d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev1191019111912191319143169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 1.00
May 27 2018 01:37pm
Isn't Hillary still doing her world tour making excuses why she lost.

I hate when people say she lost becsuse of the last few days of the election.

It should have never even been a tight race to begin with. She lost becsuse she has a miserable personality. I mean it should have been hook line and sinker.
Gold: 260.11
May 27 2018 01:45pm
Quote (SBD @ May 27 2018 01:37pm)
Isn't Hillary still doing her world tour making excuses why she lost.

I hate when people say she lost becsuse of the last few days of the election.

It should have never even been a tight race to begin with. She lost becsuse she has a miserable personality. I mean it should have been hook line and sinker.

I hate when people simplify complex situations with multiple important factors.

She lost because of many reasons, one of which being the FBI announcement two weeks before the election, because women have a harder time getting people to trust them in leadership positions, and also because she isn't charismatic, and because she didn't campaign in the blue states that she assumed she had locked up, and several other factors.

The world isn't simple, there are multiple things that could have changed that would have clinched her victory.
May 27 2018 01:50pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ May 27 2018 03:45pm)

She lost because of many reasons, one of which being the FBI announcement two weeks before the election, because women have a harder time getting people to trust them in leadership positions, and also because she isn't charismatic, and because she didn't campaign in the blue states that she assumed she had locked up, and several other factors.

The world isn't simple, there are multiple things that could have changed that would have clinched her victory.

No. When competition is bozo the clown there's no excuse except your own failures.
Gold: 260.11
May 27 2018 01:52pm
Quote (SBD @ May 27 2018 01:50pm)
No. When competition is bozo the clown there's no excuse except your own failures.

There are a lot of reasons, some of which were her fault, others that weren't. Same with every presidential candidate who wins or loses.
May 27 2018 01:54pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ May 27 2018 03:52pm)
There are a lot of reasons, some of which were her fault, others that weren't. Same with every presidential candidate who wins or loses.

I think when you're opposition is a clown you can go ahead and put the majority of blame on yourself and advisors.

Sometimes you just have to own it rather than traveling the globe putting forth excuses.

Admittedly it's only my worthless opinion. In my eyes it only makes the democratic party look weak. Taking ownership is strength.

This post was edited by SBD on May 27 2018 01:58pm
Gold: 57.00
May 27 2018 02:36pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ 27 May 2018 15:45)

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=72969075&f=119&p=492417859

Quote (Thor123422 @ 18 Jul 2015 17:17)
Quote (card_sultan @ 18 Jul 2015 16:52)
People trying to kill the laughter lol, Trumps a big boy - he just uses that as jet fuel in his fleet of Limousines.
I say the chips fall where they may, and let the debates decide on the winners.

Yeah no. The election isn't decided at the debates. He won't even make it that far.

no wonder you’re such a self-loathing hypocrite :rofl:
Gold: 34,747.70
May 27 2018 02:40pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ May 27 2018 08:52pm)

Quote (Thor123422 @ May 27 2018 08:45pm)

Love how you slyly try to throw in the sexism card in there. It had absolutely nothing to do with her being a woman.

There are two main reasons she lost:

1) Complacency
2) Being an unlikable, entitled, spoiled brat

With regards to 1), after rigging the DNC and having the media massively biased in favor of her, she thought there was no way she could lose. Trump was doing 3 rallies in 3 different locations per day while Hilary could barely stand and speak for an hour before needed to take a week off to rest. In the end, the polls which showed Hillary with a huge lead actually did her a disservice. While they were meant to discourage Trump supporters from bothering to vote, they actually resulted in the Democrats becoming complacent and throwing away the election.

With regards to 2), all that really needs to be said is this:

Gold: 22,164.69
May 27 2018 02:49pm
There's more to it than just being unlikable. Hillary was toxic because of her long history of scandals and corruption. Because of her total lack of ideological convictions and pandering, her blatant insincerity and attachment to very unpopular policies like freetrade and warmongering. She represented all the worst aspects of cynical pragmatism. She was reviled not just by the public, but her own allies in washington let alone her opponents- her arrogance and bitterness were legendary.

Hillary lost because of two words: Tammany Hall.

Everything about the cloud surrounding benghazi, emails, dnc emails, the rigged primary, her unpopularity on policy and trust numbers and so on so forth- it all traces back to her own doing. And at this point we're just beating a dead horse by pointing it out. Everyone was sick of hearing about those buttery males during the democratic primary. But that toxicity is whats rubbing off on the 2020 contenders and why it looms large over the primary field. Its why Gillibrand can't be taken seriously. And like the metastasized cancer it is, the DNC and DCCC remain firmly held by the establishment neoliberals who reasserted their authority.
Gold: 34,747.70
May 27 2018 03:02pm
Quote (Goomshill @ May 27 2018 09:49pm)
There's more to it than just being unlikable. Hillary was toxic because of her long history of scandals and corruption. Because of her total lack of ideological convictions and pandering, her blatant insincerity and attachment to very unpopular policies like freetrade and warmongering. She represented all the worst aspects of cynical pragmatism. She was reviled not just by the public, but her own allies in washington let alone her opponents- her arrogance and bitterness were legendary.

Hillary lost because of two words: Tammany Hall.

Everything about the cloud surrounding benghazi, emails, dnc emails, the rigged primary, her unpopularity on policy and trust numbers and so on so forth- it all traces back to her own doing. And at this point we're just beating a dead horse by pointing it out. Everyone was sick of hearing about those buttery males during the democratic primary. But that toxicity is whats rubbing off on the 2020 contenders and why it looms large over the primary field. Its why Gillibrand can't be taken seriously. And like the metastasized cancer it is, the DNC and DCCC remain firmly held by the establishment neoliberals who reasserted their authority.

I heard she was too drunk/infuriated on election night to even come out and give a concession speech to her supports. I would pay good money to see a video of her that night breaking furniture and screaming at her staff.
Gold: 17,384.69
May 27 2018 03:06pm
yep your guys won the jackpot with trump ^_^
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1191019111912191319143169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll