d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Trumpers Tearing Down Dc.
Prev1193194195196197346Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,617.52
Jan 11 2021 10:56am
Quote (said_aouita @ Jan 11 2021 03:33am)
A review of social media posts, voter registrations, court files and other records for 120+ people arrested or ID'd at the riot leaves no ambiguity about who was really there: GOP officials, far-right militants, white supremacists, and Q followers. - Julia Price, AP

95% of them were the Q crowd.

Imo the only trespassers should be given a slap on the wrist. Violent people should prepare for super jail.
Gold: 14.88
Jan 11 2021 11:06am
Was a pretty tame protest despite the fact that the election was stolen. Of course the left would blow it out of proportion and start throwing around language like "terrorism" and "insurrection". This is what that PATRIOT Act was for, the suppression of non-establishment endorsed political activism. It was always there to target American citizens for this purpose, the completion of an idea, a thought followed to the logical end.

Mass media, tech oligarchs, corporations, and the state work in concert to silence and intimate any one who stands in the way. Trump cost them a lot of money trying to rescue American manufacturing from China, but Shanghai Joe is about to eliminate that. Wall Street is pleased, Cocaine Mitch's wife is about to cash in, American workers continue to lose, the middle class continues to die.

As a far right thinker, I have no problem with the protest. Cops are not your friend. (On the BLM comparison, kneeling on the anthem insults the nation, storming the Capitol insults the state. Key distinction). And forget giving credit to antifa. A pack of Trump boomers went from 0 to having elected officials cower in their offices. This was awesome and should not be credited to antifa. This was righteous. And look how scared they are. I say keep it up.

This post was edited by PlasmaSnake101 on Jan 11 2021 11:07am
Gold: 1,627.69
Warn: 10%
Jan 11 2021 11:11am
Quote (PlasmaSnake101 @ Jan 11 2021 12:06pm)
Was a pretty tame protest despite the fact that the election was stolen. Of course the left would blow it out of proportion and start throwing around language like "terrorism" and "insurrection". This is what that PATRIOT Act was for, the suppression of non-establishment endorsed political activism. It was always there to target American citizens for this purpose, the completion of an idea, a thought followed to the logical end.

Mass media, tech oligarchs, corporations, and the state work in concert to silence and intimate any one who stands in the way. Trump cost them a lot of money trying to rescue American manufacturing from China, but Shanghai Joe is about to eliminate that. Wall Street is pleased, Cocaine Mitch's wife is about to cash in, American workers continue to lose, the middle class continues to die.

As a far right thinker, I have no problem with the protest. Cops are not your friend. (On the BLM comparison, kneeling on the anthem insults the nation, storming the Capitol insults the state. Key distinction). And forget giving credit to antifa. A pack of Trump boomers went from 0 to having elected officials cower in their offices. This was awesome and should not be credited to antifa. This was righteous. And look how scared they are. I say keep it up.

More trash that needs their rights taken away.
Jan 11 2021 11:15am
Quote (Sh00p @ Jan 11 2021 09:11am)
More trash that needs their rights taken away.

This is the natural impulse of the left. Take power, use power to attack political opponents and strip them of their rights. Conservatives and libertarians are far too cucked to do something so effective. Sad, really.
Jan 11 2021 11:21am
Quote (PlasmaSnake101 @ Jan 11 2021 12:15pm)
This is the natural impulse of the left. Take power, use power to attack political opponents and strip them of their rights. Conservatives and libertarians are far too cucked to do something so effective. Sad, really.

Obviously you're just another loon who thinks the election was "stolen." And supports a hostile takeover of the government of people who are no older then the ones running it.

You belong in the same mental institution that the people ranting in here already do where you'll have little rights anyway.
Gold: 2,504.69
Jan 11 2021 11:26am
Quote (PlasmaSnake101 @ Jan 11 2021 11:06am)

imagine taking years in a federal prison just to get a "win" of some senators in their safe space for a few hours, at the cost of your life AND also at the cost of federal security now being beefed up for forever more.

it's like Bill Belichick finding a new loophole in the rules but wasting it in a game he's up 30 points on the Jets.

Quote (Sh00p @ Jan 11 2021 11:27am)
Tards no thonk good.

dont @ me with that word guy. people with special needs dont deserve to be compared to trump followers.

This post was edited by thesnipa on Jan 11 2021 11:31am
Jan 11 2021 11:27am
Quote (thesnipa @ Jan 11 2021 12:26pm)
imagine taking years in a federal prison just to get a "win" of some senators in their safe space for a few hours, at the cost of your life AND also at the cost of federal security now being beefed up for forever more.

it's like Bill Belichick finding a new loophole in the rules but wasting it in a game he's up 30 points on the Jets.

Tards no thonk good.
Jan 11 2021 11:33am
Quote (thesnipa @ Jan 11 2021 09:26am)

dont @ me with that word guy. people with special needs dont deserve to be compared to trump followers.

You're absolutely right. I would have preferred something much more drastic, but life rarely delivers on what we truly want.
Gold: 2,617.52
Jan 11 2021 11:36am
Quote (PlasmaSnake101 @ Jan 11 2021 12:06pm)

Theres two lessons that should be learned here.. if you do something illegal on camera.. wear a mask.

And that the deep state isnt on our side and doesnt play fair.
Gold: 2,504.69
Jan 11 2021 11:41am
Quote (PlasmaSnake101 @ Jan 11 2021 11:33am)
You're absolutely right. I would have preferred something much more drastic, but life rarely delivers on what we truly want.

the "revolution is coming" crowd took the literal single opportunity anyone will ever get to take selfies and pilfer junk mail.

if that isn't a clear sign it will literally never come to fruition i dont know what is. they're like young men who boast loudly in text messages what they'll do once they finally get their hands on that young lass, only to be scared to even hold her hand once they finally smell her perfume. armchair revolutionaries with all of the cowardice of a pavlovian dog.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1193194195196197346Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll