d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The Earth Is Flat > Gods Work
Prev11920212223111Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4.77
Jun 9 2016 04:42pm
Quote (thesnipa @ 9 Jun 2016 17:19)
its not my claim at all, im simply pointing out you're terribly hypocritical for claiming all of NASA's photos are photoshopped then posting something easily photoshop-able as "proof".

By your own logic your "proof" is no more valid than NASA's.

If I applied the same level of speculation to all information I receive as that of what we get from government, then I would be checking each chair before I sit for thumb tacks.

But that's unrealistic, instead we have a simplification mechanism that's called a confirmation bias where the amount of evidence required to confirm takes considerably less than that required to challenge a preconceived notion. If this weren't the case neither of us would have posted a few things.

Having worked for the government and more specifically worked for a unit that manages information, I am justifiably hesitant to latch on to ANYTHING they say without first bouncing it off of what I have observed as a sober individual.

But to address you more directly:
NASA has admitted for all but one picture of earth to be that of CGI or compositry.
Gold: 8,933.00
Jun 9 2016 04:44pm
Quote (MaliceMizer @ Jun 9 2016 03:26pm)
Antarctica and the ice wall would be the perimeter most likely

And east-west-north?

Because I can tell you that the Soviets flew over the north pole when they sent bombers on training runs against US air defenses.
Gold: 0.20
Jun 9 2016 04:54pm
Quote (MaliceMizer @ Jun 9 2016 05:42pm)
If I applied the same level of speculation to all information I receive as that of what we get from government, then I would be checking each chair before I sit for thumb tacks.

But that's unrealistic, instead we have a simplification mechanism that's called a confirmation bias where the amount of evidence required to confirm takes considerably less than that required to challenge a preconceived notion. If this weren't the case neither of us would have posted a few things.

Having worked for the government and more specifically worked for a unit that manages information, I am justifiably hesitant to latch on to ANYTHING they say without first bouncing it off of what I have observed as a sober individual.

But to address you more directly:
NASA has admitted for all but one picture of earth to be that of CGI or compositry.

You do realise its a whole different ball game taking pictures of space from Earth and the other way around?
Gold: 2.70
Jun 9 2016 05:00pm
Quote (Santara @ Jun 9 2016 10:44pm)
And east-west-north?

Because I can tell you that the Soviets flew over the north pole when they sent bombers on training runs against US air defenses.

illusionary perspective
Jun 9 2016 05:00pm
If the earth doesn't curve, why can I only see about 6 miles away at sea level, but if I am up on the bridge of a ship 70 feet over the water, I can see 12 miles away?

How can aircraft see for hundreds of miles at high altitude, but only a few miles when landing?
Jun 9 2016 05:03pm
Quote (Warlock316 @ Jun 9 2016 06:00pm)
illusionary perspective

What's illusory? Sailing from Japan to China? Driving from China to Kazakhstan? Driving from Kazakhstan to Turkey? Sailing from Turkey to Gibraltar? Sailing from Gibraltar to Washington DC? Driving from Washington DC to Los Angeles? Sailing from Los Angeles to Japan, all moving in the same direction?
Gold: 4.00
Jun 9 2016 05:40pm

NASA in hebrew means deception, you can also make ''Satan'' with the letters and the red 'V - 7' symbol placed in the middle to make a 'T' ... Freemasons satanists/Nazis.
NASA sole purpose is to hide the truth and manufacture a bunch of lies. Also, to suck up billions of $ in public funds for black projects ... Hiding it in the ''we're building stuff for space exploration'' or whatever they make you believe.

It's fake and the earth is flat. Bye! Good luck and be blessed peace

This post was edited by Qodesh on Jun 9 2016 05:40pm
Gold: 0.20
Jun 9 2016 05:44pm
Quote (Qodesh @ Jun 9 2016 06:40pm)
NASA in hebrew means deception, you can also make ''Satan'' with the letters and the red 'V - 7' symbol placed in the middle to make a 'T' ... Freemasons satanists/Nazis.
NASA sole purpose is to hide the truth and manufacture a bunch of lies. Also, to suck up billions of $ in public funds for black projects ... Hiding it in the ''we're building stuff for space exploration'' or whatever they make you believe.

You need help.
Jun 9 2016 05:46pm
Quote (Qodesh @ Jun 9 2016 06:40pm)

lmfao! Don't run away, answer the simple question:

Quote (Santara @ Jun 9 2016 06:00pm)
If the earth doesn't curve, why can I only see about 6 miles away at sea level, but if I am up on the bridge of a ship 70 feet over the water, I can see 12 miles away?

How can aircraft see for hundreds of miles at high altitude, but only a few miles when landing?

I don't need mother fucking NASA for this simple experiment. I can see the sun 93 million miles away, but I can't see Chicago from Minneapolis. At the ground floor of the Sears Tower, you can see a few miles away, and yet up at the observation deck on a clear day, you can see parts of 4 states (Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin and Michigan). Explain that with a flat earth.
Gold: 4.77
Jun 9 2016 06:07pm
Quote (Santara @ 9 Jun 2016 17:44)
And east-west-north?

Admiral Byrd and the Nazis are all I am aware of traversing the Antarctic.
Admiral Byrd claimed it was a land of flowing water and vast resources.

I'm not ure what you're hoping to hear about the north pole, but on the semi-working FE model and UN flag it is the center of the world.
Some FE theorists insist there's a huge magnet up thetr while others say that there's a giant mirror ball that produces celestial illusion.
I would be very interested in seeing the footage from the Soviets crossing directly over the middle

because what has been seen many times
And the notion I'm susceptible to is there is actually a gaping hole in the middle of the north pole which I have surmised to be the modulation mechanism to control tides.

This post was edited by MaliceMizer on Jun 9 2016 06:09pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev11920212223111Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll