d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > I Am Going To
Prev123456Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 285.00
Jun 2 2022 06:46pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Jun 2 2022 07:58pm)
it depends where the mind is, yes i do get triggered about some things

"spook" as a racist slur was already addressed and for this thread its time to put it away.

i am trying to make people aware just how dangerous deep government is

looks like a retired FBI agent was in contact the buffalo shooter. that dude would also be considered a spook. i suppose he wanted to live another psyops?

Conspiracy theories are part of denial of reality for the most part....they're comforting because they imply some sort of control is had and therefore possible. This is my belief.

This post was edited by Skinned on Jun 2 2022 06:46pm
Gold: 633.87
Jun 2 2022 08:36pm
Quote (Skinned @ Jun 2 2022 08:46pm)
Conspiracy theories are part of denial of reality for the most part....they're comforting because they imply some sort of control is had and therefore possible. This is my belief.

That's probably true in a sense, but I would rather say that it's simple people trying to make sense of a very complex world. It's not so different from "We went to Iraq for its oil", we have a need to reduce difficult problems down to terms we can understand.
Gold: 1,453.85
Jun 2 2022 08:43pm
Quote (bogie160 @ Jun 2 2022 07:36pm)
That's probably true in a sense, but I would rather say that it's simple people trying to make sense of a very complex world. It's not so different from "We went to Iraq for its oil", we have a need to reduce difficult problems down to terms we can understand.

And some might say people like you make things unnecessarily complex.

Sometimes, things really are that simple. There is a group of evil people orchestrating a lot of evil stuff. And their evilness is hereditary. "Conspiracy theorists" aren't paranoid. People like you aren't paranoid enough.
Jun 2 2022 09:05pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Jun 2 2022 12:39pm)
Clandestine ones. Secret, not acknowledged, and not sanctioned by the government.

This means that these are illegal, no? Not sanctioned by the government...this is really bad stuff. It's like the intelligence communities have got lives of their own now, they do whatever they want, and they don't even have to be accountable to either the law or the government. Deep state stuff.

I have always suspected that the CIA keeps a list of professional hit men whose job is to murder people for them. Maybe this is true after all.

This post was edited by JessiWan on Jun 2 2022 09:09pm
Gold: 2,955.95
Warn: 10%
Jun 2 2022 10:04pm

Quote (Skinned @ Jun 2 2022 05:46pm)

they could be. but they also arise from the evidence. like the retired FBI agent that was in contact with the buffalo shooter. this actually would not be comforting?

but dismissing the evidence and there is no conspiracy/ no boggeyman I contend that would be the "choice" to lend comfort

as all things though elements of faith/trust are involved.

Quote (JessiWan @ Jun 2 2022 08:05pm)
This means that these are illegal, no? Not sanctioned by the government...this is really bad stuff. It's like the intelligence communities have got lives of their own now, they do whatever they want, and they don't even have to be accountable to either the law or the government. Deep state stuff.

I have always suspected that the CIA keeps a list of professional hit men whose job is to murder people for them. Maybe this is true after all.

this is part of how i understand it in its simplest out line (its a little more complicated than this)
government is set up with security clearances.
the president is not the highest security clearance.
you can google things like "higher security clearances than the president" LMK what you find

it is said the CIA is a rouge agency. JFK was taking them on wanted to disband them...RIP JFK

from memory
there was a ?senator? that ran on a platfom that he was going to find out what happened in the roswell incident (aliens n stuff? :)
he was elected
the real powers that be told him to get lost none of your business ...lol

and then there is the (trying to remember this stuff) after ww2 dwight d eisenhower and the
(what the hel is the name of that place that used to not exist in neveda? :)
ya the "government" discovered a secret military base out in the middle of nowhere no one knew about.

so the story goes? elected officials are just "short timers and not the real power.

there is always stuff coming out that backs up this idea

IRS not held accountable for disappearing money or pentagon same kind of stuff. (because they cant be)

people want to say people who believe in conspiracies are nuts but that is just another psyops conspiracy from the spooks :)

well not really? the spooks are the enforcers, field operatives. stories here n there people talk about being visited by "someone " from the "government" and they are supposed to be scary people. thats the real reason why they are called spooks? :)
Gold: 285.00
Jun 3 2022 09:09am
Quote (JessiWan @ Jun 2 2022 10:43pm)
And some might say people like you make things unnecessarily complex.

Sometimes, things really are that simple. There is a group of evil people orchestrating a lot of evil stuff. And their evilness is hereditary. "Conspiracy theorists" aren't paranoid. People like you aren't paranoid enough.

Naw. The Illuminati is a comic book group but in RL there is no Professor X.

Thinking the world can be orchestrated....is comforting to people who believe it. A Big Other in psychological terms.

Quote (JessiWan @ Jun 3 2022 11:11am)
I never mentioned Illuminati.

Try not to hallucinate so much.

But you did. You described that group as if something like that was actual when it is a troupe in every cartoon we ever grew up with.

This post was edited by Skinned on Jun 3 2022 09:12am
Jun 3 2022 09:11am
Quote (Skinned @ Jun 3 2022 08:09am)

I never mentioned Illuminati.

Try not to hallucinate so much.
Jun 3 2022 09:57am

But you did.

No I didn't. The only way I have mentioned Illuminati is if I actually said the word "Illuminati". But I didn't. So, yes, you are hallucinating and seeing things that aren't there.

Gold: 35,396.24
Warn: 10%
Jun 3 2022 10:07am
Quote (Skinned @ Jun 3 2022 10:09am)

Thinking the world can be orchestrated....is comforting to people who believe it. A Big Other in psychological terms.

But you did. You described that group as if something like that was actual when it is a troupe in every cartoon we ever grew up with.

It is happening, whether you want to see it or not.

Gold: 14,569.69
Jun 3 2022 10:12am

LOL I say this all the time.. come to a construction(or other) site and try to manage 250 people to get a desired result.. It will END your thoughts of 11 Illuminati controlling the world from a bunker.
guaranteed.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev123456Next
Closed New Topic New Poll