d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2024
Prev11819202122275Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 17,384.69
May 12 2022 08:11am
Quote (theCrossbones @ 12 May 2022 13:59)
Sorry Ivan, RU doesn't get to dictate what it's neighboring countries do.

Ivan ? Damn i thought it was Dimitri !

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/dimitri-finds-out

This post was edited by Saucisson6000 on May 12 2022 08:23am
Gold: 100,701.50
May 12 2022 08:47am
Quote (theCrossbones @ May 12 2022 03:59pm)

Reacting to provocations is up to them, nothing you can do about it other then not provoking in the first place. But that's so clever that it's too much for you, I know.

btw I'm sorry Russia crushed your feelings snowflake.
Gold: 14,569.69
May 12 2022 09:13am
Quote (Djunior @ May 12 2022 07:47am)
Reacting to provocations is up to them, nothing you can do about it other then not provoking in the first place. But that's so clever that it's too much for you, I know.

btw I'm sorry Russia crushed your feelings snowflake.

huh? RU reacting in a negative way and we should all placate to them or be labeled dumb.
and I'm the snowflake.
LMAO!
May 12 2022 09:49am
Quote (theCrossbones @ May 12 2022 05:13pm)
huh? RU reacting in a negative way and we should all placate to them or be labeled dumb.
and I'm the snowflake.
LMAO!

As I expected you're too dumb to get it
May 12 2022 10:45am
Quote (Djunior @ May 12 2022 08:49am)
As I expected you're too dumb to get it

LOL really please explain.
Here is what you are justifing.
"My neighbors kept buying and putting Pit Bulls in their yards, I asked them to stop because I don't like it, and they are aggressive. My fourth neighbor got one, so I went into his house and shot him and his kids, because I used to live there"
He should of listened to what made me nervous"
that's you calling other people dumb.
LOL
May 12 2022 10:59am
Quote (theCrossbones @ May 12 2022 06:45pm)
LOL really please explain.
Here is what you are justifing.
"My neighbors kept buying and putting Pit Bulls in their yards, I asked them to stop because I don't like it, and they are aggressive. My fourth neighbor got one, so I went into his house and shot him and his kids, because I used to live there"
He should of listened to what made me nervous"
that's you calling other people dumb.
LOL

Are you serious? This analogy makes no sense whatsoever. What a load of BS.

You and your neighbor never met to negotiate about the dogs. If you had negotiated and your neighbor promised you that he would not get dogs (security guarantees for proper analogy) and he just fucked you by surrounding you with dogs on all sides then you had reason to be pissed or not?

Got it??
May 12 2022 11:12am
Quote (Djunior @ May 12 2022 09:59am)
Are you serious? This analogy makes no sense whatsoever. What a load of BS.

You and your neighbor never met to negotiate about the dogs. If you had negotiated and your neighbor promised you that he would not get dogs (security guarantees for proper analogy) and he just fucked you by surrounding you with dogs on all sides then you had reason to be pissed or not?

Got it??

No you don’t get it. It’s their property they can have dogs if they want regardless of what they said to you. The own the land.
You can be pissed but you cant go shoot the families. Dogs haven’t touched you. Your just a bitch who doesn’t like pit bulls.
Cope
Got it?
May 12 2022 11:57am
Quote (theCrossbones @ May 12 2022 07:12pm)
No you don’t get it. It’s their property they can have dogs if they want regardless of what they said to you. The own the land.
You can be pissed but you cant go shoot the families. Dogs haven’t touched you. Your just a bitch who doesn’t like pit bulls.
Cope
Got it?

You're the one who doesn't get this you nutter and your bad analogy is bad.

You can't provoke your neighbor cuz it's against the law dude. Your neighbor could sue your ass if he wanted. You also can't form a gang and dogpile on your neighbor to pwn him or wage economic warfare against him by blocking all exits to his property, preventing him to go shopping or bank.

Got it?
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
May 12 2022 12:04pm
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ May 12 2022 06:09am)
ah ok so this was the only one i found and i don't see how it's the new evil way of a new world order or so... Whatever check the clock, time to drink your disinfectant.

Build Back Better for Big Bad Bozos

no body on the right thinks its bleach only kook lefties that watch CNN think its bleach
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
May 12 2022 12:10pm
Quote (Djunior @ May 12 2022 02:25am)
Do you have any working braincells?

Only complete and utter nutjobs would support a senseless war between NATO and Russia.

People like you are outdated relics from the cold war, you're way passed your use-by date.

Quote (Skinned @ May 12 2022 03:46am)
There is already a war between NATO and Russia being played out because Russia can't stop trying to rob its neighbors. They have as much claim to Ukraine as Mexico has to Texas.

American males used to believe that Democracy was worth fighting for, but now so many of you are pathetic it is amazing we have enough volunteers still to fill the ranks.

We get it, you don't want a fight. But some of us believe that people coming into your homes in the middle of the night to kill your family is unacceptable, which is what the Soviets wish to bring back to the Ukraine. That is why all the former Soviet states are throwing the kitchen sink at Putin right now, because they aren't going back to that. People like you who wish them to out of personal cowardice should just remain quiet.

To be clear, you aren't ideologically against this invasion, you're just scared of a boogeyman who may or may not be real. This invasion was telling, because we thought these guys could go TOE TO TOE WITH AMERICANS and it turns out they aren't even in a weight class that is even close and it turns out that there is one sole super power on Earth after all.

So of course stay out of it. It isn't like you've enlisted before or have shown any willingness to put skin in the game, it doesn't take two brain cells to see that.

How are you going to prevent something that is happening? Lol. This will end when Putin backs off and gives the reasons he didn't lose. The war crimes courts are already bringing people up on charges; they will have to hide in Moscow as criminals the rest of their lives.

Quote (Goomshill @ May 12 2022 05:48am)
The first steps of this invasion occurred when a US/EU backed revolution overthrew the democratically elected government and ended the self-determination of a country that had sided lukewarmly with Russia, in their own self-interest. The Swastika is the Swastika of our century. Ukraine has been torn asunder in a pull between eastern and western masters, between regressive nazis and oppressive russians and aggressive americans. This war wouldn't exist if America acted in its own interests, or in the interests of the Ukrainians. It exists because Russia acts in its own interests. We're spending more than the Afghanistan war budget to scorch the earth in Ukraine while pretending we have a moral high ground, when the entire affair could have been avoided if we had just preserved the status quo. But no, the lessons of the Afghan intervention, Iraq intervention, Syrian intervention, Yemen, Libya, the rest of the Arab Spring, all haven't been learned.

Quote (theCrossbones @ May 12 2022 06:59am)

the ukraine/russia thing is weird and i dont trust any thing any one is saying about it
supposdly adam shift said this 2 years ago? "we use ukraine to fight russia"

anyway? isnt there a ukraine/russia thread?

this is a trump thread

This post was edited by TiStuff on May 12 2022 12:21pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev11819202122275Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll