d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Why Does It Trigger You?
Prev1192021222342Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.69
Sep 17 2021 12:02pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Sep 17 2021 10:51am)
u even changed the font to a larger size like seen above LOL :rofl: its not even a page back!

fukn eh you fraud lefties run so many shams.
they should of removed it before they were forced to remove it. but they didnt and thats why its a issue and remains a issue now go sober up theshifty

"there is nobody that is so stupid that they cant see this kind of behavior is a path way for pedofiles and other types of predators."
(why are you here arguing for the pedos?)
Gold: 2,504.69
Sep 17 2021 12:04pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Sep 17 2021 01:02pm)
fukn eh you fraud lefties run so many shams.
they should of removed it before they were forced to remove it. but they didnt and thats why its a issue and remains a issue now go sober up theshifty

"there is nobody that is so stupid that they cant see this kind of behavior is a path way for pedofiles and other types of predators."

the 10 or so problematic prompts became news to them and the next day it was removed.

the teacher and school board who approves curriculum didnt read the writing prompt book well enough.

but thanks for admitting im right and you're wrong.
Sep 17 2021 12:15pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Sep 17 2021 11:04am)
the 10 or so problematic prompts became news to them and the next day it was removed.

the teacher and school board who approves curriculum didnt read the writing prompt book well enough.

but thanks for admitting im right and you're wrong.

i bet they only removed it when the chit was hitting the fan and not before and made a story up for pedo defenders like you to cheese it up.

lolthe teacher and the whole school board didnt read it well enough "honest injun". you fall for anything and why your a leftie i suppose

naw,

and
Sep 17 2021 12:19pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Sep 17 2021 01:15pm)
i bet they only removed it when the chit was hitting the fan and not before and made a story up for pedo defenders like you to cheese it up.

lolthe teacher and the whole school board didnt read it well enough "honest injun". you fall for anything and why your a leftie i suppose

naw,

and

there are dozens of articles written all over that confirm it was removed immediately when parents noticed and called the school. so yes, as soon as "chit hit the fan" and parents got mad it was removed immediately.

school boards never read books in curriculums unless there's a complaint. we're talking about thousands of books each year being used in grades k-12.

u said it wasnt removed (it was). u were wrong. ty for admitting that.
Sep 17 2021 12:25pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Sep 17 2021 11:19am)
there are dozens of articles written all over that confirm it was removed immediately when parents noticed and called the school. so yes, as soon as "chit hit the fan" and parents got mad it was removed immediately.

school boards never read books in curriculums unless there's a complaint. we're talking about thousands of books each year being used in grades k-12.

u said it wasnt removed (it was). u were wrong. ty for admitting that.

ya the parents had to raise a stink because the school did a "chitty job". i wonder why the school didnt know any thing but told the students not to take it home? 6 years? GTFOH

naw,

Sep 17 2021 12:28pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Sep 17 2021 01:25pm)
ya the parents had to raise a stink because the school did a "chitty job". i wonder why the school didnt know any thing but told the students not to take it home? 6 years? GTFOH

naw,

Who is "the school"? who said that, and when?

as the school is doing an independent investigation we'll soon find out, and perhaps that person will be fired.

if they were aware of some of the prompts in the book and they get fired im fine with that.
Sep 17 2021 12:39pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Sep 17 2021 11:28am)
Who is "the school"? who said that, and when?

as the school is doing an independent investigation we'll soon find out, and perhaps that person will be fired.

if they were aware of some of the prompts in the book and they get fired im fine with that.

lol you sure like the sham. i bet your home getting wasted and laughing your ass off. i dunno man maybe its the school, school board that the video is about.

they seem to know enough about the book to tell students not to bring it home

funny thing about leftie frauds
the hire ups sham the ones below them then those run out and look for people to sham.
did you see AOC in her tax the rich dress? and the dud that would hold the dress up so she could walk? the guy in the mask. lol so many shams

any way, keep stepping in it
Sep 17 2021 12:45pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Sep 17 2021 01:39pm)
lol you sure like the sham. i bet your home getting wasted and laughing your ass off. i dunno man maybe its the school, school board that the video is about.

they seem to know enough about the book to tell students not to bring it home

funny thing about leftie frauds
the hire ups sham the ones below them then those run out and look for people to sham.
did you see AOC in her tax the rich dress? and the dud that would hold the dress up so she could walk? the guy in the mask. lol so many shams

any way, keep stepping in it

who told them that?
Sep 17 2021 12:52pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Sep 17 2021 11:45am)
who told them that?

you didnt watch the vid :)

go check out my next thread has a perfect title :)
Sep 17 2021 01:22pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Sep 17 2021 01:52pm)
you didnt watch the vid :)

go check out my next thread has a perfect title :)

last dad says "students were told not to take it home". he doesnt say who.

he also says "i heard Mr (cant hear name) acted quickly when notified of this". aka the principal. and it was removed. you said it wasnt. LOL

why did u claim it wasnt removed?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1192021222342Next
Closed New Topic New Poll