d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Become A Homo Subtiliter > It's Easy
Prev123458Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 268.15
Oct 14 2018 11:20am
Quote (Crud1ty @ Oct 12 2018 04:07pm)
So basically becoming part of this superhuman race called Homo subtiliter it is very important to believe in theories you created since one should identify to one division you created.

Smells like good old cult activity.

btw. I'm still curious from where you have established these ideas per culture, per population? I can hardly believe you've lived in each country long enough to get first hand information on how cookie crumbles there.

I quote myself to answer you.

Quote (Chevaucheur @ Oct 14 2018 03:45pm)
So, what is the true definition of a species?

I think that a species is a group of individuals that share morphological, bacteriological, virological, cellular, anatomical and tissue characteristics.

[...]

With this definition, I also belong to a different species than Homo sapiens.
Because my brain is different from that of ordinary Homo sapiens.
In my brain, there is a little of all intelligences.
And there are a few of all the characteristics of the warriors.
On a tissue level, my brain is very different from that of Homo sapiens.
Let's call this species Homo subtiliter.

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=79647311&f=90&p=537011903

The answer is no.
As long as your brain tissue is organized in such a way that you can integrate the 10 different intelligences, and the 10 warrior characteristics, you can be considered a Homo subtiliter.

This post was edited by Chevaucheur on Oct 14 2018 11:25am
Oct 14 2018 11:45am
10 commandments
10 emotional intelligences
10 warrior characteristics

This way of life is easy.
B)
Gold: 2,364.01
Oct 14 2018 11:58am
Quote (Chevaucheur @ Oct 14 2018 07:20pm)
I quote myself to answer you.

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=79647311&f=90&p=537011903

The answer is no.
As long as your brain tissue is organized in such a way that you can integrate the 10 different intelligences, and the 10 warrior characteristics, you can be considered a Homo subtiliter.

oh but you don't answer my question. My question (or request) is I want to know what made you believe there are 10 different intelligences and 10 warrior characteristics? Why they are exactly those? What made you believe they are the foundation of human behaviour?

by far the most plausible thing about that is having even number, even ten :D

This post was edited by Crud1ty on Oct 14 2018 12:12pm
Oct 14 2018 12:19pm
Quote (Crud1ty @ Oct 14 2018 07:58pm)
oh but you don't answer my question. My question (or request) is I want to know what made you believe there are 10 different intelligences and 10 warrior characteristics? Why they are exactly those? What made you believe they are the foundation of human behaviour?

I did a rigorous scientific work.
While most sociologists are interested in superficial and uninteresting things, I do an in-depth job.
I create comprehensive and elaborate theories that bring together diverse elements.

I did the same job that Albert Einstein did in physics.

I may have made a small mistake here or there, but the consistency of my work makes me believe that what I did is right or at least relevant.

In the end, the important thing is not the truth.

What is really important is to succeed in finding coherence between various and varied elements.

Maybe all these characteristics and intelligences do not exist.

But me, I take care to cultivate these characteristics and I am certain that my life has become much more pleasant.

I do not pretend to hold the truth.
I claim to hold progress.

Progress is under your eyes, and you can grasp it.

Later, we will see if this vision of things is indeed right.
Later, we will be on time to change things.

It is true that there is a prudence to be had: it must be recognized that all these characteristics which have been identified result from mental works, and not from experiments.

But remember this:
When ignorance is too important, one must be content with coherence.

I create coherence, because no one is able to create knowledge.
And you should thank me for that.

Americans believe that they can progress by jumping from one acquaintance to another acquaintance.
But they are wrong.
Intelligence is more than a sum of knowledge.
Intelligence is not just about knowledge & deduction capabilities (Intelligence quotient).
Intelligence is also about understandings, respect, love, quick interpretations, harmony, savior, ability to knock, kindness & fantasies.

Scientists are bad in anthropology & social sciences
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=79647311&f=90

Are current scientists able to calm Iran when uttering threats?
No.
I'm able to do that.

Are current scientists able to stop the nuclear deterrence between the US and Russia?
No.
I'm able to do that.

Are current scientists capable of easing tensions, and of directing society towards nuclear disarmament, and towards a reduction in pollution?
No.
I'm able to do that.

This post was edited by Chevaucheur on Oct 14 2018 12:30pm
Oct 14 2018 12:29pm
Quote (Chevaucheur @ Oct 14 2018 08:19pm)
I did a rigorous scientific work.
While most sociologists are interested in superficial and uninteresting things, I do an in-depth job.
I create comprehensive and elaborate theories that bring together diverse elements.

I did the same job that Albert Einstein did in physics.

I may have made a small mistake here or there, but the consistency of my work makes me believe that what I did is right or at least relevant.

In the end, the important thing is not the truth.

What is really important is to succeed in finding coherence between various and varied elements.

Maybe all these characteristics and intelligences do not exist.

But me, I take care to cultivate these characteristics and I am certain that my life has become much more pleasant.

I do not pretend to hold the truth.
I claim to hold progress.

Progress is under your eyes, and you can grasp it.

Later, we will see if this vision of things is indeed right.
Later, we will be on time to change things.

It is true that there is a prudence to be had: it must be recognized that all these characteristics which have been identified result from mental works, and not from experiments.

But remember this:
When ignorance is too important, one must be content with coherence.

I create coherence, because no one is able to create knowledge.
And you should thank me for that.

Americans believe that they can progress by jumping from one acquaintance to another acquaintance.
But they are wrong.
Intelligence is more than a sum of knowledge.
Intelligence is not just about knowledge & deduction capabilities (Intelligence quotient).
Intelligence is also about understandings, respect, love, quick interpretations, harmony, savior, ability to knock, kindness & fantasies.

https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=79647311&f=90

Yeah well only response to my question is you did "rigorous scientific work". What does rigorous scientific work mean? Can you elaborate the stages which lead to double ten?
Oct 14 2018 12:32pm
Oh shit lads here it is:

:bonk:
Oct 14 2018 12:41pm
Quote (Crud1ty @ Oct 14 2018 08:29pm)
Yeah well only response to my question is you did "rigorous scientific work". What does rigorous scientific work mean? Can you elaborate the stages which lead to double ten?

I did not create new knowledge.
I created new understandings.

I do not know if these characteristics that I identify are real, if they really exist.

What I do know is that this vision allows me to find the society less complex.
It's as if I find a hidden harmony within society.

When one is a child, one is sad because one can't speak yet.
A child who can not speak can not understand what people are saying around him.

He has a headache, he gets tired quickly, he is often dizzy.
When a child begins to understand the language of a country, then he begins to become happy.

It's more pleasant to live in a predictable environment than in an unpredictable environment.

This work that I have created can allow you to see the world as a more predictable place where you can better guess what will happen.

If you see a person who does not understand something, then you can predict that person will become desperate and get angry.

It works for me, and it can work for you too.

You should evaluate my work rather than condemning it without trying it.

Society is less complex for me, and I have more mental abilities that are free.
With this vision of things, I become smarter.

I'm not ashamed of that.

This post was edited by Chevaucheur on Oct 14 2018 12:48pm
Oct 14 2018 12:42pm
damit son why did you talk gibberish about science to begin with if all you did was create a (religious) system for coping in modern madness?
Oct 14 2018 12:49pm
Quote (Crud1ty @ Oct 14 2018 08:42pm)
damit son why did you talk gibberish about science to begin with if all you did was create a (religious) system for coping in modern madness?

I created a system that makes people smarter, and you claim it's not science?
Of course it's science.
Oct 14 2018 12:58pm
Quote (Chevaucheur @ Oct 14 2018 08:49pm)
I created a system that makes people smarter, and you claim it's not science?
Of course it's science.

I don't think there's any reference to support your claim. It would be science if you had something to back up your claim.

But nevertheless now that Im aware of the true aspect of your research I could say it's not in vain. Only the target group is different. Your theory hits those who need to be lead. Modern social structure is so complex that there is a chance where your oversimplification might help people to grasp onto something. Tho it remains to be seen what would be the outcome...

This post was edited by Crud1ty on Oct 14 2018 12:58pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev123458Next
Closed New Topic New Poll