d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev1195719581959196019613169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 28,296.75
Jun 5 2018 09:02pm
Quote (Ghot @ Jun 5 2018 07:34pm)
Ofc you are. And any scientific evidence from prior to that you find loopholes in the law, to hide it. Convenient that the evil white man allowed that... freedom. Say what?

Also, I never said get out of MY country. I said.. if you (understood) don't like it, you (understood) can leave.

My family on my mother's side is German. They had to change their name and leave Germany before WW I started. You don't hear me bitchin' about that. Shyt happens. If you can't move on after that, you're already dead.

this is all besides the point and you kinda wander but I'll address it

what you refer to as bitching I believe is obligation to my people not just those with my blood and the culture I still hold close but all of those crushed by early development in extreme poverty as most do not ever get out in THIS country

we talk about this tweet and that post and everyone bickers about the polarization and outrage of the day but in THIS country there is still Hell for children, and Hell has a recent history and it's uncomfortable to a lot of people

it's no longer a blame game it's an understanding requirement and a large percentage of the population still doesn't get it but over time when people speak out the stigmas and ignorance does begin to slowly fade

which ties us right back into our main topic coincidentally, abuse by those in power and public outrage over those that use their platform to address is

You say I'm already dead for not moving on ironically I'm the only adult male in my family that hasn't died from addiction/violence or in a jail cell because I have been fortunate enough to move on which is kind of the point
Gold: 57.00
Jun 5 2018 09:03pm
Gold: 10,485.00
Jun 5 2018 09:05pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Jun 5 2018 11:02pm)
this is all besides the point and you kinda wander but I'll address it

what you refer to as bitching I believe is obligation to my people not just those with my blood and the culture I still hold close but all of those crushed by early development in extreme poverty as most do not ever get out in THIS country

we talk about this tweet and that post and everyone bickers about the polarization and outrage of the day but in THIS country there is still Hell for children, and Hell has a recent history and it's uncomfortable to a lot of people

it's no longer a blame game it's an understanding requirement and a large percentage of the population still doesn't get it but over time when people speak out the stigmas and ignorance does begin to slowly fade

which ties us right back into our main topic coincidentally, abuse by those in power and public outrage over those that use their platform to address is

You say I'm already dead for not moving on ironically I'm the only adult male in my family that hasn't died from addiction/violence or in a jail cell because I have been fortunate enough to move on which is kind of the point

Were you born in the United States? There ya go. You're not an Indian you're an American, of Indian decent.

/e I guess my grandparents could have made a German reservation in the US and wallowed in their losses. I'm glad you got out, "moved on". Just keep moving on, embrace the USA, then your kids will have it a whole lot easier.

This post was edited by Ghot on Jun 5 2018 09:09pm
Gold: 28,296.75
Jun 5 2018 09:08pm
Quote (Ghot @ Jun 5 2018 08:05pm)
Were you born in the United States? There ya go. You're not an Indian you're an American, of Indian decent.

the question becomes how a brain damaged unlearned indian boy like me understands what the flag represents better than someone that fought for it?
Gold: 21.93
Jun 5 2018 09:10pm
Quote (Ghot @ Jun 6 2018 02:05pm)

/e I guess my grandparents could have made a German reservation in the US and wallowed in their losses. I'm glad you got out, "moved on". Just keep moving on, embrace the USA, then your kids will have it a whole lot easier.

Congratulations on reaching a whole new level, think i am just going to ignore your posts.
Jun 5 2018 09:17pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Jun 5 2018 11:08pm)
the question becomes how a brain damaged unlearned indian boy like me understands what the flag represents better than someone that fought for it?

Freedom w/o laws is anarchy. No one, anywhere is really free. We all just do the best we can with the laws we have.
We can spend our lives railing against them or try to go with the flow.

I'm constantly amazed that minorities (for lack of a better term), can't get past the fact that they aren't really minorities. They are Americans.

There is no such thing as African Americans, Indian Americans etc... There is just Americans.
No one can change the laws in the US unless they first embrace those laws and work the change they want, within those laws. The days of revolutions in the US are long gone.

You can spend your life trying to fight city hall, or you can join city hall and work for the changes you want to see that way. You won't see them in your lifetime, this country is too big for that.
The best you can do is work for your children or grandchildren.

This post was edited by Ghot on Jun 5 2018 09:18pm
Jun 5 2018 09:33pm
Quote (Ghot @ Jun 6 2018 02:17pm)
Freedom w/o laws is anarchy. No one, anywhere is really free. We all just do the best we can with the laws we have.
We can spend our lives railing against them or try to go with the flow.

I'm constantly amazed that minorities (for lack of a better term), can't get past the fact that they aren't really minorities. They are Americans.

There is no such thing as African Americans, Indian Americans etc... There is just Americans.
No one can change the laws in the US unless they first embrace those laws and work the change they want, within those laws. The days of revolutions in the US are long gone.

You can spend your life trying to fight city hall, or you can join city hall and work for the changes you want to see that way. You won't see them in your lifetime, this country is too big for that.
The best you can do is work for your children or grandchildren.

What do you think the kneelers are doing?
Jun 5 2018 09:39pm
Quote (Plaguefear @ Jun 5 2018 11:33pm)
What do you think the kneelers are doing?

Fighting city hall.

/e This is a guy who didn't fight city hall.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnold_Schwarzenegger

This post was edited by Ghot on Jun 5 2018 09:41pm
Jun 5 2018 09:43pm
Quote (Ghot @ Jun 6 2018 02:39pm)
Fighting city hall.

/e This is a guy who didn't fight city hall.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnold_Schwarzenegger

And what was rosa parks doing?
Jun 5 2018 09:46pm
Quote (Plaguefear @ Jun 5 2018 11:43pm)
And what was rosa parks doing?

Are you implying that anyone rambling away in PaRD is doing what Arnold or Rosa managed to do?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1195719581959196019613169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll