d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Trumpers Tearing Down Dc.
Prev1195196197198199346Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,504.69
Jan 11 2021 12:25pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Jan 11 2021 12:24pm)
if your going to get "flowery" at least make sense.

if im being completely honest my reference i had in mind was Seligman, not Pavlov. Seligman expanded on Pavlov's work.

are you satisfied now?
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Jan 11 2021 12:27pm
Quote (Sh00p @ Jan 11 2021 09:21am)
Obviously you're just another loon who thinks the election was "stolen." And supports a hostile takeover of the government of people who are no older then the ones running it.

You belong in the same mental institution that the people ranting in here already do where you'll have little rights anyway.

if the vote was legit then they would of counted the votes in the pole watchers face. they didnt. bunch of frauds
Jan 11 2021 12:33pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Jan 11 2021 10:25am)
if im being completely honest my reference i had in mind was Seligman, not Pavlov. Seligman expanded on Pavlov's work.

are you satisfied now?

Quote (thesnipa @ Jan 11 2021 10:25am)

are you satisfied now?

it still doesnt make sense.

would you consider harassing old people a act of cowardice? here is a vid of the "peaceful people" ..................bunch of frauds

Masked Antifa activists harass elderly couple in Canada
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZ02eeYPKEU
Gold: 260.11
Jan 11 2021 12:34pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Jan 11 2021 12:27pm)
if the vote was legit then they would of counted the votes in the pole watchers face. they didnt. bunch of frauds

Every lawsuit about poll watchers was thrown out except one which allowed them to move closer.

The Trump campaign lawyer even admitted to the judge in one instance they did have poll watchers and the judge threw out the case when they couldn't even make an argument there was a problem
Jan 11 2021 12:41pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Jan 11 2021 12:33pm)
it still doesnt make sense.

would you consider harassing old people a act of cowardice? here is a vid of the "peaceful people" ..................bunch of frauds

any animal who lives its life being electrically shocked repeatedly will become a coward. im not sure why you're still protesting when i admitted my mistake.

in any case, yes i do think antifa are cowards in many cases, and have said as much over and over.
Jan 11 2021 12:47pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ Jan 11 2021 10:34am)
Every lawsuit about poll watchers was thrown out except one which allowed them to move closer.

The Trump campaign lawyer even admitted to the judge in one instance they did have poll watchers and the judge threw out the case when they couldn't even make an argument there was a problem

they refused to review the cases they were all compromised one way or another none of it got its day in court if you cant see the fraud in that then their is something wrong with you.
you democrats tell a lie loud enough and often enough and it will be believed is your mantra.

in one instance there is even vid covering up the windows it was so blatantly obvious but they have people in line ready to lie over and over for them

all those states shut down voting and ev1 go home (ya right) trump way a head. we all knew why and we actually laughed about it. then all the magic" happened just biden votes poured in and he won dems are all a bunch of frauds. lol even now they are soooo outraged about the capital

where was the outrage when lefties were doing thins kind of chit?
.............................frauds
Jan 11 2021 12:55pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Jan 11 2021 10:41am)
any animal who lives its life being electrically shocked repeatedly will become a coward. im not sure why you're still protesting when i admitted my mistake.

in any case, yes i do think antifa are cowards in many cases, and have said as much over and over.

the gaslighting about what happened at the capital is getting old . dems dont have an argument. they scammed the game and got caught

first you call maga violent taking over the capital and now their cowards?? your just working angles. I dont feel charitable to lefties they only run scams. this thread has really exposed them.

here is a scam to consider. There is probably no two other people to be found that didnt put more black people in prison than joe and kamala
Jan 11 2021 01:00pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Jan 11 2021 12:55pm)
the gaslighting about what happened at the capital is getting old . dems dont have an argument. they scammed the game and got caught

first you call maga violent taking over the capital and now their cowards?? your just working angles. I dont feel charitable to lefties they only run scams. this thread has really exposed them.

here is a scam to consider. There is probably no two other people to be found that didnt put more black people in prison than joe and kamala

if i kick a child am i not a violent coward?

the two arent mutually exclusive.

for a guy who nitpicks words you're not good at it.
Gold: 14.88
Jan 11 2021 01:03pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Jan 11 2021 09:41am)
the "revolution is coming" crowd took the literal single opportunity anyone will ever get to take selfies and pilfer junk mail.

if that isn't a clear sign it will literally never come to fruition i dont know what is. they're like young men who boast loudly in text messages what they'll do once they finally get their hands on that young lass, only to be scared to even hold her hand once they finally smell her perfume. armchair revolutionaries with all of the cowardice of a pavlovian dog.

Life is still to comfortable for most. Why protest and revolt when we can watch television and use forums to vent our frustration. To their defense, I don't think any political movement has the bravery to stand against the United States. Especially the establishment, which includes corporations, media, and most Europe nations who will intervene. And they'll be merciless. Some lady who served the nation for 11 years was shot like a dog for climbing through a window. The best they can hope for is passive insurgency
Jan 11 2021 01:09pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Jan 11 2021 11:00am)
if i kick a child am i not a violent coward?

the two arent mutually exclusive.

you said: "if i kick a child am i not a violent coward? "
(what??? why even say something like that???)

for a guy who nitpicks words you're not good at it.

your analogy was all jacked up even after you try to salvage it. the massive frauds in this thread are astounding. the left trying to play it off that they are some kind of pinnacle of law and order and peace
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1195196197198199346Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll