d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev1200201202203204307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Jul 24 2023 02:49am
Quote (CPK001 @ Jul 24 2023 08:01pm)
Alright let's start with the most important question, what must I do to inherit eternal life?

Just donate some money. It shows you are serious. The napkin god doesn't just give out eternal life to part time believers. Also if you give 1/2 your treasure you will be given an ability to reincarnate as his chosen and 3 wishes. If you give 100% the rewards increase. This where you fully become one with him. You merge and be part of a napkin god.

Now how much would you like to donate?
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Jul 24 2023 05:14am
Quote (addone @ Jul 24 2023 12:44am)
I love how these christian charlatans promise things AFTER you die. Everlasting life, magical place heaven, threaten you with another magical place hell and Satan. An unverified concept and no way to prove any of it. It's like a pie in the sky promise, also dont forget to drop some real money into the box to support their God who requires money and people's belief in order to exist lmao.

If you burn every bible and make Christians dissapear the entire religion would vanish along with them. They are worshipping empty air. The only way their god survives if they keep on deluding and lying to themselves. In a way they have to lie because they don't want to look like complete so they are going to double down every time.

i like the way atheists/antitheist are so cock sure of them selves christianity is all fake and all a person needs to do is be a good person because they say it and for some happy coincidence they are a good person and all of this is super reason and logic
Jul 24 2023 05:17am
Quote (addone @ Jul 24 2023 01:49am)
Just donate some money. It shows you are serious. The napkin god doesn't just give out eternal life to part time believers. Also if you give 1/2 your treasure you will be given an ability to reincarnate as his chosen and 3 wishes. If you give 100% the rewards increase. This where you fully become one with him. You merge and be part of a napkin god.

and the all mighty napkin has exactly ZERO followers but its a good argument anyway and not gibberish
Gold: 0.00
Jul 24 2023 05:29am
Quote (addone @ Jul 24 2023 06:49pm)

How much is some money? If I accumulate enough wealth and make a one time donation I'm essentially buying my way into eternal salvation?
Gold: 4,575.69
Jul 24 2023 09:39am
Quote (lodd222 @ Jul 21 2023 07:24pm)
son of jesus. heard soj valuable. its a metaphor. trust the symbolic grape juice drinkers?

did you know art is the basis for philosophy and philosophy for science and science for psychology?

You sure like to say fallen waterfalls and god alot dont you

Yeah I agree you could say it begins with art. Art is a consequence of the Holy Spirit
Jul 24 2023 10:42am
People who ask for "proof" of God or Jesus remind me of this guy:

Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Jul 24 2023 01:46pm
Quote (El1te @ Jul 25 2023 04:42am)
People who ask for "proof" of God or Jesus remind me of this guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRcBMeNHFNk

Imagine not asking for proof for anything.
Why have proof in the first place?
Police officer: have you been drinking? OK sure I believe you dont blow into breathalyzer.
A student says my dog ate my homework. The teacher sure I believe you you get excused.

Random Person says I am reincarnation of Jesus. Ok no proof required

A scientist says you evolved from an octopus. We believe that dont need to show how you arrived at that conclusion.

News media and the government: Trump is actually Hitler reincarnation and he personally has killed 100 people and secretly a robot. We don't need proof just believe us and give us your obedience.

Santa Clause and Spiderman are real so no proof required because a book said so.

Extraordinary claims, involving magic, mythical creatures all are not to be questioned. Don't have any skepticism, no probing or intellectual inquiry is allowed. Our book SAYS it therefore it MUST be true.

Here drink more of our religious koolaid ontop of all that we will also call Christians sheep.

"My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all ; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are one."

This post was edited by addone on Jul 24 2023 01:48pm
Jul 24 2023 01:50pm
Quote (addone @ Jul 24 2023 12:46pm)
Police officer: have you been drinking? OK sure I believe you dont blow into breathalyzer.
A student says my dog ate my homework. The teacher sure I believe you you get excused.

A scientist says you evolved from an octopus. We believe that dont need to show how you arrived at that conclusion.

News media and the government: Trump is actually Hitler reincarnation and he personally has killed 100 people and secretly a robot. We don't need proof just believe us and give us your obedience.

Santa Clause and Spiderman are real so no proof required because a book said so.

Extraordinary claims, involving magic, mythical creatures all are not to be questioned. Don't have any skepticism, no probing or intellectual inquiry is allowed. Our book SAYS it therefore is MUST be true.

Here drink more of our religious koolaid ontop of all that we will also call Christians sheep.

"My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all ; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are one."

drinking the koolaid is reference to atheism
Jul 24 2023 01:50pm
(addone @ Jul 24 2023 12:46pm)

Extraordinary claims, involving magic, mythical creatures all are not to be questioned. Don't have any skepticism, no probing or intellectual inquiry is allowed. Our book SAYS it therefore it MUST be true.

you believe your from a monkey with out proof

This post was edited by TiStuff on Jul 24 2023 01:53pm
Jul 24 2023 03:51pm
Quote (addone @ Jul 24 2023 12:46pm)

It was already proven - Jesus came back from the dead and then disappeared as testified to by numerous witnesses. What more proof do you need? If He came back and did the same thing you still wouldn't believe it. Even if you saw it yourself you would still just think it was an illusion
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1200201202203204307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll