d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1192021222379Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 285.00
Apr 6 2012 01:45pm
Quote (xfrodobagginsx @ Apr 6 2012 02:44pm)
Nope, it's scientific Law.  The FACT is that matter and energy being here took a miracle from God, a CREATOR who has power over scientific law.  That creator is the Lord, the God of the Universe.

And what is the source of that miracle?
The first law of thermodynamics doesn't prove the existence of a god lol.
Gold: 186.16
Apr 6 2012 01:47pm
Quote (Voyaging @ Apr 5 2012 10:03pm)
No, you didn't even answer me.

Matter doesn't pop into existence, it is eternally there. It had no beginning. I apply the same eternity you apply to God to the universe itself.

So, what you are saying is that matter always was, with no cause. Then there is a little thing called scientific law.

So, how did the scientific laws such as gravity, inertia, ect. evolve with no God?

So you believe that matter contradicted scientific law by existing without a creator? No matter if the matter had a beginning or not, it's contradicting to scientific law for it to exist in the first place.

This post was edited by xfrodobagginsx on Apr 6 2012 01:49pm
Gold: 13,666.90
Apr 6 2012 01:48pm
Quote (xfrodobagginsx @ 6 Apr 2012 14:47)
So, what you are saying is that matter always was, with no cause.  Then there is a little thing called scientific law. 

So, how did the scientific laws such as gravity, inertia, ect. evolve with no God?

I think your brain is broken. I'd try to argue why the things you say are so stupid but you're obviously too stupid to understand since you're stupid enough to say them.
Apr 6 2012 01:49pm
Quote (MyEnemy @ Apr 6 2012 07:48pm)
I think your brain is broken.  I'd try to argue why the things you say are so stupid but you're obviously too stupid to understand since you're stupid enough to say them.

You're just not getting it. Don't insult me because you don't understand please. Yes it does prove that the matter and energy cannot exist on their own. Read it for yourself. They cannot be created nor destroyed, so it is impossible for them to exist.

This post was edited by xfrodobagginsx on Apr 6 2012 01:51pm
Gold: 83.30
Apr 6 2012 01:50pm
Quote (xfrodobagginsx @ Apr 6 2012 07:47pm)
So, what you are saying is that matter always was, with no cause.  Then there is a little thing called scientific law. 

So you believe that matter contradicted scientific law by existing without a creator?  No matter if the matter had a beginning or not, it's contradicting to scientific law for it to exist in the first place.

Science does not dictate that there should be a creator.
Gold: 10.00
Apr 6 2012 01:50pm
Quote (Voyaging @ Apr 6 2012 03:45pm)
Yet you won't answer me because you can't.

This. Matter and energy were never created. They are here, have been here, and will always be here, to infinity in both directions.

Existence does not need cause or validation. It is merely existence itself. I exist therefore I exist therefore I exist. There is no cause for it.

This post was edited by asdfasdf119 on Apr 6 2012 01:51pm
Apr 6 2012 01:52pm
Quote (asdfasdf119 @ Apr 6 2012 07:50pm)
This. Matter and energy were never created. They are here, have been here, and will always be here, to infinity in both directions.

So, you place your faith in matter and energy then? What about scientific law? Where did they come from? Did they self exist as well?
Gold: 83.30
Apr 6 2012 01:53pm
Quote (xfrodobagginsx @ Apr 6 2012 07:52pm)
So, you place your faith in matter and energy then?  What about scientific law?  Where did they come from?  Did they self exist as well?

Scienctific laws are just the explanations we have for how the universe behaves. It does not dictate how the universe should be, it just expresses how the universe is.
Gold: 10.00
Apr 6 2012 01:55pm
Quote (xfrodobagginsx @ Apr 6 2012 03:52pm)
So, you place your faith in matter and energy then?  What about scientific law?  Where did they come from?  Did they self exist as well?

Scientific Law is not created. We have only "discovered" some of them. A scientific law is not an explanation for any phenomena, but only a distillation of a cause and effect experiment that has been repeated tested to be verified and thus labelled as said "law".

Whether we know of the existence of Gravity does not change whether it exists or not.

Edit: xfrodobagginsx, you are basing your entire argument for God on the basis that every question must have a proponent of cause and effects, and thus there must be Ad Finitum sequences of events, that must therefore have some sort of root, the "cause" of all future "causes and effects". If you try to realize the concept that Ad Infinitum is so large that it is impossible for us to comprehend since there is no scale that can measure it, then you will understand that you have linguistically defeated yourself.

To quote:

"Conservation of Energy and Thermodynamics laws state that matter and energy cannot be created nor destroyed, therefore, it is IMPOSSIBLE for matter and energy to exist on thier own according to scientific law, YET it exists. Everything your see, hear, touch around you is a miracle from God. It cannot exist according to science."

It cannot be created nor destroyed. Therefore God cannot create it. If God created it, then this is no longer a scientific law. You have linguistically defeated yourself ~_~

This post was edited by asdfasdf119 on Apr 6 2012 02:02pm
Gold: 13,666.90
Apr 6 2012 01:59pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (xfrodobagginsx @ 6 Apr 2012 14:49)
You're just not getting it.  Don't insult me because you don't understand please.  Yes it does prove that the matter and energy cannot exist on their own.  Read it for yourself.  They cannot be created nor destroyed, so it is impossible for them to exist.

I understand perfectly the idea that you're trying to convey. I understand it so much that I can see how it is flawed and ludicrous. I challenge you to really try and figure out how smart you really are. Think about what kind of scores you got on standardized tests, what kind of grades you got in school, try and realize that you're in fact an idiot. The audacity to think you can prove god through petty word games and out of context interpretations of science would be insulting to such a deity if he did in fact exist and is absolutely detrimental to the intellectual growth of mankind. You are a witch burner, you're the men who killed other men for saying the earth isn't the center of the universe. Your disgusting desire to place absolutes shackles mankind's desire for knowledge and understanding and you should be ashamed at how horrible of a pox you are upon this planet. I wish you swift death and hope your filthy sermons never fall on the ears of someone unlucky enough to be corrupted by them.

This post was edited by MyEnemy on Apr 6 2012 02:06pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1192021222379Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll