d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1181920212279Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 285.00
Apr 4 2012 07:22pm
Quote (xfrodobagginsx @ Apr 4 2012 08:18pm)
Scientific reason that their must be a God. 

The Law of Conservation of Energy and The law of Thermodynamics prove the existence of God. 

Conservation of Energy and Thermodynamics laws state that matter and energy cannot be created nor destroyed, therefore, it is IMPOSSIBLE for matter and energy to exist on thier own according to scientific law, YET it exists.  Everything your see, hear, touch around you is a miracle from God.  It cannot exist according to science.

What created God?
Gold: 1,261.00
Apr 4 2012 07:26pm
Quote (xfrodobagginsx @ Apr 4 2012 06:18pm)

The Law of Conservation of Energy and The law of Thermodynamics prove the existence of God. 

Conservation of Energy and Thermodynamics laws state that matter and energy cannot be created nor destroyed, therefore, it is IMPOSSIBLE for matter and energy to exist on thier own according to scientific law, YET it exists.  Everything your see, hear, touch around you is a miracle from God.  It cannot exist according to science.

Conservation of Energy and Thermodynamics laws do not state that matter and energy cannot exist. Therefore, the existence of mass and energy does not violate anything.
Gold: 0.00
Apr 4 2012 07:32pm
Quote (xfrodobagginsx @ Apr 4 2012 08:18pm)

Oh dear. I think someone should go back to high school.
Gold: 186.16
Apr 5 2012 07:02am
Quote (Skinned @ Apr 5 2012 01:22am)
What created God?

Prophecy of Jesus Christ the Lord

Mic 5:2 But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting

Revealed of the Lord God

Ps 90:2 Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God.

Ps 41:13 Blessed be the LORD God of Israel from everlasting, and to everlasting. Amen, and Amen.

Gold: 152.00
Apr 5 2012 07:39am
Quote (xfrodobagginsx @ Apr 5 2012 09:02am)
Prophecy of Jesus Christ the Lord

Mic 5:2 But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting

Revealed of the Lord God

Ps 90:2 Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God.

Ps 41:13 Blessed be the LORD God of Israel from everlasting, and to everlasting. Amen, and Amen.

Again, how do you know the universe isn't everlasting and doesn't require a cause?
Apr 5 2012 03:57pm
Quote (Voyaging @ Apr 5 2012 01:39pm)
Again, how do you know the universe isn't everlasting and doesn't require a cause?

Because according to Science, Matter and Energy cannot be created nor destroyed. Scienfic law would have to have changed from things popping into existence from nothing and then changing to where it cannot be created nor destroyed. Since scientific laws are constants that that isn't a logical answer.

Contrast that with the God of the bible who is always was. I don't think that the Bible writer's from thousands of years ago, knew about the Laws of Conservation of Energy and Thermodynamics, but God did.

That's not the only evidence. The evidence is so overwhelming that it defies logic to reject Christ Jesus and the God of the Bible.

This post was edited by xfrodobagginsx on Apr 5 2012 03:58pm
Gold: 13,666.90
Apr 5 2012 03:59pm
Quote (xfrodobagginsx @ 5 Apr 2012 16:57)
Because according to Science, Matter and Energy cannot be created nor destroyed.  Scienfic law would have to have changed from things popping into existence from nothing and then changing to where it cannot be created nor destroyed, since scientific laws are constants. 

Contrast that with the God of the bible who is always was.  I don't think that the Bible writer's from thousands of years ago, knew about the Laws of Conservation of Energy and Thermodynamics, but God did.

That's not the only evidence.  The evidence is so overwhelming that it defies logic to reject Christ Jesus and the God of the Bible.

Hmmm.... science hasn't perfectly figured out every mystery about the universe yet... that must be absolute evidence of my absurd religion! I lol'd
Apr 5 2012 04:03pm
Quote (xfrodobagginsx @ Apr 5 2012 05:57pm)
Because according to Science, Matter and Energy cannot be created nor destroyed.  Scienfic law would have to have changed from things popping into existence from nothing and then changing to where it cannot be created nor destroyed. Since scientific laws are constants that that isn't a logical answer. 

Contrast that with the God of the bible who is always was.  I don't think that the Bible writer's from thousands of years ago, knew about the Laws of Conservation of Energy and Thermodynamics, but God did.

That's not the only evidence.  The evidence is so overwhelming that it defies logic to reject Christ Jesus and the God of the Bible.

No, you didn't even answer me.

Matter doesn't pop into existence, it is eternally there. It had no beginning. I apply the same eternity you apply to God to the universe itself.

This post was edited by Voyaging on Apr 5 2012 04:04pm
Apr 6 2012 01:44pm
Quote (MyEnemy @ Apr 5 2012 09:59pm)
Hmmm.... science hasn't perfectly figured out every mystery about the universe yet... that must be absolute evidence of my absurd religion!  I lol'd

Nope, it's scientific Law. The FACT is that matter and energy being here took a miracle from God, a CREATOR who has power over scientific law. That creator is the Lord, the God of the Universe.
Apr 6 2012 01:45pm
Quote (xfrodobagginsx @ Apr 6 2012 03:44pm)
Nope, it's scientific Law.  The FACT is that matter and energy being here took a miracle from God, a CREATOR who has power over scientific law.  That creator is the Lord, the God of the Universe.

Yet you won't answer me because you can't.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1181920212279Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll