d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Sfrancisco Choir Sings We're Coming For Ur Childrn
Prev123457Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,170.00
Jul 23 2021 03:42am
https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2021/07/26/the-german-experiment-that-placed-foster-children-with-pedophiles

The German Experiment That Placed Foster Children with Pedophiles
With the approval of the government, a renowned sexologist ran a dangerous program. How could this happen?

By Rachel Aviv

July 19, 2021

very long read, but worth it
Gold: 0.69
Jul 23 2021 04:10am
Quote (thundercock @ Jul 22 2021 11:58pm)
And you've been awfully quiet about rape and murder. :unsure:

any one commits rape and murder should be prosecuted and locked up. you dont say that though you just offer a straw man.

Quote (Plaguefear @ Jul 23 2021 12:39am)
You guys on the far right talk about and get convicted for it all the time, what's your point?
I am more worried about the guy talking about it 24/7 than the people avoiding an icky subject.
We are quiet because there is nothing to talk about when nutjubs are talking about global conspiracies lead by tom hanks and oprah, find another epstein and we will murder him in his cell again just like democrat champion bill clinton did with jeff.
You guys talk, we take action.

lot of democrat pals with epstein now you want to act like its you? that took care of business? one would think with all the leftie friends he had they would of done it along time ago. unless the real reason why they offed him was to make sure he couldnt sing? and i still didnt hear any thing about it being wrong. I never hear leftie say its wrong. you didnt even say its wrong. you just played shift the burden.
Gold: 21.93
Jul 23 2021 04:12am
Quote (TiStuff @ Jul 23 2021 08:10pm)
any one commits rape and murder should be prosecuted and locked up. you dont say that though you just offer a straw man.

lot of democrat pals with epstein now you want to act like its you? that took care of business? one would think with all the leftie friends he had they would of done it along time ago. unless the real reason why they offed him was to make sure he couldnt sing? and i still didnt hear any thing about it being wrong. I never hear leftie say its wrong. you didnt even say its wrong. you just played shift the burden.

Everyone knows its wrong, the people who have to talk about how wrong it is all the time are shady.
Gold: 1,005.00
Jul 23 2021 04:14am
Quote (TiStuff @ Jul 23 2021 06:10am)

Jul 23 2021 04:17am
Quote (Plaguefear @ Jul 23 2021 03:12am)
Everyone knows its wrong, the people who have to talk about how wrong it is all the time are shady.

you said its wrong and thats good enough for me you will count as one.

but?

you are also trying to shame me into censorship you do that more than stand up and say its wrong. I notice the deafening silence of the lefties about the topic and its reasonable to bring it up. it should also concern you. FFS we have rainbow dildo butt monkey in with the kids ...................
Jul 23 2021 04:27am
Quote (kenw @ Jul 23 2021 03:14am)

thats great kenw you have a picture of trump and a adult woman and she looks kinda hot, reeeeeeeeeeeee. I am beginning to think the reason why lefties hate trump so much is because hes straight. BTW it is also known that epstein was hitting on the daughter of one of trumps guests. trump banned him from all his properties and trump never went to his island.

but its all so obvious. lefties dont care about pedophilia. will just use it to get at their enemies . just another reason why lefties are frauds.
Jul 23 2021 04:43am
Quote (TiStuff @ Jul 23 2021 06:27am)
thats great kenw you have a picture of trump and a adult woman and she looks kinda hot, reeeeeeeeeeeee. I am beginning to think the reason why lefties hate trump so much is because hes straight. BTW it is also known that epstein was hitting on the daughter of one of trumps guests. trump banned him from all his properties and trump never went to his island.

but its all so obvious. lefties dont care about pedophilia. will just use it to get at their enemies . just another reason why lefties are frauds.

Jul 23 2021 04:46am
Quote (kenw @ Jul 23 2021 03:43am)

o wow kenw a picture of a very young trump and what looks like that epstein dude that he later kicks off all his properties for being a perv.
Jul 23 2021 04:51am
Quote (TiStuff @ Jul 23 2021 06:46am)
o wow kenw a picture of a very young trump and what looks like that epstein dude that he later kicks off all his properties for being a perv.

In 2002, Trump told New York magazine, "I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy."

"He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."
Jul 23 2021 04:56am
Quote (kenw @ Jul 23 2021 03:51am)
In 2002, Trump told New York magazine, "I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy."

"He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

wow kenw he said "women". maybe epstein went pedo later or it was just a way to make a fuk ton of money from fraud lefties. you ever notice fraud lefties dont say chit about pedos unless they try to use it to go after enemies.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev123457Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll