d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev1203204205206207307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4,575.69
Jul 25 2023 08:54am
Quote (addone @ Jul 24 2023 10:29pm)
Doesn't specify for the napkin God knows if your heart is pure or not. It's about giving don't ask questions drink the koolaid and be a good little sheep. No answer shall be given but the sign of napkin so start donating.

Jesus message was love thy neighbour don't be a dick do unto others the most generic fortune cookie wisdom there is. It's generic and just simple enough for the iron age dirt farmers to get their heads around. I guess that's why it often attracts those types.

It only seems generic because it has been normalized in our Christianized society over a thousand years - back then his message was revolutionary. In that sense you yourself have already been Christianized even if its not readily apparent

/e There is also His message about forgiving and loving yourself as well, and understanding that Jessus died for your own sins such that God will forgive you thus you can forgive yourself, which I believe is the far more important message that today's society needs to hear because we have an epidemic of self loathing and self hatred

This post was edited by El1te on Jul 25 2023 09:00am
Gold: 95,350.00
Jul 25 2023 11:12am
Quote (addone @ Jul 25 2023 06:34am)
This isn't about convincing. People of even of modicum of self integrity would of long been swayed from childish fairytales in the face of presented evidence. They are born this way. They are the lgbtq of intelligence. They believe up is down and down is up. We are way past that stage now. Try to keep up sport.

without religion to keep them in check, they will eat you.
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Jul 25 2023 02:25pm
Quote (Mondain @ Jul 26 2023 05:12am)
without religion to keep them in check, they will eat you.

Well its one of the ways. I would encourage critical thinking classes along and more team building sports and activities. Maybe throw in a meditation and how to deal with stress exercises. Because at the end of the day 99% of the people who turn to religion are afraid of death, need to explain the unknown and gives them sense of belonging. Replace that with healthier alternatives and you have yourself a more pleasant and rational people to deal with. No need to control them.

Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Jul 25 2023 02:30pm
Quote (addone @ Jul 25 2023 01:25pm)
Well its one of the ways. I would encourage critical thinkingclasses along and more team building sports and activities. Maybe throw in a meditation and how to deal with stress exercises. Because at the end of the day 99% of the people who turn to religion are afraid of death, need to explain the unknown and gives them sense of belonging. Replace that with healthier alternatives and you have yourself a more pleasant and rational people to deal with. No need to control them.

and not of that is any kind of proof the bible showing christianity is a lie

i mean chit dude. if your going to make claims about "critical thinking" dont you think you should be demonstrating some of it?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i remember a debate i watched along time ago. john lennox/chris hitchens
at the end of the debate hitchens wanted a poll taken if the debate swayed any one in a different direction and if so which direction. after the pool was taken it turned slightly into lennoxs favor. what was amusing is hitchens usually wasnt one to convey a loss. if he lost to a point he would move on like it never happened (this is also a indicator of being dishonest). this time he didnt cover it so well. you could tell his azz was frosted. .........ya i found it amusing. :)

This post was edited by TiStuff on Jul 25 2023 02:51pm
Jul 25 2023 03:25pm

Jul 26 2023 12:46am

This post was edited by addone on Jul 26 2023 12:46am
Gold: 0.00
Jul 26 2023 02:31am
Quote (addone @ Jul 25 2023 08:40pm)
A percent not amount is what matters. You ask too many questions it is a sign of your disbelief and wickidness in your heart. You shall make a donation to our great napking God for he will mar you

I ask too many questions? Let's see where we are at so far.

I first asked the most important question:

Quote (CPK001 @ Jul 24 2023 06:01pm)
Alright let's start with the most important question, what must I do to inherit eternal life?

Your response was:

Quote (addone @ Jul 24 2023 06:49pm)
Just donate some money. It shows you are serious.

So at this point we've established that money is the source for salvation. However, there is a big problem with that. Not everyone can donate some money. I am worried about all those who are under the age of 18 and don't have a job. They can't donate any money so they must be doomed. I'm worried about the housewife who isn't the one who provides for the family. She is reliant on the income of her husband.

I am also worried about the homeless, I can't walk 3 blocks of the city without seeing someone who doesn't have a home. They are obviously jobless and unable to donate money. All I am asking what about them? They are unable to donate money so they are unable to be saved.

Your reply to these concerns are:

Quote (addone @ Jul 25 2023 08:40pm)
A percent not amount is what matters. You ask too many questions it is a sign of your disbelief and wickidness in your heart. You shall make a donation to our great napking God for he will mar you

We haven't even made it 4 pages and already you are saying I am asking too many questions? If anything I only have more questions rather than answers the way this is going.
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Jul 26 2023 02:38am
Quote (addone @ Jul 25 2023 02:25pm)

doesnt disprove christianity. just shows you have a fetish for some dude in a funny hat

God never sleeps "God"
Jesus was sleeping "Jesus"

be forgiven,............ any way

Quote (addone @ Jul 25 2023 11:46pm)

sounds like a pretty horrific place. a place in need of a savior
Gold: 95,350.00
Jul 26 2023 03:41am
Passages in the New Testament state that he commanded them to "do this in memory of me" while referring to the bread as "my body" and the cup of wine as "the blood of my covenant, which is poured out for many".
Jul 26 2023 03:59am
Quote (CPK001 @ Jul 26 2023 08:31pm)
I ask too many questions? Let's see where we are at so far.

I first asked the most important question:

Your response was:

So at this point we've established that money is the source for salvation. However, there is a big problem with that. Not everyone can donate some money. I am worried about all those who are under the age of 18 and don't have a job. They can't donate any money so they must be doomed. I'm worried about the housewife who isn't the one who provides for the family. She is reliant on the income of her husband.

I am also worried about the homeless, I can't walk 3 blocks of the city without seeing someone who doesn't have a home. They are obviously jobless and unable to donate money. All I am asking what about them? They are unable to donate money so they are unable to be saved.

Your reply to these concerns are:

We haven't even made it 4 pages and already you are saying I am asking too many questions? If anything I only have more questions rather than answers the way this is going.

You were given very simple instructions just believe. Drink the koolaid donate a % (not an a specified amount)of your posessions/money and don't ask questions as it's not faith. Pretty simple what more is there? I bet you are interested if there is an altar boy position available?

If you have nothing to give then ask and it will be given duh... knock and it shall be opened (obviously) napkin god said it because it's written on the napkin.... try to keep up.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1203204205206207307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll