d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Official Blueanon Thread
Prev1234522Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,504.69
Aug 18 2022 07:14am
Half or more of your list equates to leftists saying "trump said this, and even though he didnt mean it literally his crazy followers took it literally".
Gold: 35,785.13
Warn: 30%
Aug 18 2022 07:21am
Quote (duffman316 @ Aug 18 2022 07:50am)
"Kansas Man Consumed Disinfectant After Trump Floats It As Coronavirus Cure" https://www.businessinsider.com/kansas-man-consumes-cleaner-trump-disinfectants-cure-coronavirus-2020-4?amp

A man in Kansas consumed cleaning products over the weekend, according to a state health official, days after President Trump floated the idea of possibly using disinfectants as treatments for the coronavirus.

The Kansas Poison Control Center had seen a more than 40% increase in cases about cleaning products, the Secretary of the Kansas Department of Health and Environment Lee Norman said at a Monday briefing.

Gold: 0.00
Aug 18 2022 09:20am
Quote (duffman316 @ Aug 18 2022 07:50am)
"Kansas Man Consumed Disinfectant After Trump Floats It As Coronavirus Cure" https://www.businessinsider.com/kansas-man-consumes-cleaner-trump-disinfectants-cure-coronavirus-2020-4?amp

A man in Kansas consumed cleaning products over the weekend, according to a state health official, days after President Trump floated the idea of possibly using disinfectants as treatments for the coronavirus.

The Kansas Poison Control Center had seen a more than 40% increase in cases about cleaning products, the Secretary of the Kansas Department of Health and Environment Lee Norman said at a Monday briefing.

You inadvertently hit the nail on the head here. He floated the idea once in passing very early on, and the media grabbed onto it and pushed the story full force. Remember when they tried implicating him in a murder when the lady killed her husband with fish bowl cleaner and said Donald Trump told her to? I am willing to bet nobody would even remember him saying anything about injecting disinfectant if the news cycle never read, “Donald Trump suggest Covid patients inject bleach.”

Here is an article from years later. I suggest reading it. The entire thing is talking about how horrible Donald Trump is, how dangerous he is, but it actually quotes him accurately and is more than just the one sentence, which is rare. If you actually read what he said, you see it is just a guy seemingly fascinated with the possibilities of medical science. The media blew it completely out of proportion, took half of a half of a sentence out of context (very fine people anybody?) and ram with it for days/weeks/years now. To see the faces as they likely jumped up and down clicking their heels together as they found a story where some dumb shit actually tried it! They probably sprouted horns when they were preparing that one.
https://www.politico.com/amp/news/2021/04/23/trump-bleach-one-year-484399

Also for the record, just a comparison of supporters believing stupid things, I will 100% bet my life that there is an much much higher number of people who refuse to believe Ahmaud Arbery was on video robbing people in the neighborhood he was shot in, even after the entire court proceeding with all the evidence presented, compared to the few (what maybe six or seven people total?) who think they should drink bleach because the news media told them Donald Trump said to.

I didn’t post this because I think these things didn’t happen or Donald Trump doesn’t say dumb things. It is the media that tore the nation into factions, not Donald Trump.
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Aug 18 2022 09:24am
Quote (YeeHaw @ Aug 18 2022 08:20am)
You inadvertently hit the nail on the head here. He floated the idea once in passing very early on, and the media grabbed onto it and pushed the story full force. Remember when they tried implicating him in a murder when the lady killed her husband with fish bowl cleaner and said Donald Trump told her to? I am willing to bet nobody would even remember him saying anything about injecting disinfectant if the news cycle never read, “Donald Trump suggest Covid patients inject bleach.”

Here is an article from years later. I suggest reading it. The entire thing is talking about how horrible Donald Trump is, how dangerous he is, but it actually quotes him accurately and is more than just the one sentence, which is rare. If you actually read what he said, you see it is just a guy seemingly fascinated with the possibilities of medical science. The media blew it completely out of proportion, took half of a half of a sentence out of context (very fine people anybody?) and ram with it for days/weeks/years now. To see the faces as they likely jumped up and down clicking their heels together as they found a story where some dumb shit actually tried it! They probably sprouted horns when they were preparing that one.
https://www.politico.com/amp/news/2021/04/23/trump-bleach-one-year-484399

Also for the record, just a comparison of supporters believing stupid things, I will 100% bet my life that there is an much much higher number of people who refuse to believe Ahmaud Arbery was on video robbing people in the neighborhood he was shot in, even after the entire court proceeding with all the evidence presented, compared to the few (what maybe six or seven people total?) who think they should drink bleach because the news media told them Donald Trump said to.

I didn’t post this because I think these things didn’t happen or Donald Trump doesn’t say dumb things. It is the media that tore the nation into factions, not Donald Trump.

lol :)
Aug 18 2022 09:29am
Quote (TiStuff @ Aug 18 2022 10:24am)
lol :)

I seriously cannot believe this even has to be said at this point
Aug 18 2022 09:32am
Quote (YeeHaw @ Aug 18 2022 08:29am)
I seriously cannot believe this even has to be said at this point

you will get used to it?
what i say alot if you have seen it before?
"when you prove a leftie fraud false always keep a record of it because they will always return and try to rework the same fraud"
Gold: 500.00
Aug 18 2022 10:39am

Do you have the video link for this? This is new information to me and all i can find is a video about him entering a construction site.
Aug 18 2022 10:40am
Quote (TiStuff @ Aug 18 2022 10:32am)
you will get used to it?
what i say alot if you have seen it before?
"when you prove a leftie fraud false always keep a record of it because they will always return and try to rework the same fraud"

I am not going to keep records of people’s posts, but I have a good idea of who has said what to me at least.
Aug 18 2022 10:43am
Quote (YeeHaw @ Aug 18 2022 09:40am)
I am not going to keep records of people’s posts, but I have a good idea of who has said what to me at least.

i keep records of my own stuff so i can use it again
Aug 18 2022 10:47am
Quote (duffman316 @ Aug 18 2022 11:39am)
Do you have the video link for this? This is new information to me and all i can find is a video about him entering a construction site.

I saw it on tv while watching the trial and recaps. But yes that is the situation I was alluding to. I guess “robbing people” was a bit misleading, but he is on video stealing equipment from where they were building the new homes. We all know the story that he was a random jogger, but the reality was the local police went through the neighborhood showing videos of him stealing things and said to keep an eye out for a possibly armed robber, as there was a reported stolen firearm from another neighbor within the same timeline. His face was clear as day on the videos.

There are still news reports just from the past week or two saying “murderer of jogger sentenced to life” or whatever they got. He was not jogging. He was from many miles away, on video stealing things, and was wearing boots when he got shot.

Factually incorrect reporting that is still, years later, going unchallenged and taken as fact. Honest reporting would have a headline along the lines of, “two men involved in (arguably) illegal citizens arrest sentenced to life.”

This post was edited by YeeHaw on Aug 18 2022 10:49am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1234522Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll