d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > "why Has America Made China Its Enemy"
Prev1192021222326Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 45,309.00
Warn: 10%
Mar 29 2023 10:05am
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ Mar 29 2023 04:37pm)
Well , the Taiwanese made some stupid mistakes. And also part of it has to do with United States in a way. The US also made some mistakes with Taiwan.
Currently after Honduras breaking relationship with Taiwan. There is a grand total of 13 countries left that still have official diplomatic ties with Taiwan. And it will be a domino effect.

The next one will be Paraguay.

ye but its pretty much irrelevant right ? I mean so what if those 13 countries say adios, as ultimately they will not decide the fate of taiwan. I mean if you read the room, the US is pretty clear on its current and future plans.
Gold: 10.00
Mar 29 2023 10:06am
China is about as selfish as the US honestly. The entire goal of both countries is to get other countries under their thumb so that they will never pass them economically, militarily or scientifically.
Gold: 46,068.00
Mar 29 2023 10:16am
Quote (ferdia @ 30 Mar 2023 00:05)
ye but its pretty much irrelevant right ? I mean so what if those 13 countries say adios, as ultimately they will not decide the fate of taiwan. I mean if you read the room, the US is pretty clear on its current and future plans.

The biggest mistake that Taiwan made recently is giving / committing to Lithuania 1.5 Billion USD , for a country that doesn't recognize her sovereignty, part of it is the nudging by the United States since the Ukraine / Russia war started.
While all those South American / Central American countries who have kept faith with Taiwan i.e Honduras which kept Diplomatic relationship with Taiwan for 44 years aren't getting crap from Taiwan.

Taiwan believed that the Untied States influence in Central and South America would have prevented these countries from breaking diplomatic ties but boy was she wrong. Furthermore these countries really needed a lot of help and Honduras for example needed to build a dam that needs around 150 Million USD only.
Taiwan says no to that.

And US can't really say much shit since the US broke ties with Taiwan in 1979 ? Japan broke ties and started a diplomatic mission with China in 1971 ? The British wanted to do it as early as 1949 after CCP won the KMT government in a civil war.

Quote (MadMan87 @ 30 Mar 2023 00:06)
China is about as selfish as the US honestly. The entire goal of both countries is to get other countries under their thumb so that they will never pass them economically, militarily or scientifically.

I wouldn't use the word selfish though, both country's foreign policies are just like that , if they have a chance to move forward or stop another one from overtaking , they will do whatever it takes.
It is what it is. And it is not only limited to US / China . Any country who have a chance would want to rise up. India, the EU Block, Japan , etc etc etc .

This post was edited by Hamsterbaby on Mar 29 2023 10:17am
Mar 30 2023 05:27am

This is a keynote lecture from Ex Prime minister of Australia.
Imagining China in 2023. And now it is 2023
This was a lecture 8 to 9 years back at the Lee Kuan Yew School of Foreign Policy in Singapore.

Check it out and see the " predictions "

Ok you already watched.
:thumbsup:

This post was edited by Hamsterbaby on Mar 30 2023 05:32am
Mar 30 2023 05:28am
i already watched that.
Mar 30 2023 05:32am
Quote (ferdia @ 30 Mar 2023 19:28)
i already watched that.

You and I have very similar taste at times.
Gold: 17,384.69
Mar 30 2023 06:01am
Quote (MadMan87 @ 29 Mar 2023 18:06)

Much worse than that, the CCP is ready to do atrocities to their own people in order to keep the power: Tiananmen, Tibet, Uyghurs.
And that's only for domestic policy... Hopefully U.S are here to contain these monsters.
Mar 30 2023 06:07am
Quote (Meanwhile @ Mar 30 2023 01:01pm)
Much worse than that, the CCP is ready to do atrocities to their own people in order to keep the power: Tiananmen, Tibet, Uyghurs.
And that's only for domestic policy... Hopefully U.S are here to contain these monsters.

The growth of any power is ever at the expense of someone else. This can be seen throughout history all over the planet. But to answer your question, the US is actively seeking to contain China, has been very vocal of their intent and has made no secret of the fact that they will induce a war between China and Taiwan. The US is united in doing so, so yes, the US is here to contain China as a geopolitical strategy to retain their dominance.

Finally China does not have a monopoly on atrocities.

Look it is what it is, US foreign policy is not going to change, We will see armed conflict and whatever you think is the motive "to save truth, justice and democracy" or "the chinese government is evil" or maybe even "china is becoming a regional / global superpower", so be it.

To sink any whataboutism: ultimately China is not a threat to the US. A threat is when China has nuclear missiles in Canada/Mexico and Cuba, has its fleet off the coast of the US and is actively saying "you are our enemy. This is not what the chinese are doing. On the other hand the US has military facilities all over the world, they literally have a ring around china and are saying on main stream media "you are our enemy".

That needs to be accepted as fact prior to any conversation.

This post was edited by ferdia on Mar 30 2023 06:13am
Mar 30 2023 06:19am
Quote (ferdia @ 30 Mar 2023 20:07)
The growth of any power is ever at the expense of someone else. This can be seen throughout history all over the planet. But to answer your question, the US is actively seeking to contain China, has been very vocal of their intent and has made no secret of the fact that they will induce a war between China and Taiwan. The US is united in doing so, so yes, the US is here to contain China as a geopolitical strategy to retain their dominance.

Look it is what it is, US foreign policy is not going to change, We will see armed conflict and whatever you think is the motive "to save truth, justice and democracy" or "the chinese government is evil" or maybe even "china is becoming a regional / global superpower", so be it.

To sink any whataboutism: ultimately China is not a threat to the US. A threat is when China has nuclear missiles in Canada/Mexico and Cuba, has its fleet off the coast of the US and is actively saying "you are our enemy. This is not what the chinese are doing. On the other hand the US has military facilities all over the world, they literally have a ring around china and are saying on main stream media "you are our enemy".

That needs to be accepted as fact prior to any conversation.

I can't wait for the Frenchie to talk about the Indians in the next couple of years or even if he is still around in JSP shit posting in 20 years time, how the Indians are shitting on the streets and gang raping women when the Indian's GDP over takes China and is now a " threat " to the West.
:lol:

But so much things is going to change in the next couple of years we wouldn't know. If I take Lee Kuan Yew's prediction that India is going to overtake China's economy in 2045 / 2050 then perhaps the Anti India narrative is going to start pretty soon .
Actually you can already smell the Anti India narrative if you look around closely.

To some people , as long as you are not with the West or under their constant control you are consider less than a human being.
It will be fun to watch really. :lol:
Gold: 17,384.69
Mar 30 2023 06:21am
Quote (ferdia @ 30 Mar 2023 14:07)

CCP is the ally of the worse regimes on the planet. They are contained and they want to eat the economy, this is why they are "not a threat"... Else...
Hopefully their future isn't that bright considering their birthrate. They are next after Russia, i would not oppose, i would make the effort.

Yesterday again i read how a chinese influencer got abducted and "disapeared". This is sick. The CCP is not human, it's an abomination that must disapear ASAP.
CCP is not China.

This post was edited by Meanwhile on Mar 30 2023 06:22am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1192021222326Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll