d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Official Kamala 2024 Thread
Prev1234578Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1.73
Jul 21 2024 09:53pm
Quote (blahaj @ 21 Jul 2024 23:52)
lol

???
Gold: 1,380.00
Jul 21 2024 09:58pm
im open to changing my views about upcoming regieme

but that reality would have to include lowering food prices, gasoline, and no wars (for israel)
otherwise i fail to see any difference
Gold: 16.93
Jul 21 2024 09:59pm
Quote (Pureluck28 @ Jul 22 2024 10:14am)
And that is the dumbest move, she is hated more than biden lol . Our country is a trainwreck under the left, we are a embarrassment to other countries. This election needs to happen sooner than nov 5th , trump 2024

Actually we thought you were a trainwreck when you elected trump.
Gold: 22,164.69
Jul 21 2024 10:06pm
I actually gained a little respect for Kamala when Biden tried to dump her into being a figurehead for black/female/DEI roles and she refused, and simply got given no role instead. She knew she was giving up any figment of power in the administration and chose it instead of being a token black woman
You know what she could really do to defuse her greatest liability?

Everyone who already knows her story, knows she's horizontal harris because she got her start by blowing willie brown when he was still married and twice her age and got a six figure kickback and only got the VP role for being a black woman and only got the presumed presidential nod because Biden dropped out. She got handed everything. When she was put on the spot about it, her answer was that she 'did the job'. Other people could have been given a free no-show kickback and delegated their grift and gone off cozy, she championed that she actually was an active prosecutor and DA and AG. And honestly that's a pretty weak line of argument and still makes her look bad and unelectable. But what did Donald Trump famously say in the debates when questioned about the fact he cheated on his taxes by exploiting all the loopholes?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RogUJp69YE4
Harris should lean into it, not defend it, not excuse it. Say that this is the way the world works, she fought to get her way to the top

well I dunno. It still seems weak. I mean, Americans don't whisper darkly about someone who cheats on their taxes, they do about someone who whores themselves out. I'm just spitballing here and trying to imagine how Harris gets over the fact she sucked dick to get where she is today, I can't really come up with a good strategy because there isn't one
Gold: 38.00
Jul 21 2024 10:07pm
Quote (Plaguefear @ Jul 21 2024 11:59pm)
Actually we thought you were a trainwreck when you elected trump.

Are u dumb , our borders are a disaster, everything went up, gas, inflation, food, hell we are soft allowing criminals cross into our country put them in hotels but our vets are on the streets gtfo here with your garbage kid.
Jul 21 2024 10:09pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Jul 22 2024 02:06pm)
I actually gained a little respect for Kamala when Biden tried to dump her into being a figurehead for black/female/DEI roles and she refused, and simply got given no role instead. She knew she was giving up any figment of power in the administration and chose it instead of being a token black woman
You know what she could really do to defuse her greatest liability?

Everyone who already knows her story, knows she's horizontal harris because she got her start by blowing willie brown when he was still married and twice her age and got a six figure kickback and only got the VP role for being a black woman and only got the presumed presidential nod because Biden dropped out. She got handed everything. When she was put on the spot about it, her answer was that she 'did the job'. Other people could have been given a free no-show kickback and delegated their grift and gone off cozy, she championed that she actually was an active prosecutor and DA and AG. And honestly that's a pretty weak line of argument and still makes her look bad and unelectable. But what did Donald Trump famously say in the debates when questioned about the fact he cheated on his taxes by exploiting all the loopholes?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RogUJp69YE4
Harris should lean into it, not defend it, not excuse it. Say that this is the way the world works, she fought to get her way to the top

well I dunno. It still seems weak. I mean, Americans don't whisper darkly about someone who cheats on their taxes, they do about someone who whores themselves out. I'm just spitballing here and trying to imagine how Harris gets over the fact she sucked dick to get where she is today, I can't really come up with a good strategy because there isn't one

So what?
You right wing types are so pathetic, small minded and childish.
So she "sucked dick to get to the top"?

Bushes daddy was a president..
The kennedies were kennedies..
Trump had a shit load of money..

Why is kamala being singled out? Your entire political system is a nepotism based oligarchy, sucking dick to the top is actually an improvement.

This post was edited by Plaguefear on Jul 21 2024 10:15pm
Gold: 38.00
Jul 21 2024 10:09pm
Quote (Osiris_Reborn @ Jul 21 2024 11:58pm)
im open to changing my views about upcoming regieme

but that reality would have to include lowering food prices, gasoline, and no wars (for israel)
otherwise i fail to see any difference

Thats exactly what trump will do, election wont even be close.
Gold: 20.66
Jul 21 2024 10:12pm

This dragon lady (the real Kamala) is also good for a laugh.
This is the best the democrats can do???
LOL, they are fucked.

Well at least they can lose with dignity.
No more elder abuse.
Gold: 1,380.00
Jul 21 2024 10:13pm
its possible your right but if u look how watered down the new platform is, you can only conclude

pure projection of best case wants and needs onto his policies "of course he will do it!"
pure hope that something changes

i saw this in 2016 too, people basically memed trump into power
he didnt really promise to do any of the things that would seem pre requisite to enact change

i think all u will get is "MIGA" and policies that benefit big corporate donors, your alrdy seeing that
what do u think musk is getting for those millions, maybe something to do with chinese EVs ?
Jul 21 2024 10:16pm
Quote (Osiris_Reborn @ Jul 22 2024 02:13pm)
its possible your right but if u look how watered down the new platform is, you can only conclude

pure projection of best case wants and needs onto his policies "of course he will do it!"
pure hope that something changes

i saw this in 2016 too, people basically memed trump into power
he didnt really promise to do any of the things that would seem pre requisite to enact change

i think all u will get is "MIGA" and policies that benefit big corporate donors, your alrdy seeing that
what do u think musk is getting for those millions, maybe something to do with chinese EVs ?

He will do whatever putin tells him to do.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1234578Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll