d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Trump Assassination Attempt 2: Electric Boogaloo
Prev1234512Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.85
Sep 15 2024 05:24pm
Quote (El1te @ Sep 15 2024 07:18pm)
And all these people and media elites need to be rounded up and placed in internment camps for an indefinite period of time for the sake of national security, they will never stop, if they can't get at Trump they'll just keep trying to murder conservatives

Best they can do is import millions migrants to take your jobs and be hosted in every hotels with tax payers $ and suppress wages while corporations make record profits. You Americans/Canadians are asking too much. Minimum salary should be a luxury.

This post was edited by iLoveMyUsername on Sep 15 2024 05:25pm
Gold: 550.00
Sep 15 2024 05:25pm
Former trump voter takes shot at Trump.

Why do all his fans want to kill him?
Gold: 4,575.69
Sep 15 2024 05:26pm
Quote (Jchurch07 @ Sep 15 2024 04:22pm)
100%, they need to be rounded up it even broke today that they did provide kamala with nearly identical questions and the abc promised harris they would not fact check her and would only fact check trump.

Absolutely, they all need to be rounded up every single one, they are all terrorist enemies of the people

Round up all the top brass, management, and lead "writers" of CNN, ABC, NBC & affiliates, The Atlantic, WaPo, NYT

I'm sure I'm missing some but those are the bulk, they are direct threats to national security
Gold: 3,000.00
Sep 15 2024 05:27pm
Quote (El1te @ 15 Sep 2024 19:26)
Absolutely, they all need to be rounded up every single one, they are all terrorist enemies of the people

Round up all the top brass, management, and lead "writers" of CNN, ABC, NBC & affiliates, The Atlantic, WaPo, NYT

I'm sure I'm missing some but those are the bulk, they are direct threats to national security

Amen man. I edited that in too. We're nearly at a cross roads in America, there will be without a doubt a civil war if he is killed.

It almost feels like the anti christ will soon arise in Europe

This post was edited by Jchurch07 on Sep 15 2024 05:28pm
Gold: 2.70
Sep 15 2024 05:30pm
damn, another one....
Sep 15 2024 05:39pm
What do you guys expect? All corporations control the news narrative and it's non stop propaganda against Trump so you guys vote for Kamala and allow them to massively import slaves to suppress wages and give corporations record profit like it's happening in Canada where 20% the population is now Indian and rising up exponentially.

When headlines are bout who Trump had sex with in the past, you know they rather turn the public against Trump than talk bout economical issues / migrations issues / drug issues / border issues we're facing. Much more important to know who gave Trump handjobs and which celebrities was paid to support Kamala like they were paid to promote covid vaccines.

All that brainwash people like the few rotten apples you see on PaRD who talk against Trump all day everyday like they were infected with brain rot. The difference is that these people do bad things in the real world while the people on PaRD are glued to their screen which prevent lot of potential issues.

This post was edited by iLoveMyUsername on Sep 15 2024 05:41pm
Gold: 22,164.69
Sep 15 2024 05:40pm
Quote (Warlock316 @ Sep 15 2024 06:30pm)
damn, another one....

Trump aside, I think this is the first major terrorist attack by a Ukrainian radical on the US / West. Well I don't count inside job NS2.

We sent all kinds of heavy weapons to prop up radical militias in Syria to fight Russian interests and it created ISIS and a decade of terror. Now we're sending heavy weapons to literal nazi war criminals, radicalized ultranationalists. The consequences couldn't be more predictable.

Granted I don't expect Ukrainians and their less religiously motivated less diaspora population to be shooting up markets any time soon. But what they do have in common with ISIS is folks like Ryan Routh here, self-radicalized foreigners sympathizing and supporting their war, willing to travel overseas, funding it, etc. And those are the most dangerous lone wolf terrorists to us.

First attack. Not the last. Even if the Ukraine war ended tomorrow we'd have a whole group of radicals with an axe to grind
Sep 15 2024 05:42pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Sep 15 2024 07:40pm)
Trump aside, I think this is the first major terrorist attack by a Ukrainian radical on the US / West. Well I don't count inside job NS2.

We sent all kinds of heavy weapons to prop up radical militias in Syria to fight Russian interests and it created ISIS and a decade of terror. Now we're sending heavy weapons to literal nazi war criminals, radicalized ultranationalists. The consequences couldn't be more predictable.

Granted I don't expect Ukrainians and their less religiously motivated less diaspora population to be shooting up markets any time soon. But what they do have in common with ISIS is folks like Ryan Routh here, self-radicalized foreigners sympathizing and supporting their war, willing to travel overseas, funding it, etc. And those are the most dangerous lone wolf terrorists to us.

First attack. Not the last. Even if the Ukraine war ended tomorrow we'd have a whole group of radicals with an axe to grind

But but but but corporate news been saying Orange man bad Putin bad for the last few years non stop. It must be true right? We're the good people for invading the middle east and also the fact we killed 6 digits+ civilians over there for their resources feeding the industrial complex pockets oh and also feeding Ukraine with tax payers $ while our countries infrastructure and falling against the migrants invasion God bless America¬!

This post was edited by iLoveMyUsername on Sep 15 2024 05:43pm
Gold: 3,000.00
Sep 15 2024 05:44pm
Quote (Goomshill @ 15 Sep 2024 19:40)

I love the way you put things. I also love your avatar. Even Biden is tired of their shit he thought he was untouchable.

Quote (iLoveMyUsername @ 15 Sep 2024 19:39)
What do you guys expect? All corporations control the news narrative and it's non stop propaganda against Trump so you guys vote for Kamala and allow them to massively import slaves to suppress wages and give corporations record profit like it's happening in Canada where 20% the population is now Indian and rising up exponentially.

When headlines are bout who Trump had sex with in the past, you know they rather turn the public against Trump than talk bout economical issues / migrations issues / drug issues / border issues we're facing. Much more important to know who gave Trump handjobs and which celebrities was paid to support Kamala like they were paid to promote covid vaccines.

All that brainwash people like the few rotten apples you see on PaRD who talk against Trump all day everyday like they were infected with brain rot. The difference is that these people do bad things in the real world while the people on PaRD are glued to their screen which prevent lot of potential issues.

If trump remains alive and wins the election he will clean house. Unlike his first term where he trusted too many rinos.

This post was edited by Jchurch07 on Sep 15 2024 05:44pm
Gold: 4,575.69
Sep 15 2024 05:45pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Sep 15 2024 04:40pm)

Right that is why prophylactic internment action is required, sooner rather than later. Internment before deportation
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1234512Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll