d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Trumpers Tearing Down Dc.
Prev1189190191192193346Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 76.00
Jan 10 2021 07:58pm
Oof, that new video released of Trumpers beating thr police officer to death with an American flag while chanting "USA" and singing the star spangled banner.

My God, the worst humans. Can we just take these low IQ uneducated inbred toothless fucks and drop them on an island? Sure, they'll reproduce but most of them are related anyway so who cares.
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Jan 10 2021 08:00pm
Quote (Sixers @ Jan 10 2021 05:58pm)
Oof, that new video released of Trumpers beating thr police officer to death with an American flag while chanting "USA" and singing the star spangled banner.

My God, the worst humans. Can we just take these low IQ uneducated inbred toothless fucks and drop them on an island? Sure, they'll reproduce but most of them are related anyway so who cares.

for four years you been screeching about ACAB and such now your the cop people what else is CNNBC telling you to say?

the left all mock acting like they are law and order people, its all so clownish. You have no credibility You have what you earned in the past 4 years.

This post was edited by TiStuff on Jan 10 2021 08:08pm
Gold: 1,005.00
Jan 10 2021 08:06pm
Quote (kenw @ Jan 10 2021 05:20pm)
https://twitter.com/igorbobic/status/1346911809274478594?s=09

Capitol cop led DC rioters from open Senate chambers door before it was locked

A lone cop chased by rioters appears to have deliberately led the mob away from an open door to the Senate chambers — just seconds before armed security was able to lock it down, according to new reports.

The Capitol Police officer, identified by CNN as Eugene Goodman, went viral after he was caught on video stranded and being chased by a baying mob who refused to adhere to his repeated demands to stand back.

Detailed analysis by The Washington Post shows that he held them back for almost a minute — at the exact time as a half-dozen armed officers were inside the chamber desperately trying to secure it.

The stranded officer appears to have noticed that the rioters came right up to the entrance of an open door leading straight to the still-unsecured chambers — and deliberately led them the other way.

The officer appears to notice the open door as he glances to his left once at the top of the stairs — initially standing in the way, before pushing the man at the front of the mob in a bid to get him to antagonize him and get him to follow as he ran the opposite direction, away from the door.

“There’s a moment when the lead rioter looks right for a second, before continuing to follow the officer left, away from the immediate entrance to the Senate,” noted HuffPost congressional reporter Igor Bobic as he shared a screengrab of the key moment from his initial viral video.

The stranded officer finally got backup as he led the group away from the chambers, photos of which Bobic posted at 2:16 p.m.

A Washington Post reporter’s notes said that the Senate was sealed at 2:15 p.m. — suggesting it was “mere seconds of a differential” from when the mob had been filmed feet from the then-open chambers.

Had the officer not led them the other way, there could have been a far different confrontation — with the officers inside the chambers including one with a semiautomatic weapon standing in the middle of the floor scanning each entrance for intruders, the paper noted.

The new details quickly had the officer being hailed a “national hero.”

“It seemed at first like he was running away from the rioters, but was actually leading them to where he wanted. Great work,” one admirer, Ricardo Alouidor, wrote on Twitter.

Attorney and podcaster Susan Simpson also praised the quick-thinking “strategy” he used after being overwhelmed by rioters following him as he first “tries to block the way” through the open door.

Lone Capitol cop caught on video trying to fend off pro-Trump mob
“He shoves the first rioter, p—ing him off, and then leads the whole mob the other way,” Simpson wrote along with a series of stills from the video.

“To save the lives of others at his own expense, when being chased by a racist mob? True baller,” Simone McDonald wrote, calling it “bravery on a different level.”

Remember his name,” wrote Kristin Wilson, the CNN reporter who first identified the officer. “He almost certainly saved lives on Wednesday. My thanks, Officer Goodman. THANK YOU.”

Doug Jensen, 41, of Des Moines, Iowa, was arrested Saturday for being the alleged leader of the mob chasing the officer

https://youtu.be/cJOgGsC0G9U

This was staged because it was filmed too, right? Your IQ keeps reaching new depths that even I wouldn't think was possible.
Jan 10 2021 08:10pm
any body can tell the camera man was there waiting for it, It would be interesting to know who was filming it and how he got ahead of every one including the cop.

lol on your vid a bunch of people chanting no bricks or fires or laser lights in people eyes you lefties are a bunch of frauds, this capital thing proves it

notice the camera man was behind the crowd

This post was edited by TiStuff on Jan 10 2021 08:18pm
Gold: 76.00
Jan 10 2021 08:26pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Jan 10 2021 09:00pm)
for four years you been screeching about ACAB and such now your the cop people what else is CNNBC telling you to say?

the left all mock acting like they are law and order people, its all so clownish. You have no credibility You have what you earned in the past 4 years.

Why are you referring to me as "the left"?

Typical Trumper, thinks people can't think for themselves and has to have blind allegiance 🤣🤣🤣

Fuck anyone that destroys businesses, government buildings, etc. I'm here calling it like i see it, I don't give a fuck about "the left" lol
Jan 10 2021 08:32pm
Quote (Sixers @ Jan 10 2021 06:26pm)
Why are you referring to me as "the left"?

Typical Trumper, thinks people can't think for themselves and has to have blind allegiance 🤣🤣🤣

Fuck anyone that destroys businesses, government buildings, etc. I'm here calling it like i see it, I don't give a fuck about "the left" lol

good for you at least you seem at least some what fair about it . Video tape proves blm/antifa was involved and video tape shows maga people stopping them. so the way it really played out is not how the left wants to sing it. Deciding at this point exactly just who did what is a bit premature. But that doenst stop the frauds from pushing their fraud.
Gold: 57.00
Jan 10 2021 08:33pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 10 Jan 2021 21:00)

that user licks toilet bowls and is a pale pasty privileged lefty misogynistic xenophobic jock sniffer, pay him no mind
Gold: 1,005.00
Jan 10 2021 08:33pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Jan 10 2021 09:32pm)
good for you at least you seem at least some what fair about it . Video tape proves blm/antifa was involved and video tape shows maga people stopping them. so the way it really played out is not how the left wants to sing it. Deciding at this point exactly just who did what is a bit premature. But that doenst stop the frauds from pushing their fraud.

Gold: 101.80
Warn: 70%
Jan 10 2021 08:36pm
Quote (kenw @ Jan 10 2021 10:33pm)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJOgGsC0G9U

i'm at 14 minutes so far
this is 200% leeroy jenkins
Gold: 101.80
Warn: 70%
Jan 10 2021 08:37pm
NO FREAKING WAY
JUST AS I TYPED THAT