d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia Destroyed Usa Aircraft??
Prev1234520Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 17,384.69
Mar 14 2023 03:22pm
These MQ-9 have cameras & captors in every hole so US will know exactly what happened and what to do and will retaliate more or or less officially in time, if needed.
Yet Us weapons in Ukraine killed alot of mobiks already, thousands, maybe dozens of thousands, so Russians bots are desesperate.
Reading wiki few hours ago i remember US produced hundreds of these drones.
Gold: 12,943.17
Mar 14 2023 03:23pm
Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ 14 Mar 2023 22:18)
so why is there an US aircraft in that area?

when i look at a map the russian jet is close to home, the drone half a world away......

A Black Sea is not only Russian area, but also home to NATO countries: Romania, Turkey and others.
Its important to monitor the area with drones, to make sure we spot Russian forces gathering if they decide to invade NATO countries.
Gold: Locked
Warn: 10%
Mar 14 2023 03:27pm
Quote (Ironfister @ Mar 14 2023 05:07pm)
Well, not a direct conflict, but some actions should follow, otherwise Russians will start doing that over and over and escalate further. This time unmanned aircraft, next time it will be manned, next time it will be civilian airline aircraft etc.

I understand your theory but your looking way too one sided while Ukraine is the true victim don’t act like USA isn’t taking advantage of this war for their own means, I personally think it’s Putin drawing a redline for us which is bound to come at some point by now we understand his threats of nuclear war are unlikely or measures likely would have been taken already but US and western allies also are pushing Putin to see what’s his breaking point where does he actually draw the red line and do something more direct I personally think it’ll be a “don’t directly hit us aircraft” and “don’t fly drones over here” type of situation I wouldn’t be surprised if China acts as a mediator to further push themselves into the true new world “peacekeeper” they are trying to shape themselves to be.

This post was edited by GodlyWirt on Mar 14 2023 03:27pm
Gold: 12,943.17
Mar 14 2023 03:29pm
Quote (Meanwhile @ 14 Mar 2023 22:22)
These MQ-9 have cameras & captors in every hole so US will know exactly what happened and what to do and will retaliate more or or less officially in time, if needed.
Yet Us weapons in Ukraine killed alot of mobiks already, thousands, maybe dozens of thousands, so Russians bots are desesperate.
Reading wiki few hours ago i remember US produced hundreds of these drones.

My friend a weapon, a tool doesnt kill. People do.
If I buy a french car, lets say Renault, and kill people with it, would you say that "french car killed people"?
Because I wouldn't.
A tool is a tool.
Ukraine is a part of western world and as such buys their supplies in western countries.
We cant really trade ban Ukraine just because Russia decided to invade them.
Mar 14 2023 03:30pm
Again I think Russia has no means to push this style of war in the 21st century I had hoped we evolved past this type of war but clearly not however, USA is fully taking advantage of their part in a war they shouldn’t be meddling in what if the shoe was on the other foot and Russia sent Iraq tanks to hold off USA or something I really don’t see USA as any victim only Ukraine which is being puppeted by the UN for their own ambitions
Mar 14 2023 03:32pm
Also I feel like USA gives no fuck about Ukraine they are just a pawn where they see a chance to lower Russia’s power by giving them guns and letting them die to see Russia struggle. Ukraine will never be a part of nato just a pawn for this type of game they are playing.
Gold: 17,384.69
Mar 14 2023 03:36pm
Quote (Ironfister @ 14 Mar 2023 22:29)
My friend a weapon, a tool doesnt kill. People do.
If I buy a french car, lets say Renault, and kill people with it, would you say that "french car killed people"?
Because I wouldn't.
A tool is a tool.
Ukraine is a part of western world and as such buys their supplies in western countries.
We cant really trade ban Ukraine just because Russia decided to invade them.

Weapons+Intel, btw with drones like the one we are talking about : Ukrainians are often acting like trigger pullers.

So now you are not buying a renault : i am giving it to you AND I will point out the people you will roll on.
Still your decision but at some point it becomes ridiculous.
Gold: 5.00
Mar 14 2023 03:39pm
So will the US deploy to the Black sea to salvage or ensure destruction of the drone tech per their regular operating procedure?

This post was edited by RedFromWinter on Mar 14 2023 03:39pm
Mar 14 2023 03:41pm
Quote (RedFromWinter @ Mar 14 2023 05:39pm)
So will the US deploy to the Black sea to salvage or ensure destruction of the drone tech per their regular operating procedure?

Honestly I think this story is blown out of context and causing far too much war mongers to rub their hands right now. I would imagine next to nothing to really happen USA isn’t going to invoke article 5 and start world war 3 over an unmanned drone being taken down here,
The stakes are way too high and again. USA isn’t the victim here Ukraine is the only victim I see in this war.
Gold: 32,517.50
Mar 14 2023 03:42pm
Quote (Djunior @ Mar 14 2023 08:25pm)
Still hoping for WW3 huh ^_^

The US has sent over 100B in aid already, never heard you complain about the US losing money in this war ;)

Its a fraction of the US budget to deplete a "near" peer adversary and test out platforms at no risk to US personal.

Heavy L for Russia.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1234520Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll