d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > More Drama In The Trump Reality Show
Prev1181920
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
May 19 2017 01:39pm
Finally we get proof and a reason why the Hillary Investigation was nothing but a witch hunt - Trump just confirmed former Director Comey is a nut job and crazy.

Thanks Trump.

This post was edited by card_sultan on May 19 2017 01:40pm
Gold: 57.00
May 19 2017 01:53pm
Quote (card_sultan @ 19 May 2017 15:39)
Finally we get proof and a reason why the Hillary Investigation was nothing but a witch hunt - Trump just confirmed former Director Comey is a nut job and crazy.

Thanks Trump.

*drumpf
Gold: 22,164.69
May 19 2017 02:43pm
Comey couldn't avoid the appearance of bias when torn between partisans pulling in each direction. Seems to me like he was leaning pro-Hillary, hence the non-stop anti-trump leaks on his watch and the prolonged investigation and public email no charge recommendations despite the overwhelming evidence, but he wasn't pro-Hillary enough for Hillary, who took it as a grudge against him for giving even the attempt at an appearance of neutrality when he announced the investigation into her new emails. I don't think HRC would settle for a slightly biased FBI head who was willing to play some politics in her favor, she would regard anything less than a puppet as a traitor.
Gold: 17,384.69
May 19 2017 03:04pm
ohh theres new stuff about the trump today :)
Swiss source, awesome isnt it ?

https://www.rts.ch/info/monde/8636303-en-route-pour-son-1er-voyage-trump-fait-face-a-de-nouvelles-revelations.html
https://www.rts.ch/info/monde/8632583--aujourd-hui-la-probabilite-d-une-destitution-de-trump-est-de-30-.html

some parts:

Donald Trump told Russian officials at the White House that the dismissal of James Comey had removed "great pressure" in the investigation of a possible involvement of Russia in the presidential campaign.
"I just fired the FBI chief. He was a nut job."

"Today, the probability of Trump's removal is 30%"

- So, are we moving towards a procedure of impeachment?

- We're still a long way off. The assumption that Donald Trump is not at the end of his term is not very big today, but it is increasing. Three months ago, I said impeachment was very unlikely, in the order of 5 to 10%. Now that he multiplies the nonsense, the probability increases, in my opinion, to about 30%. But let us not forget that impeachment is extraordinarily heavy politically and that no procedure has resulted in the dismissal of an American president so far.

- What would be the next steps?

- For now, the Democratic opposition and some media have failed to destabilize Donald Trump and his supporters. To consider his departure, it would be necessary that the republican establishment, and especially the senators, begin to turn its back on him. This movement begins but it is still minimal. Then we have to convince the population. The Americans are very attached to patriotism and nobody in the United States questions the legitimacy of Trump's election. The public should feel that they have been betrayed. So the train of events that would cause a dismissal is extremely difficult to get started.

- How to interpret the designation of former FBI chief Robert Mueller to investigate the Russian affair?

- This designation is likely to slow things down as the investigation will take a long time. It's sort of a bargain for Donald Trump. Unless this causes the president a hysterical reaction. And if he still makes mistakes, it will be because of them more than because of the investigation that he might find himself weakened.

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1181920
Add Reply New Topic New Poll