d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev1195219531954195519563169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 57.00
Jun 5 2018 03:34pm
Quote (Beowulf @ 5 Jun 2018 16:57)
pretty much all knowledgeable and objective opinions agree that he is skilled enough to be on an nfl team roster and is obviously being black balled not related to performance

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20445286/colin-kaepernick-not-good-enough-player-distraction

shady mccoy confirmed to not be a knowledgeable person when it comes to nfl talent, and a privileged oppressive dealer of racial injustice to boot

:D ;) B)
Gold: 0.00
Jun 5 2018 03:36pm
Quote (Ghot @ 5 Jun 2018 21:29)
Wall of whining

...he's a whiner.

:lol:

In all seriousness though - I dunno why people get so bothered by someone not standing for the anthem or saluting the flag.
But then we are talking about a country that 'pledges allegiance to the flag' from a very young age. So I guess it's some form of state sponsored, nationalist indoctrination?
Seems very cultish to me.

Gold: 10,485.00
Jun 5 2018 03:38pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Jun 5 2018 05:33pm)
that's not how the free market works. you as the consumer can choose to stop buying the product, then they can make changes. people spoke, and the league answered. but the players themselves owe you nothing in this transaction, they are employees that can be hired and fired.

i would say i find it hilarious that you think you're literally owed something by what comes out of a TV screen, but obvious things are hard to make comedic. you're a predictable selfish ideologue. this is par for your course. more predictable than old yellar.

omg did you just emphasize a word as an argument. how cute, you're living up to your baby boomer idiocy.

OMG you just made this about free market???

This is about a guy who signed a contract to play football. He knew ahead of time that the Natl. Anthem was played before the game. If he didn't like it, he should never have signed the contract.
If you don't like it, go somewhere else.

Lastly, quit arguing just to argue, that's like... childish. :/

/e

In all seriousness though - I dunno why people get so bothered by someone not standing for the anthem or saluting the flag.
But then we are talking about a country that 'pledges allegiance to the flag' from a very young age. So I guess it's some form of state sponsored, nationalist indoctrination?
Seems very cultish to me.

The dude is a scumbag. He's too inept to get his message out, without using the NFL or the viewer.

This post was edited by Ghot on Jun 5 2018 03:40pm
Gold: 28,296.75
Jun 5 2018 03:41pm
Quote (Ghot @ Jun 5 2018 02:33pm)
It's the National football league, and it's already agreed upon by the NFL and the viewers. The kneeling of dipshyts... isn't. Or any other activity during the Natl. Anthem.

it's also the home of chubby women with american flag bikini bottoms wedged up to their brown eyes which I see no complaints about

which I guess is more patriotic than a man respectfully using his platform (including having a productive and friendly meeting with veterans)

you demand respect for a flag and anthem but do not understand the freedom they are supposed to represent
Gold: 2,504.69
Jun 5 2018 03:43pm
Quote (Ghot @ Jun 5 2018 03:38pm)
OMG you just made this about free market???

This is about a guy who signed a contract to play football. He knew ahead of time that the Natl. Anthem was played before the game. If he didn't like it, he should never have signed the contract.
If you don't like it, go somewhere else.

Lastly, quit arguing just to argue, that's like... childish. :/

his contract doesnt say he has to stand for the anthem. implied responsibilities aren't legally binding. and given that NFL contracts have underwriting of incredibly detailed requirements on players its the teams fault, not his. there was no implied requirement to stand for the anthem, because he's the first guy who sat.

nothing you say makes any sense. you just make up fake laws and fake requirements to make yourself feel better about hating minorities. you're a liar, proven through and through. no one likes you and tbh if you widow out this place improves. me personally tho, i want you around for another 20 years. you're the best PSA for baby boomers are illogical idiots that we've ever had. you do so much more to discredit the things you stand for every time you talk. again, even among the people who ideologically agree with you, you're nothing but a hindrance to your own ideals. an infantryman who can only shoot his own feet because you're not smart enough to get your points across without a fresh coat of bs and outright lies.
Gold: 10,485.00
Jun 5 2018 03:56pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Jun 5 2018 05:43pm)
his contract doesnt say he has to stand for the anthem. implied responsibilities aren't legally binding. and given that NFL contracts have underwriting of incredibly detailed requirements on players its the teams fault, not his. there was no implied requirement to stand for the anthem, because he's the first guy who sat.

nothing you say makes any sense. you just make up fake laws and fake requirements to make yourself feel better about hating minorities. you're a liar, proven through and through. no one likes you and tbh if you widow out this place improves. me personally tho, i want you around for another 20 years. you're the best PSA for baby boomers are illogical idiots that we've ever had. you do so much more to discredit the things you stand for every time you talk. again, even among the people who ideologically agree with you, you're nothing but a hindrance to your own ideals. an infantryman who can only shoot his own feet because you're not smart enough to get your points across without a fresh coat of bs and outright lies.

Nothing you said here matters one bit to this argument, and especially to this topic.
Jun 5 2018 03:59pm
Quote (Ghot @ Jun 5 2018 03:56pm)
Nothing you said here matters one bit to this argument, and especially to this topic.

Classic! That's not even your special move. Just a jab.
Gold: 28,296.75
Jun 5 2018 04:00pm
Quote (Ghot @ Jun 5 2018 02:56pm)

wanna know what's gonna be fun?

months and months of nonstop coverage of who stayed in the locker rooms and which coaches backed up their players and which teams did what about these new policies

Someone call USADA because the outrage is going be on steroids

and since ol' Trumpy married the cause to feed his cult it's gonna pollute your game for a long long time
Jun 5 2018 04:05pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Jun 5 2018 04:00pm)

months and months of nonstop coverage of who stayed in the locker rooms and which coaches backed up their players and which teams did what about these new policies

and since ol' Trumpy married the cause to feed his cult it's gonna pollute your game for a long long time

and ding ding ding.

dumb white people shined a spotlight on people who wanted a spotlight then told them there are better ways for them to get attention, while they got more attention than they every dreamed of.
Gold: 2,617.52
Jun 5 2018 04:11pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Jun 5 2018 06:00pm)

Youre making a minor miscalculation. A majority of Americans agree with Trump about the national anthem.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1195219531954195519563169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll