d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Antifa Shootout In Portland, 1 Dead
Prev1234510Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 22,164.69
Feb 20 2022 08:51pm
I think one quirk is that even if Antifa were involved in a shooting or conflict where they were the actual victims, they would still reflexively lie about it and destroy evidence. That's one reason we still can't know what actually happened with the Cider Riot shooting where we know antifa gunmen fired on a vehicle, and the vehicle struck and killed one of the antifa, and the driver was never identified / details never given much beyond that. The police think Antifa were recording this shootout yesterday on their phones and actively destroying that evidence, so unless there happens to be a street camera in the area its unlikely we'll ever get a clear picture. But at least we can assume the homeowner will be able to give his story. Look at the lengths it took for journalist Rebecca Brannon to provide the only coverage of last weeks Antifa riot in Minneapolis- she used a hidden camera and infiltrated their group at great personal risk

Without actual evidence its really hard to deny either side had a valid claim to self defense. Antifa would be able to exploit that to get away with murder, except they keep routinely dying in failed shootouts, the bodycount of dead antifa is way higher than their victims unless we count Connor Betts. And the few incidents in which Antifa murdered someone in cold blood, we did have footage of it from street cameras. I think a parallel example would be how during the George Floyd riots, one bodega owner shot and killed a looter at his store, and the prosecutors leaned on the community to provide any evidence or testimony and nobody came forward despite numerous people being present. And in the end the bodega owner wasn't charged, prosecutors said they had no way to disprove or doubt his claim to self defense.

This post was edited by Goomshill on Feb 20 2022 08:55pm
Gold: 1,453.85
Warn: 10%
Feb 20 2022 08:52pm
Quote (Odinzdisciple @ Feb 20 2022 06:44pm)
Im with you. I used to be a proud boy before they disbanded in my state. Smashed the shit out of some soy boy antifa fergs

Did you keep in touch with some of your old mates from Proud Boys? They can ban you but they cannot kill you. At least not yet.
Gold: 12.05
Feb 20 2022 08:56pm
Quote (JessiWan @ Feb 20 2022 06:52pm)
Did you keep in touch with some of your old mates from Proud Boys? They can ban you but they cannot kill you. At least not yet.

Nope after the whole new york thing and Gavin denouncing I seperated and went the goon route. Got a few guns and body armor and trained.
Gold: 67,069.69
Trader: Trusted
Feb 20 2022 08:57pm
Quote (JessiWan @ 20 Feb 2022 21:49)
I am of a different opinion. I don't think it would invite more antifas, because they would be afraid. If people return the favor to a few violent thugs, then pretty quick, the thugs will get the message.

Of course, what you said is possible, too. We simply dont know what will happen.

No. People shouldn't leave. They should be going after the corrupt politicians, with pitchforks in their hands if they are Amish, and with something else in their hands, if they aren't. I can't say what that is cause I don't want to be banned.

You are indeed a pacifist. Cause corrupt officials would simply fill the empty lands with minorities. Way to give up your territories.

People are people. If they want to rule over a "protected class" so be it. I have no qualms with them accepting minorities and giving them all the government programs they wish. Maybe it'll get them on the right track to achieving their goals.
The USA as a whole is my territory. What you're saying sounds like you think there's 2 different United States of America. There's only 1 and it holds people with different views.
At this point I have zero faith in the rest of the country not radicalizing like you seem to be trying to do.
If you think fighting fire with fire will make the fire burn out, than expect to live in a land made of charcoal.

This post was edited by CrackerSJ on Feb 20 2022 08:58pm
Feb 20 2022 08:58pm
Quote (Odinzdisciple @ Feb 20 2022 06:56pm)
Nope after the whole new york thing and Gavin denouncing I seperated and went the goon route. Got a few guns and body armor and trained.

Sounds good. Just remember, don't admit to anything illegal either on or offline, and also, do not become an island. Try and find like-minded people and band together for protection and support.
Feb 20 2022 08:59pm
Quote (JessiWan @ Feb 20 2022 06:58pm)
Sounds good. Just remember, don't admit to anything illegal either on or offline, and also, do not become an island. Try and find like-minded people and band together for protection and support.

I've never done anything illegal. And where I am from body armor is not illegal to own or ship to. All my firearms were purchased legally. Plus, I enjoy shooting, grew up around it.
Feb 20 2022 09:00pm
Quote (CrackerSJ @ Feb 20 2022 06:57pm)
People are people. If they want to rule over a "protected class" so be it. I have no qualms with them accepting minorities and giving them all the government programs they wish. Maybe it'll get them on the right track to achieving their goals.
The USA as a whole is my territory. What you're saying sounds like you think there's 2 different United States of America. There's only 1 and it holds people with different views.
At this point I have zero faith in the rest of the country not radicalizing like you seem to be trying to do.
If you think fighting fire with fire will make the fire burn out, than expect to live in a land charcoal.

You are free to think what you want. I don't have any more to say to you.
Feb 20 2022 09:02pm
Quote (Odinzdisciple @ Feb 20 2022 06:59pm)
I've never done anything illegal. And where I am from body armor is not illegal to own or ship to. All my firearms were purchased legally. Plus, I enjoy shooting, grew up around it.

That's very good. Try and go out and make more friends who are white guys. Teach them how to use firearms. Try and influence the way they think.

And get lots of ammos.
Feb 20 2022 09:05pm
Quote (JessiWan @ Feb 20 2022 07:02pm)
That's very good. Try and go out and make more friends who are white guys. Teach them how to use firearms. Try and influence the way they think.

And get lots of ammos.

For sure!
Feb 20 2022 09:06pm
Quote (Odinzdisciple @ Feb 20 2022 07:05pm)
For sure!

Good luck sir.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1234510Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll