d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev1199200201202203307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jul 22 2023 10:29pm
Quote (addone @ Jul 23 2023 09:59am)
So according to you a topographical metaphor is considered evidence... This is next level of simping.

I already explained the numerous evidence we have of Einstein and Lincoln which is vast consisting of thousands of sources. All we have of jesus is a mention from 1 book some 2000 years ago. And then copies and copies of the same thing. Even if a guy called jesus/yeshua did exist you certainly have even less evidence for the magic claims he performed.

Maybe realise you were brainwashed and need help. Maybe a first step is to examining your beliefs.

I for one won't be guillable to believe that man was created by a magic wizard out of dust and woman out of a rib in a magic garden, a talking snake and magic apples or whatever the fuck it tries to sell. The garden of Eden story is no different from any other creation myths, legends and folk tales that just about every culture on the planet had. Everyone has these made up bullshit stories yours just happened to come from a small part of the middle east.

All we have is a single book you say? You don't see creation, archeology, the year it is, people's lives changing when they become a Christian and most importantly, the resurrection as evidence?

You are not going to receive the kind of evidence you are looking for because it's not required. What you have is Moses and the Prophets. They will tell you and they will warn you. If you will not listen to the Prophets then nothing else is going to change your mind.

The problem isn't that you don't think God exists, you already know he does. The problem lies with your sin. You hate God and you do not want Jesus to be the King over your life.

You think everything is just fine the way it is. You are too scared to admit that you are a sinner and that you need a savior. You are fearful of what might happen if you admit that you are not in control and that your sin is bounding you in chains. I'll say it simply, you are not a good person, you are a bad person. You are rebelling against God, that is even worse than any form of murder.

This is why I keep coming back to you must first realize you are a sinner before we can move forward with anything else. You are not ready to debate the other topics of the Bible because you already do not think it's relevant to you. What does the Bible have to do with you? Guess what, I made a topic about this as well: https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=66986752&f=125

Luke 12 16-19 NIV

16 And he told them this parable: “The ground of a certain rich man yielded an abundant harvest. 17 He thought to himself, ‘What shall Ido? Ihave no place to store mycrops.’

18 “Then he said, ‘This is what I’lldo. Iwill tear down mybarns and build bigger ones, and there Iwill store mysurplus grain. 19 And I’llsay to myself, “You have plenty of grain laid up for many years. Take life easy; eat, drink and be merry.”’

Do you see the key words that highlight the attitude of the man? He was selfish and kept all his possessions to himself. He lived the life of possessions, he was rich in this life but not rich towards God. He forgot God Almighty.

Now God does step into that life. Let's see what happens.

Luke 12:20 NIV

20 “But God said to him, ‘You fool! This very night your life will be demanded from you. Then who will get what you have prepared for yourself?’

What happens? Death happens. The man was not prepared for death. What about you? What about when that moment comes and it is just you and God? This life is a very fragile life. It is like putting all of your eggs (Insurance policies) in one, fragile basket.
We insured everything except for our soul. We forgot to insure our soul. However, Jesus didn't forget about our souls, he came down to "buyback", "cover", "insure" our souls back to God.
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Jul 22 2023 10:55pm
Quote (addone @ Jul 22 2023 02:28pm)
Name me one moral that has originated from the "bible"? I'll wait.

You would find that a vast majority if not all of morals have come from elsewhere. Most advanced cultures at the time had those laws already in place like no killing, stealing etc. But even things like the golden rule didn't come from the Bible it's just a rephrase of the ancient wisdom

"Avoid doing what you would blame others for doing." – Thales[17] (c. 624 – c. 546 BCE)
"What you do not want to happen to you, do not do it yourself either." – Sextus the Pythagorean.[18] The oldest extant reference to Sextus is by Origen in the third century of the common era.[19]
"Ideally, no one should touch my property or tamper with it, unless I have given him some sort of permission, and, if I am sensible I shall treat the property of others with the same respect." – Plato[20] (c. 420 – c. 347 BCE)
"Do not do to others that which angers you when they do it to you." – Isocrates[21] (436–338 BCE)

Ancient Persia
The Pahlavi Texts of Zoroastrianism (c. 300 BCE – 1000 CE) were an early source for the Golden Rule: "That nature alone is good which refrains from doing to another whatsoever is not good for itself." Dadisten-I-dinik, 94,5, and "Whatever is disagreeable to yourself do not do unto others." Shayast-na-Shayast 13:29[23]

Ancient Rome
Seneca the Younger (c. 4 BCE – 65 CE), a practitioner of Stoicism (c. 300 BCE – 200 CE) expressed a hierarchical variation of the Golden Rule in his Letter 47, an essay regarding the treatment of slaves: "Treat your inferior as you would wish your superior to treat you."[24]

Etc there are many examples

There might one or two which had helped bring more awareness. Bible in a sense had a lot of influence and bigger broadcasting network. So you could say it helped to spread certain laws, ideas or morals faster than if they normally would.

I already mentioned this throughout this thread that bible/religion was a somewhat useful tool in the past. I dont dismiss electroshock therapy or burning people at a stake either. Now these methods are seen as cruel and unproductive but once upon a time they too had their uses.

um no its different. most that other stuff is just about not increasing the suffering of others. do unto others as you would have them do unto you is a much higher standard.
"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you" is a biblical concept spoken by Jesus in Luke 6:31 and Matthew 7:12; it is commonly referred to as the "Golden Rule." "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets" (Matthew 7:12)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the dishonesty of the atheist/antitheist knows no bounds.
take life (living systems) for example. life is off the charts in complexity and interdependence. interdependence means all parts have to be in place at the same time or the system fails/dies.
an honest atheist could understand this and understand why a christian/creationist is rather comfortable in his belief........................but they wont.

This post was edited by TiStuff on Jul 22 2023 11:09pm
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Jul 23 2023 01:01am
Quote (CPK001 @ Jul 23 2023 04:29pm)
All we have is a single book you say? You don't see creation, archeology, the year it is, people's lives changing when they become a Christian and most importantly, the resurrection as evidence?

You are not going to receive the kind of evidence you are looking for because it's not required. What you have is Moses and the Prophets. They will tell you and they will warn you. If you will not listen to the Prophets then nothing else is going to change your mind.

The problem isn't that you don't think God exists, you already know he does. The problem lies with your sin. You hate God and you do not want Jesus to be the King over your life.

You think everything is just fine the way it is. You are too scared to admit that you are a sinner and that you need a savior. You are fearful of what might happen if you admit that you are not in control and that your sin is bounding you in chains. I'll say it simply, you are not a good person, you are a bad person. You are rebelling against God, that is even worse than any form of murder.

This is why I keep coming back to you must first realize you are a sinner before we can move forward with anything else. You are not ready to debate the other topics of the Bible because you already do not think it's relevant to you. What does the Bible have to do with you? Guess what, I made a topic about this as well: https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=66986752&f=125

Luke 12 16-19 NIV

16 And he told them this parable: “The ground of a certain rich man yielded an abundant harvest. 17 He thought to himself, ‘What shall Ido? Ihave no place to store mycrops.’

18 “Then he said, ‘This is what I’lldo. Iwill tear down mybarns and build bigger ones, and there Iwill store mysurplus grain. 19 And I’llsay to myself, “You have plenty of grain laid up for many years. Take life easy; eat, drink and be merry.”’

Do you see the key words that highlight the attitude of the man? He was selfish and kept all his possessions to himself. He lived the life of possessions, he was rich in this life but not rich towards God. He forgot God Almighty.

Now God does step into that life. Let's see what happens.

Luke 12:20 NIV

20 “But God said to him, ‘You fool! This very night your life will be demanded from you. Then who will get what you have prepared for yourself?’

What happens? Death happens. The man was not prepared for death. What about you? What about when that moment comes and it is just you and God? This life is a very fragile life. It is like putting all of your eggs (Insurance policies) in one, fragile basket.
We insured everything except for our soul. We forgot to insure our soul. However, Jesus didn't forget about our souls, he came down to "buyback", "cover", "insure" our souls back to God.

Do I see creation? I see life and things in it. I don't see the connection you are drawing between your magic wizard and how he made life. How can you tell? Saying "God" or Thanos or Mickey Mouse created us and the universe is as empty of a statement as you can make. Napkin God has created you. All your morals are also derived from napkin deity. You are proof of his creation it confirms this by being written on the napkin. You will not receive anymore proof until you submit to the napkin God. You already know he is real he forgives you even if you worship the wrong God.... See I can make thousands of unsupported claims just like you. Welcome to reverse roleplay where you get to experience how you sound when talking about your fantasy belief system.
Jul 23 2023 02:59am
Quote (addone @ Jul 23 2023 05:01pm)
Do I see creation? I see life and things in it. I don't see the connection you are drawing between your magic wizard and how he made life. How can you tell? Saying "God" or Thanos or Mickey Mouse created us and the universe is as empty of a statement as you can make. Napkin God has created you. All your morals are also derived from napkin deity. You are proof of his creation it confirms this by being written on the napkin. You will not receive anymore proof until you submit to the napkin God. You already know he is real he forgives you even if you worship the wrong God.... See I can make thousands of unsupported claims just like you. Welcome to reverse roleplay where you get to experience how you sound when talking about your fantasy belief system.

Alright, let's explore this napkin god of yours. Let's explore what the God of the Bible says about what we should do about making an image of god.

Exodus 20:3-5

3 You shall have no other gods before me.

4 You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. 5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me.

Jonah 2:8

Those who cling to worthless idols
turn away from God’s love for them.

Psalms 135:15-18

15 The idols of the nations are silver and gold, made by human hands.
16 They have mouths, but cannot speak, eyes, but cannot see.
17 They have ears, but cannot hear, nor is there breath in their mouths.
18 Those who make them will be like them, and so will all who trust in them.

Isaiah 44:9

All who make idols are nothing,
and the things they treasure are worthless.
Those who would speak up for them are blind;
they are ignorant, to their own shame.

Leviticus 19:4

Do not turn to idols or make metal gods for yourselves. I am the Lord your God.

Judges 10:14

14 Go and cry out to the gods you have chosen. Let them save you when you are in trouble!

So you tell me, by these few verses about idolatry, have you not just made an idol in the form of a napkin? Have you not just crafted a worthless idol that you bow down and worship?

Here is a big difference between your napkin god and the God of the Bible: will you call out to this idol when you are in trouble and need saving? I mean for real, when the storm comes and you cry out for help, would you actually call upon your napkin to be the answer for all your problems?
Jul 23 2023 03:16am
Quote (CPK001 @ Jul 23 2023 08:59pm)
Alright, let's explore this napkin god of yours. Let's explore what the God of the Bible says about what we should do about making an image of god.

Exodus 20:3-5

3 You shall have no other gods before me.

4 You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. 5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me.

Jonah 2:8

Those who cling to worthless idols
turn away from God’s love for them.

Psalms 135:15-18

15 The idols of the nations are silver and gold, made by human hands.
16 They have mouths, but cannot speak, eyes, but cannot see.
17 They have ears, but cannot hear, nor is there breath in their mouths.
18 Those who make them will be like them, and so will all who trust in them.

Isaiah 44:9

All who make idols are nothing,
and the things they treasure are worthless.
Those who would speak up for them are blind;
they are ignorant, to their own shame.

Leviticus 19:4

Do not turn to idols or make metal gods for yourselves. I am the Lord your God.

Judges 10:14

14 Go and cry out to the gods you have chosen. Let them save you when you are in trouble!

So you tell me, by these few verses about idolatry, have you not just made an idol in the form of a napkin? Have you not just crafted a worthless idol that you bow down and worship?

Here is a big difference between your napkin god and the God of the Bible: will you call out to this idol when you are in trouble and need saving? I mean for real, when the storm comes and you cry out for help, would you actually call upon your napkin to be the answer for all your problems?

Napkin God says he is one true God, you shall not worship any other gods but him because all others are made up. It's written on the napkin be careful when talking with deceivers they will try to poison your mind with their wickidness. (that's you).
The napkin God is displeased with deceivers for he shall cut out their toungs and make them see. Thus the great lord lord hath spake! Turn be you towards the light of the napkin.

Let me ask have you not just tried to deceive me with your made up God? The napkin clearly states you are the deceiver. The napkin god is real he is within our hearts always.

This post was edited by addone on Jul 23 2023 03:17am
Jul 23 2023 04:18am
Quote (addone @ Jul 23 2023 07:16pm)
Napkin God says he is one true God, you shall not worship any other gods but him because all others are made up. It's written on the napkin be careful when talking with deceivers they will try to poison your mind with their wickidness. (that's you).
The napkin God is displeased with deceivers for he shall cut out their toungs and make them see. Thus the great lord lord hath spake! Turn be you towards the light of the napkin.

Let me ask have you not just tried to deceive me with your made up God? The napkin clearly states you are the deceiver. The napkin god is real he is within our hearts always.

So tell me, are you actually going to go through with this and keep it up? The last time somebody tried what you are doing in the form of "raptor jesus", they eventually gave up and tried to make the excuse that they were joking the whole time.

You wouldn't go ahead and do that now would you? You will actually follow through "napkin god" to the very end, even unto death? Even cry to him for help?

If you make a claim of your idol being god then you will get blasted with all the hard questions that you must be able to answer. Are you prepared to go through with getting challenged with your "napkin god?"
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Jul 23 2023 05:29am
Quote (addone @ Jul 23 2023 12:01am)

one difference is nobody listens to you. you dont have any followers. you claim that its fake ...... but you cant fake it.
the closest atheists/antitheists ever got has been the "flying spaghetti monster" bu bu butt only atheists/antitheists ever become pastafarians, thinking themselves clever they became the joke
............. God is not mocked.
Jul 23 2023 01:41pm
Quote (CPK001 @ Jul 23 2023 10:18pm)
So tell me, are you actually going to go through with this and keep it up? The last time somebody tried what you are doing in the form of "raptor jesus", they eventually gave up and tried to make the excuse that they were joking the whole time.

You wouldn't go ahead and do that now would you? You will actually follow through "napkin god" to the very end, even unto death? Even cry to him for help?

If you make a claim of your idol being god then you will get blasted with all the hard questions that you must be able to answer. Are you prepared to go through with getting challenged with your "napkin god?"

I was a weak lil baby with no morals and couldn't think for myself then I cried out to the napkin God and he came to the rescue on his chariot he purged the demons and I was saved. You must repent and follow the napkin God because it's written on the napkin.

There is no end with napkin magic because he promise to live forever. I have no ability to consider what you are saying because napkin God is all powerful and you are the deceiver. Napkin God becomes true regardless of popularity contest. Even if no one believes in him he is still #1 God. Your God requires you to make arguments appeal to popularity and authority. Napkin god is based he doesnt need him to defend with cheap logic fallacies.

Jul 24 2023 01:44am
I love how these christian charlatans promise things AFTER you die. Everlasting life, magical place heaven, threaten you with another magical place hell and Satan. An unverified concept and no way to prove any of it. It's like a pie in the sky promise, also dont forget to drop some real money into the box to support their God who requires money and people's belief in order to exist lmao.

If you burn every bible and make Christians dissapear the entire religion would vanish along with them. They are worshipping empty air. The only way their god survives if they keep on deluding and lying to themselves. In a way they have to lie because they don't want to look like complete so they are going to double down every time.
Jul 24 2023 02:01am
Quote (addone @ Jul 24 2023 05:41am)
I was a weak lil baby with no morals and couldn't think for myself then I cried out to the napkin God and he came to the rescue on his chariot he purged the demons and I was saved. You must repent and follow the napkin God because it's written on the napkin.

There is no end with napkin magic because he promise to live forever. I have no ability to consider what you are saying because napkin God is all powerful and you are the deceiver. Napkin God becomes true regardless of popularity contest. Even if no one believes in him he is still #1 God. Your God requires you to make arguments appeal to popularity and authority. Napkin god is based he doesnt need him to defend with cheap logic fallacies.

Alright let's start with the most important question, what must I do to inherit eternal life?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1199200201202203307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll