d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev1188189190191192307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10.00
Jul 19 2023 06:06am
Quote (CPK001 @ 19 Jul 2023 05:34)
Who are you again? You don't seem like anybody important. If you claim there's "nothing" to say there isn't a god behind everything, are you claiming that you searched for every single high and low? Would you fill the circle 100% claiming you know it all? Could God not exist in a realm that you haven't discovered yet?

I for one highly doubt that you are a Scientist. If you were then you would know that you don't have all the answers.

Who are you? You definitely aren't important. You know nothing of science or logic so you're actually a dead end and your genes will be removed from the pool and forgotten.
I never claimed to have all the answers. I just have some. Which is a lot more than the none you have. lol
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Jul 19 2023 06:22am
Quote (Vastet @ Jul 19 2023 05:01am)
All frauds in science were either perpetuated by theists or by the pursuit of money. Try again.

atheist frauds trying to prove 'evolution, kept fraud drawings in print for 100 years. stephen gould called it "mindless recycling"
Hackels embroyo drawings
Jul 19 2023 06:24am
Quote (TiStuff @ 19 Jul 2023 08:22)
atheist frauds trying to prove 'evolution, kept fraud drawings in print for 100 years. stephen gould called it "mindless recycling"
Hackels embroyo drawings
https://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/wells/images/Haeckel-1874.jpg

Typical theist lies. All the frauds in science were either perpetuated by theists or by the pursuit of money. Try again.
Jul 19 2023 06:26am
Quote (Vastet @ Jul 19 2023 05:24am)
Typical theist lies. All the frauds in science were either perpetuated by theists or by the pursuit of money. Try again.

Jul 19 2023 06:27am
Quote (TiStuff @ 19 Jul 2023 08:26)

Quote (Vastet @ 19 Jul 2023 08:24)

getting stale but hey I can play that too.
Gold: 0.00
Jul 19 2023 06:40am
Quote (addone @ Jul 19 2023 08:46pm)
So holy spirit is God and no one knows what it thinks except God... Okay then how do you know you got it then and how does it help you when you don't know it's thoughts??

Brings me closer to God, which is more than I can say for you.

I was playing you for a second. Thanks for confirming my diagnosis and telling a direct lie as I am literally asking you and trying to learn about this "spirit" of yours but according to you I am not interested....

Nah, you were always doing that from the very beginning. I was very open to anything you had to say until you brought about the napkin meme. That's when you lost all credibility.

Depends, what do you mean by God and undiscovered realm. If God and magic/supernatural can be proven to exist then it might be possible. Could you demonstrate/prove that God and magic is real? It's a loaded question with presumption of unproven phenomenon.

Simple:

Isaiah 55:8-9

8 “For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,”
declares the Lord.
9 “As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.

By asking for a miracle you are wicked and adulterous. The only thing you will be given is the Sign of Jonah.

Matthew 16:4

A wicked and adulterous generation looks for a sign, but none will be given it except the sign of Jonah.” Jesus then left them and went away.

Quote (Vastet @ Jul 19 2023 10:06pm)
Who are you? You definitely aren't important. You know nothing of science or logic so you're actually a dead end and your genes will be removed from the pool and forgotten.
I never claimed to have all the answers. I just have some. Which is a lot more than the none you have. lol

Are you trying to do that reverse UNO card trick on me? That doesn't work in a 2 player game. I'll respond with a Draw 4 Wildcard on you.

Who are you that you only joined this forum merely 2 years ago questioning someone who has been here for more than a decade? Who are you, who hasn't even made it to 1,000 posts to say that I'm not important?

Typical Canadian, unable to swim with the sharks. Many people have tried to rise up and all have fallen. I've been at this for more than 10 years. You don't have the power or strength to keep this up for more than a decade like I do.

Science and Logic? What I find illogical is that you know that one day you are going to die and yet you knowingly neglect to prepare for that day and the eternity beyond that. What I find illogical is that you are trying to find meaning in winning an online argument which won't net you any advantage in your real life, so why bother?

I already know that my name will be long forgotten after I'm gone. Heck, even after the death of Queen Elizabeth the 2nd, the mourning period was about 2-3 weeks? Then life goes on as normal. How much more when you die will the world continue like nothing has happened?

You claim to have answers which is where you screwed up. I never claim to have the answers but I have always pointed to the one who does. That is Jesus.
Jul 19 2023 07:08am
Quote (CPK001 @ 19 Jul 2023 08:40)
Are you trying to do that reverse UNO card trick on me? That doesn't work in a 2 player game. I'll respond with a Draw 4 Wildcard on you.

Doesn't matter what blank cards you play, they remain blank.

Who are you that you only joined this forum merely 2 years ago questioning someone who has been here for more than a decade? Who are you, who hasn't even made it to 1,000 posts to say that I'm not important?

A more important person than you'll ever be (which isn't saying much but apparently you care about being important so I'll go with it).
Now try and explain how my time on this forum is at all relevant to my posts.

Typical Canadian, unable to swim with the sharks. Many people have tried to rise up and all have fallen. I've been at this for more than 10 years. You don't have the power or strength to keep this up for more than a decade like I do.

Typical American puppet in Australia doesn't know squat about Canada. And good for you 10 whole years. I have 30 years of experience dealing with people like you under my belt. Good luck lol.

Science and Logic? What I find illogical is that you know that one day you are going to die and yet you knowingly neglect to prepare for that day and the eternity beyond that.

Ah I absolutely love this argument. It's one of the easiest arguments christians come up with to refute. Interestingly I've never seen the islamists and jews attempt it, maybe they're smarter.
Your preparations will equal less than mine if you picked the wrong god. Most gods, according to their holy texts, are much more forgiving to those without faith than those with the wrong faith. Considering the sheer number of possible gods, the math says you fucked up.
And of course there's that issue that there's no decent evidence of any kind to support the concept of an afterlife so why waste all my time preparing for something that will never happen.

What I find illogical is that you are trying to find meaning in winning an online argument which won't net you any advantage in your real life, so why bother?

It is to my advantage that fewer people attempt to force their religion on me. If everything I've ever said in life only convinces 1 person of the lies of religion, it will have been worth it. As I know for a fact there's at least 3 or 4 people who've been convinced, my success is assured even if noone else follows suit.
More importantly, while you're busy with me you can't prey upon those who are at actual risk from your empty promises. I'm taking bullets for people who don't have bullet proof armour. I'm ok with that. Ironically your jesus would approve.

Edit: by the way, if I'm wasting my time trying to win an online argument, how are you any different? lol /edit

I already know that my name will be long forgotten after I'm gone. Heck, even after the death of Queen Elizabeth the 2nd, the mourning period was about 2-3 weeks? Then life goes on as normal. How much more when you die will the world continue like nothing has happened?

Probably exactly the same. I prefer it that way though. Become famous and you just get people putting words you'd never say in your mouth for the rest of time.

You claim to have answers which is where you screwed up. I never claim to have the answers but I have always pointed to the one who does. That is Jesus.

No that isn't a screw up. I definitely have answers. I also definitely don't have anything like ALL the answers. If I did then I'd be a god, which would make calling myself an atheist a lie.
By claiming jesus has all the answers and that you can help people to jesus you're literally claiming to have all the answers. But there are no answers there because there was almost certainly never a jesus in the first place and even if there were he hasn't said anything in 2000 odd years. A lot has changed in 2000 odd years.

This post was edited by Vastet on Jul 19 2023 07:26am
Jul 19 2023 07:46am
Quote (Vastet @ Jul 19 2023 05:27am)
getting stale but hey I can play that too.

what do you mean "too" ?

This post was edited by TiStuff on Jul 19 2023 07:48am
Jul 19 2023 07:47am
Quote (TiStuff @ 19 Jul 2023 09:46)
what do you mean "too" ?

What do you mean what do I mean?
Jul 19 2023 07:48am
Quote (Vastet @ Jul 19 2023 06:47am)
What do you mean what do I mean?

you talk like you do something else...........

This post was edited by TiStuff on Jul 19 2023 07:49am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1188189190191192307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll