d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > No Masks
Prev1199200201202203335Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 80,771.69
Mar 2 2022 11:38am
Quote (Cascadian @ Mar 2 2022 09:33am)
How does scrubbing prevent "slow suicide by oxygen deprivation"

This should be good.

There's a big difference between the risk of blood splattering into a surgeon's mouth or spit going into their clients during surgery.

What don't you get about a controlled setting that makes masks part of an assigned risk or danger in order to get paid?

Asking the public to do this in fear of germs in a chaotic environment will only breed them. THe mask process cannot also stay clean to the degree it can during surgery procedures in greatly controlled environments.

You're thinking is beyond irrational, srsly get some help guy you've lost it totally, i'm laughing at how pitiful you're attempt at being logical is. Lay off the booze imo.
Gold: 281.64
Mar 2 2022 11:40am
Quote (lodd222 @ 2 Mar 2022 09:38)
There's a big difference between the risk of blood splattering into a surgeon's mouth or spit going into their clients during surgery.

Okay, so the purpose of the mask is to prevent "blood spray" and not to prevent doctors from breathing (non-sterile) into the patient? Weird, you'd think doctors would avoid that risk by wearing a face shield so they stop "committing slow suicide"

What don't you get about a controlled setting that makes masks part of an assigned risk or danger in order to get paid?

You claimed masks are killing people, I'm just not sure what difference a controlled setting makes in your claim.

Asking the public to do this in fear of germs in a chaotic environment will only breed them. THe mask process cannot also stay clean to the degree it can during surgery procedures in greatly controlled environments.

Citation needed

You're thinking is beyond irrational, srsly get some help guy you've lost it totally, i'm laughing at how pitiful you're attempt at being logical is. Lay off the booze imo.

????
Mar 2 2022 11:41am
Quote (Cascadian @ Mar 2 2022 09:40am)
Okay, so the purpose of the mask is to prevent "blood spray" and not to prevent doctors from breathing (non-sterile) into the patient? Weird, you'd think doctors would avoid that risk by wearing a face shield so they stop "committing slow suicide"

You claimed masks are killing people, I'm just not sure what difference a controlled setting makes in your claim.

Citation needed

????

https://www.everydayhealth.com/coronavirus/your-mask-may-be-causing-candida-growth-in-your-mouth/

https://www.livescience.com/superbug-fungus-spread-covid19-hospitals.html

better luck nextime, slughead.

so you think fragile synthetic fibers in a mask capture all exhale from a doctor during surgery? that's some magical thinking :wacko:

citation needed. :rofl:

This post was edited by lodd222 on Mar 2 2022 11:44am
Mar 2 2022 11:43am
Quote (lodd222 @ 2 Mar 2022 09:41)

Nothing in that article sites a causal relationship with masks. Better luck next time
Mar 2 2022 11:45am
Quote (Cascadian @ Mar 2 2022 09:43am)
Nothing in that article sites a causal relationship with masks. Better luck next time

https://www.everydayhealth.com/coronavirus/your-mask-may-be-causing-candida-growth-in-your-mouth/

https://www.livescience.com/superbug-fungus-spread-covid19-hospitals.html

the masks doing what they're designed to do - breed germs.

so you think fragile synthetic fibers in a mask capture all exhale from a doctor during surgery? that's some magical thinking :wacko:

citation needed. :rofl:

dodge count:2
Mar 2 2022 11:48am
Quote (lodd222 @ 2 Mar 2022 09:45)

Masks don't "capture exhale gases" We would suffocate. They capture particles which contaminate fomites.
Mar 2 2022 11:55am
Quote (Cascadian @ Mar 2 2022 09:48am)
Masks don't "capture exhale gases" We would suffocate. They capture particles which contaminate fomites.

I'm going to tell you twice now since your incapable of making a cogent argument,
that serves a purpose during surgery not the general public in everyday terms.

If you need a citation for basic science including why a petri dish breeds germs by locking them in or the same thing the masks are doing then you need to graduate highschool imo.

You now have to provide links on how a mask and everyday conditions are like a surgeon during surgery, - when you can do that youll have a competent argument.

otherwise im talking to low iq qqers.

This post was edited by lodd222 on Mar 2 2022 11:56am
Mar 2 2022 11:57am
Quote (lodd222 @ 2 Mar 2022 09:55)
I'm going to tell you twice now since your incapable of making a cogent argument,
that serves a purpose during surgery not the general public in everyday terms.

If you need a citation for basic science including why a petri dish breeds germs by locking them inor the same thing the masks are doing then you need to graduate highschool imo.

You now have to provide links on how a mask and everyday conditions are like a surgeon during surgery, - when you can do that youll have a competent argument.

Are you concerned because of the oral hygiene issues you mentioned earlier? If I had oral hygiene challenges I would also be concerned about capturing bacteria in my mask. Reach out to your local hygienist and set up a teeth cleaning. I strongly recommend building a great relationship with your local dentist. <3

This post was edited by Cascadian on Mar 2 2022 12:05pm
Mar 2 2022 12:11pm
Quote (Cascadian @ Mar 2 2022 09:57am)
Are you concerned because of the oral hygiene issues you mentioned earlier? If I had terrible oral hygiene I would also be concerned about capturing bacteria in my mask. Reach out to your local hygienist and set up a teeth cleaning. I strongly recommend building a great relationship with your local dentist. <3

Your arguments keep changing while also falling apart each time :bonk:
The very thing you say the masks are doing are now not doing because you have a good dentist? LOL
Masks do not prevent microbes from growing they act as a petri dish to increase your own germs, so effectively everyone's own germs are getting worse hence a pandemic that can't be put out by distance or staying away.

No mouth is perfectly clean because the environment impacts your breathing as well.
Masks provide support during surgery not everyday terms and infact allow for deadly fungus alongside oxygen deprivation & EMF radiation all proliferating in a perfect storm like fashion this drug resistant budding leaven.
Tooth paste is not an anti fungal. Neither will oral debriding agents work alone.
Your dentist does not prescribe high doses of fluconazole neither does that work vs budding leaven that is 100% resistant to azoles.

This post was edited by lodd222 on Mar 2 2022 12:12pm
Mar 2 2022 12:16pm
Quote (lodd222 @ 2 Mar 2022 10:11)
Your arguments keep changing while also falling apart each time :bonk:

I have not made any claims.

Quote (lodd222 @ 2 Mar 2022 10:11)
No mouth is perfectly clean because the environment impacts your breathing as well.

This is why you should see a dentist. The air you breath has no direct impact on the build up of plaque around your teeth and gum line. I hope this helps. (The air you breath indirectly impacts plaque as "mouth breathers" may have more rapid development of plaque as the passing air helps quicken the solidification, but this would be true regardless if you were wearing a mask or not if you breath through your mouth.)

This post was edited by Cascadian on Mar 2 2022 12:21pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1199200201202203335Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll