d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev11891901911921933169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 57.00
Apr 26 2016 10:24pm
Quote (ThatAlex @ 27 Apr 2016 00:12)
Germany
Mexico
UK

are the most prominent but Canada,
the Netherlands, Sweden, and Australia have also voiced that opinion in some form. That's just off the top of my head.

Let me ask you a question. Is being respected an important thing for you? Given the fact that most of the world thinks of Trump as a joke, do you think that's someone we should have as our Head of State and leader?

It is my opinion that the Head of State and Chief Diplomat are two important roles of the president. They are the voice and face of our nation. We need someone the rest of the world doesn't laugh at - whether you agree with the laughing or not.

Another reason is because we have no idea what Trump will actually do in office. He says one thing, but he has flip-flopped on a multitude of issues in just the 10 months he has been campaigning.

He is a true populist, and says and does what he thinks his GOP base wants, and that can be problematic. You need someone that can make tough decisions and not just pander to what is most popular at the time.

Yeah............

0-2 vs USA, currently wrecking central europe for the 3rd time in 100 years.
Cries about wall yet treats ALL immigrants like shit
Older bro who always mad at the former colonies, about to BREXIT
Leader says when you beat your enemy they actually win. By his scoreboard Belgium slapped ISIS

E: didnt bother with the others (which in order: started the slave trade/is refugee controlled/penal island colony)

This post was edited by excellence on Apr 26 2016 10:27pm
Gold: 25.00
Apr 26 2016 10:28pm
Quote (ThatAlex @ Apr 26 2016 11:12pm)
Germany
Mexico
UK

are the most prominent but Canada, the Netherlands, Sweden, and Australia have also voiced that opinion in some form. That's just off the top of my head.

Let me ask you a question. Is being respected an important thing for you? Given the fact that most of the world thinks of Trump as a joke, do you think that's someone we should have as our Head of State and leader?

It is my opinion that the Head of State and Chief Diplomat are two important roles of the president. They are the voice and face of our nation. We need someone the rest of the world doesn't laugh at - whether you agree with the laughing or not.

Another reason is because we have no idea what Trump will actually do in office. He says one thing, but he has flip-flopped on a multitude of issues in just the 10 months he has been campaigning.

He is a true populist, and says and does what he thinks his GOP base wants, and that can be problematic. You need someone that can make tough decisions and not just pander to what is most popular at the time.

The entire world laughs at Obama and we didn't all die or something. The fucking saudi's left his ass at the airport last week on his farewell tour instead of coming and meeting him :rofl:
Gold: 388.33
Apr 26 2016 10:31pm
Quote (ThatAlex @ Apr 26 2016 08:12pm)
Germany
Mexico
UK

are the most prominent but Canada, the Netherlands, Sweden, and Australia have also voiced that opinion in some form. That's just off the top of my head.

Respect is earned and Donald Trump clearly deserves it. Can you give specifics on their disavowing/laughing/insulting Trump? I do think Trump should be the next president of the United States of America.

Can you give some issues Tump has flip-flopped on? What are some specific policies of Donald Trump you disagree with?

You don't think Trump is capable of tough decisions? That's really absurd to me.

This post was edited by majorblood on Apr 26 2016 10:33pm
Gold: 2,620.00
Apr 26 2016 10:32pm
Quote (Mangix @ 26 Apr 2016 23:28)
The entire world laughs at Obama and we didn't all die or something. The fucking saudi's left his ass at the airport last week on his farewell tour instead of coming and meeting him :rofl:

With this statement, you seem to be acknowledging the importance of having a leader that the rest of the world respects and doesn't laugh at.

Whether you agree with the laughing or not, most of the world thinks of Donald Trump as a joke.
Gold: 388.33
Apr 26 2016 10:34pm
Quote (ThatAlex @ Apr 26 2016 08:32pm)
With this statement, you seem to be acknowledging the importance of having a leader that the rest of the world respects and doesn't laugh at.

Whether you agree with the laughing or not, most of the world thinks of Donald Trump as a joke.

It seems as though your main reason not to support Donald Trump is other people don't like him. This is an extremely weak argument.
Gold: 40.42
Apr 26 2016 10:34pm
Quote (majorblood @ 26 Apr 2016 20:31)
Respect is earned and Donald Trump clearly deserves it.

:lol:
Gold: 4,921.71
Apr 26 2016 10:35pm
Quote (Mangix @ Apr 26 2016 11:28pm)

If the Saudis don't want to meet our leader it says we are walking the morally superior road

I'm perfectly ok with not being buddy buddy with an outdated primitively monarchy

Gold: 25.00
Apr 26 2016 10:36pm
Quote (ThatAlex @ Apr 26 2016 11:32pm)

I think its important for the people within the country to be able to respect him, I think its slightly relevant if the rest of the world does. I think the only way that is possible is through demonstration of what hes capable of. I don't think thats possible without atleast some small fragment of time.

Your main point for why he would be a disaster seems to be that he would be similar to Obama, who wasn't a disaster, arguably.
Gold: 133,165.00
Apr 26 2016 10:36pm
Quote (majorblood @ Apr 26 2016 08:31pm)
Respect is earned and Donald Trump clearly deserves it. Can you give specifics on their disavowing/laughing/insulting Trump? I do think Trump should be the next president of the United States of America.

Can you give some issues Tump has flip-flopped on? What are some specific policies of Donald Trump you disagree with?

Protectionist policies will cripple our economy. Rip.

He's ok on healthcare. Anything that gives more power to the market is good.

He appears to be less of a hawk than other GOP candidates, which is good.

Walls are a thing in the age of trebuchets and catapults, aka the middle ages. Stupid waste of money that won't actually accomplish anything.

He appears to be pro-business in general, but who knows if this also means crushing small business like usual.

Immigration policies are bad. They underscore the real problem of our welfare policies and create worse outcomes for both immigrants and tax revenues.

He is a strong leader, which is good for dealing with Russia and other problematic nations.

There are other issues I could add feedback on but meh.

This post was edited by RUSSiABANK on Apr 26 2016 10:37pm
Gold: 30.50
Apr 26 2016 10:39pm
Quote (RUSSiABANK @ Apr 27 2016 04:36am)
Protectionist policies will cripple our economy. Rip.

not to dissect your post, but are we going to let thousands of potential isis fighters into america? we cant take that chance. they have to go somewhere else. they have stated they will take over america many times. youve seen the videos. maybe if they didnt hate us to death it'd be different. but we are already threatened- and so we are going to make the biggest military mistake in the history of the world?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev11891901911921933169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll