d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1181920212235Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 80,771.69
Jul 28 2014 04:18am
Quote (dark-soul @ Jan 24 2014 09:24pm)
Voted no.

I'll answer your points too since it explains my vote.

Yes I realize you view me as a sinner based on your christian beliefs. This does not concern me since I don't see the validity of those beliefs in the first place.

Yes god came down in human form to die a brutal death on the cross as a human sacrifice to forgive our sins. Why on earth he chose to do that backwards method when he could easily forgive our sins when we die is beyond me. But hey i'm just a human.

I acknowledge that a man named Jesus lived and died on the cross. I don't see a legitimate reason to believe he was divine and rose from the dead though.

If I see some compelling evidence that leads me to believe Jesus was in fact divine and God did in fact exist I would do that. Unless of course it turns it's not the christian god who exists.

If god does exist then I'm already a child of God. And that god who would be my father (or mother) would punish me for eternity for simply doubting his existence. Now that seems like a pretty insecure god to punish someone for that. I mean I wouldn't throw my child in the basement forever just because they doubted I existed. But again i'm just a human so god would have superior logic I suppose.

Did all that the first 24 years of my life. If your post is correct then i'm on the fast track to hell.

It does concern you since you endorse its opposite - the sin that is "dark-souls" & playboy. You choose to disbelieve but
you did not create yourself & are therefore not a master of & as such are a creation of God the creator.
Mud itself did not make man as a brush itself does not make a painting.

Because you question with out faith you shall not understand, because one cannot have the compass of understanding
if one is already misguided through wickedness. They are opposites & if you fail to seek one, the other shall seek you.

God does exist and you're a child of him, but that does not mean you shall enter his eternal kingdom, especially as an unrepenting sinner.
faithlessness in god is fruitlessness with evil & as such God is a jealous God and he does not like his creation worshipping false idles.

When God is not with you, then you do not know what's right, and therefore you do not know right from wrong & why should the good Lord change, let alone accept, the unclean hearts of men who fail to bow before him? If you ignore his spirit for your lifetime, he shall also ignore you for the entirety of his, fair is fair & God almighty is eternal. To dust you will then go.

One cannot show evidence of the visual content of dreams in order to prove that visual content, yet we all know they occur. This is because of belief and testimony. As such, one only needs belief and testimony to meet the God of Israel, the God of all in spirit. But, unless you serve him, you will be left to the emptiness of your "proof" & moreover you do not believe or disbelieve because of evidence, you hide in the name there of.

Jul 28 2014 04:38am
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ Jan 25 2014 01:51am)
...we are not saved by prayer but by grace through faith .

God chooses to save us, but certainly we will be accepted if we do well.

And since prayer is a deed or work of faith, not of sin, unless it's in worship to false idles or using his name in vein, then God can choose to grace us through this deed of faith.

If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God

For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

It is important to accept the holy spirit & it's all encompassing wisdom because it is only through God that we can do good, that's why it's not of ourselves, because we are sinful & the imagintion of our heart is evil from start -

I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth
Jul 28 2014 04:39am
Quote (xfrodobagginsx @ Jul 27 2014 01:31pm)
If you accept that in your heart then you would be a Christian.

Not through one's heart, but through faith & with God's holy spirit.

Our hearts are sinful.
Jul 28 2014 04:47am
Quote (CPK001 @ Jul 21 2014 01:21am)
Show me where, I'd love to learn more!

You are approaching this with the concept of making it all about 'ME!' It is not about thyself, it is all about Jesus. God did not primarily make you so you could love him, although that is very true in itself. The reason God made you is so that God can love you.

http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/book.php?book=Exodus&chapter=20&verse=3

Since you love to learn:

Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
Jul 28 2014 04:59am
Quote (iBecameLegend @ Jul 21 2014 07:13am)
So you saying I'm a slave to god. He made me for his own purpose right? I'm his BI#%th then? Seem pretty selfish to me..

It's selfish to create you in his own image, out of love, and to hold you accountable for your actions of free will, so that you may serve him and bask with him in eternal glory?

Perhaps you also think every parent is selfish for caring for their young and disciplining them as needed, and letting them leave the nest to make their own decisions, right or wrong?

If you choose his way then you shall surely do well. But, if you choose sin then surely you'll have no place in his kingdom since he created you in his own loving image.
It's fair & your choice, but his gavel.
Jul 28 2014 05:08am
Quote (Morphmcmanerson @ Jul 22 2014 05:14am)
Obey or suffer!

Are you part of a terrorist group, or is it sheer coincidence you perpetuate the exact same ideology.

That is the the way of life & the way of hierarchy. The children are born & then serve their parent/elder and if they fail to obey they suffer, unless their leader is misguided.
But the good Lord is perfect to us and with just guidance.
Jul 28 2014 05:09am
Quote (2sexy4u @ Jul 22 2014 06:13pm)
human created god as his own image

Sinners worship false god's in unholy image.
Jul 28 2014 05:35am
Quote (2sexy4u @ Jul 16 2014 06:52pm)
i hope that we all end in a spiritual forum where we can forever argument on what we should have do during our past life

A more purposeful belief would be that you should plan for eternity instead of living in the moment, both ways you die but one you come back for eternity.

The whole belief that you should get the most out of or enjoy or indulge comes from the sinful desires of men often with strange entities working through, intentionally or unintentionally approving, in order to enable you to rebel against God all the while desecrating your soul as they have been cursed by the Lord for their wicked deeds in heaven & thusly seek to bring you into that destruction as well.

But, by planning for eternity & doing God's work, you will know of him & of these dark legions and be better able to serve God & thusly discern that God's reign is through hierarchy while sin's shame is through hypocrisy.
Jul 28 2014 05:47am
Quote (JadeSky @ Jul 23 2014 12:59pm)
Because I am a part of God and God contains me, the decisions that I make are completely grounded in my own perfection. Whatever poor choices I make with my life, they are my choices, and my next birth shall reflect the fruits of my own will, my own bliss.

What makes the priest superior to the pauper?

The priest was superior to the pauper because the priests were entrusted with carrying out sin offerings and meat offerings to God at the altar in order to preserve the covenant with his chosen children of Israel.
Jul 28 2014 06:11am
Quote (jshade @ Jul 19 2014 08:57am)
if you get there you will see some famous faces that god would obviously relate to

Hitler wanted to gas the jews because of their heritage as God's chosen people. He hated their righteousness in the same way the pharaohs did in the old testament.
For that same reason the Pharaoh, like Hitler, tried to kill these chosen people, forcing God to take action since he had covenant with them.

God saved the children of Israel ultimately because of their faithfulness in carrying out his glory back then. If it wasn't for Noah, Jacob, Moses & the children of Israel you would not be here today. God saved the world for their sake.

Perhaps you think God should let his followers die in the same way a father should put his child in harms way?
Perhaps you think evil-doers are bound to something other than destruction & death?
Perhaps you don't understand the difference between killing & murder?

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1181920212235Next
Closed New Topic New Poll