'm thinking about those who cannot.

I am worried about all those who are under the age of 18 and don't have a job. They can't donate any money so they must be doomed. I'm worried about the housewife who isn't the one who provides for the family. She is reliant on the income of her husband. I am also worried about the homeless, I can't walk 3 blocks of the city without seeing someone who doesn't have a home. They are obviously jobless and unable to donate money. I am asking what about them? They are unable to donate money so they are unable to be saved.

These are the things that you must be able to answer. If you cannot tell me how those who are unable to donate can be saved then the napkin god doesn't have all the answers and thus is not a god worth donating to.

Therein lies your problem. You are confusing the great napkin God with your fictitious Christian God. Did the napkin god ever say you need to be saved?
You dont need to simp over a fictitious belief that you are a sinner. Then put yourself in hell and spend your entire life trying to get out. These are needless worries and tortures you put yourself through. It's an adult version of checking under your bed for a boogeyman every night. Grow the fk up child napkin god is the only one true god!
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Jul 26 2023 03:40pm
Quote (addone @ Jul 26 2023 12:55pm)
Therein lies your problem. You are confusing the great napkin God with your fictitious Christian God. Did the napkin god ever say you need to be saved?
You dont need to simp over a fictitious belief that you are a sinner. Then put yourself in hell and spend your entire life trying to get out. These are needless worries and tortures you put yourself through. It's an adult version of checking under your bed for a boogeyman every night. Grow the fk up child napkin god is the only one true god!

atheist god is becoming angry with you
Gold: 4,575.69
Jul 26 2023 04:47pm
Anyone who doesn't believe they are a sinner is a complete and total narcissist

No one can in good faith say they have been 100% perfect in every action and thought they have ever taken/had their entire lives
Jul 26 2023 06:43pm
Quote (El1te @ Jul 27 2023 10:47am)
Anyone who doesn't believe they are a sinner is a complete and total narcissist

No one can in good faith say they have been 100% perfect in every action and thought they have ever taken/had their entire lives

Except sin implies you have done something bad, something naughty that you are not suppose to do. Christian narcissists decided that even a child born into this world simply by existing is automatically a sinner. Not only that they have made illogical and straight up backwards list of rules which somehow make you bad person. Such as working on Sunday or wearing clothes made from both linen and wool or sit where a menstruating woman has sat.

Sin is simply an arbitrary set of rules set by an imaginary sky wizard which was made up by a bunch of ancient goat farmers who wanted to control people.

Christian narcissism is thinking highly of yourself, superior to others and needing others to think like they do at a threat of some torturous place of fire and demons. It's rooted in this false doctrine that somehow if you or your actions are some way not "PERFECT" (whatever the fuck that means) then you will be punished. And the only way to get out of this magical predicament is to worship their specific God in their very specific way. In other words think and do as us or our made up bogeyman will get you.

Instead try some critical thinking. Maybe ask yourself the question does this behaviour benefit me and others? Does it work? Is it practical? Why not adopt a belief of is it bringing me and my fellow man to a "better" society and gives us prosperity or does it limit or take away from our/my goals? What works and what doesn't instead of right and wrong.

This post was edited by addone on Jul 26 2023 06:46pm
Jul 26 2023 09:32pm
Quote (addone @ Jul 27 2023 05:40am)

That was almost good but then you followed that up by putting your 2 contradictory statements right next to each other.

Quote (addone @ Jul 27 2023 10:43am)
Instead try some critical thinking. Maybe ask yourself the question does this behaviour benefit me and others? Does it work? Is it practical? Why not adopt a belief of is it bringing me and my fellow man to a "better" society and gives us prosperity or does it limit or take away from our/my goals? What works and what doesn't instead of right and wrong.

Quote (addone @ Jul 27 2023 05:55am)

Oh, there is a difference between being saved and inheriting eternal life? This is new information. Is this why I'm not allowed to worry about those who are unable to donate?
Jul 26 2023 09:51pm
Quote (CPK001 @ Jul 27 2023 03:32pm)
That was almost good but then you followed that up by putting your 2 contradictory statements right next to each other.

Oh, there is a difference between being saved and inheriting eternal life? This is new information. Is this why I'm not allowed to worry about those who are unable to donate?

You are trying to mix 2 conversations again. Which part of just focus on our conversation don't you understand? What contradictions?

Being saved requires you to be afraid and belief that there is something wrong with your situation to begin with. Since it's a made up arbitrarily phobia one simply needs to acknowledge that and move on like an adult.
If you still wet your bed and worry about others then realise it's a reactionary based behaviour. Everyone dies eventually it's inevitable. The only question is how long do you wish to cry and soil your pants for? How about 30 more years? Or you could just accept it. Your choice.

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1204205206207208307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll