d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev1198019811982198319843169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.00
Jun 10 2018 09:37am
Quote (Beowulf @ 10 Jun 2018 15:09)
Which of the criticisms do you believe are inaccurate about your PARD posting?

How many examples would you like me to dig up of each if you want to continue being embarrassed by starting an unnecessary conflict with someone much better at your own game than you?

badassoverhere.gif

How many examples of my posts do you have saved on some notepad somewhere? Idk man. It's weird how obsessed you are over me. Weird and boring.

I have no interest in any protracted drama to help you feel better about being called out for being abusive to your 'girlfriend'. Deflect all you want bud - it won't change what you did and that everyone knows.

Probably better find another forum. Running from GC to PaRD isn't really far enough. Try 4chan or something. You can be anonymous there.
Jun 10 2018 09:43am
Quote (IceMage @ 10 Jun 2018 15:29)
I don't think either is true. Trump is who he is... he is an unhinged person who can't help himself. There's no 4d chess... every day he's winging it.

I agree. But you don't think others are taking advantage of that?

Quote (Thor123422 @ 10 Jun 2018 15:31)
Unfortunately, his voters don't understand that soft power is arguably more important now than it's ever been, and "strengthen and increase the wealth of the American people" includes not tanking our relationship with the allies that keep us strong and wealthy.

He's failing. Instead of acknowledging that Trump has failed on the soft powers perspective on virtually every front, from China effectively taking the lead on setting global policy, to maintaining our relationships with our allies, to not staffing the state department, to only hiring ambassadors and other foreign officials that never criticized him regardless of their qualifications, you're going to make excuses.

I guess we'll see. It sure looks like this pseudo trade war isn't gonna end any time soon and could genuinely progress into an all-out trade war. How America comes out of that conflict will determine the success of Trump's presidency. He could, by dumb luck, increase America's power globally. It does seem very likely though that it's not going to end well for anyone involved and especially not the US. But this kinda shit is wildly unpredictable and I'm no economist so it's tough to form even a tentative prediction.
Gold: 5,016.77
Jun 10 2018 09:44am
Quote (Black XistenZ @ Jun 10 2018 10:21am)
essentially, people like you and icemage would like an obama-clone as president, at least when it comes to personal conduct and to the way of interacting with foreign leaders. but trump got voted into the white house exactly because he promised to break from this tradition, to be the opposite of obama. you're free to dislike it, to criticize it - but please finally acknowledge that his voters really do want him to act according to the"america first"-doctrine.

I don't know what "to be the opposite of Obama" means. Do you mean that Obama was respectful and diplomatic towards our allies, and Trump got voted in because people wanted him to be rude and nasty to foreign leaders?

You seem to be confusing substance with style. People voted for Trump because they wanted our country to make better deals with our trading partners.... to not get taken advantage of. They didn't vote for him to throw hissy fits diplomatically. Tweeting insults over twitter isn't standing up for our country.

Quote (Scaly @ Jun 10 2018 10:43am)
I agree. But you don't think others are taking advantage of that?

I think the people surrounding Trump wished he would be more disciplined... because his unhinged nature isn't effective. He's gotten tax cuts so far... if he and his administration were more competent they would've achieved more by now.

This post was edited by IceMage on Jun 10 2018 10:01am
Gold: 28,296.75
Jun 10 2018 09:44am
Quote (Scaly @ Jun 10 2018 08:37am)
badassoverhere.gif

How many examples of my posts do you have saved on some notepad somewhere? Idk man. It's weird how obsessed you are over me. Weird and boring.

I have no interest in any protracted drama to help you feel better about being called out for being abusive to your 'girlfriend'. Deflect all you want bud - it won't change what you did and that everyone knows.

Probably better find another forum. Running from GC to PaRD isn't really far enough. Try 4chan or something. You can be anonymous there.

I've posted in both since before you joined the site and have nothing to run from

My posts are relevant to your behavior in PARD. Address it

I have no interest in gossip and smears and neither does anyone in PARD. Want to eventually be taken serious? Be mature and try to become more self aware about your behavior here.
Gold: 260.11
Jun 10 2018 09:45am
Just screw and get it over with
Jun 10 2018 09:51am
Quote (Beowulf @ 10 Jun 2018 15:44)
I've posted in both since before you joined the site and have nothing to run from

My posts are relevant to your behavior in PARD. Address it

I have no interest in gossip and smears and neither does anyone in PARD. Want to eventually be taken serious? Be mature and try to become more self aware about your behavior here.

'Address it' he commands. Lol.

I have no need to bud. I get taken as seriously as I want to be and there are people here who value my contributions. Or at least don't hate me obsessively like you do.

I got nothing else to say to you. The 'gossip and smears' are exactly why I just don't want you around. I got nothing to say to someone as low as a woman abuser. The shit you said to Ali I wouldn't say to any woman - let alone my girlfriend - and most of the guys here would genuinely knock you for six if they heard you speak to a woman like that IRL.

I don't need to justify my character to someone who thinks it's ok to treat women like that. Go away. We're done here.
Jun 10 2018 09:52am
Quote (Thor123422 @ 10 Jun 2018 15:45)
Just screw and get it over with

:lol:

Only if you join in.
Gold: 260.11
Jun 10 2018 09:58am
Quote (Scaly @ Jun 10 2018 09:52am)
:lol:

Only if you join in.

You forgot to type no homo

https://www.8shit.net/man-kills-best-friend-for-not-saying-no-homo-after-10-hour-anal-session/

This post was edited by Thor123422 on Jun 10 2018 09:59am
Gold: 2,620.00
Jun 10 2018 10:01am
Quote (majorblood @ 9 Jun 2018 22:29)
you're not good at making political predictions, why should anyone believe you now?

For the record, predicting Donald Trump to win the presidency was a bad prediction that turned out to be correct. There's always uncertainty in elections, but be wary of hindsight bias.

Quote (Goomshill @ 9 Jun 2018 22:13)
>trump just inherited obama policies
>trump has destroyed every obama legacy
>trump is just riding obama's recovery
>economic boom started the day trump was elected after 2 years of stagnation

I don't get how people reconcile these

Do you think Clinton's good economy was mainly due to DC policies or the Dot Com boom?

Be careful about attributing the success/failure of the economy to who is in the White House, especially after only 1.5 years.
Gold: 28,296.75
Jun 10 2018 10:03am
Quote (Scaly @ Jun 10 2018 08:51am)
'Address it' he commands. Lol.

I have no need to bud. I get taken as seriously as I want to be and there are people here who value my contributions. Or at least don't hate me obsessively like you do.

I got nothing else to say to you. The 'gossip and smears' are exactly why I just don't want you around. I got nothing to say to someone as low as a woman abuser. The shit you said to Ali I wouldn't say to any woman - let alone my girlfriend - and most of the guys here would genuinely knock you for six if they heard you speak to a woman like that IRL.

I don't need to justify my character to someone who thinks it's ok to treat women like that. Go away. We're done here.

ahh yes the old amateur tactic of starting the conflict then projecting and deflecting and playing the victim

PARD folks are more intelligent than what you usually rely on for this
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1198019811982198319843169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll