d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev1187188189190191307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Jul 18 2023 12:17pm
Quote (lodd222 @ Jul 18 2023 10:09am)
Vastet is a chatgpt.

some-one has been able to formulate proof to qualify or validate abiogenesis. I already did that by circumscribing names or aliases to the mathematical concepts, thereby extrapolating origins.

abiogenesis is altered if science is vastly incorrect w/ their calculatioin regarding the age of the universe or reality known as space time.

so in order for abiogenesis to be incorrect, science has to be wrong about basic things like space and the big bang, this is why they wont try to disprove it, because theyd harm their reputability in that process, etc.

ideas like string theory counter acting abiogensis are incorrect as well because you'd have to show that they arent synergistic or apart of the same process before the claim would be valid.

gibberjabbergpt? :)

This post was edited by TiStuff on Jul 18 2023 12:18pm
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Jul 18 2023 02:36pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Jul 19 2023 01:32am)
ya like when RNA world hypothesis was practically called fact. so many ways the institution of science has been a clown show. fukn eh we just seen the scamdemic rammed and jammed through fukn wake up dude

As per usual you completely dodged my question to you. Provided no clear explanation and went on to spamming more off tangent whataboutism. You are not willing to address anything important just skip around to get your +1's.
Go away troll elsewhere thanks.

Gold: 10.00
Jul 18 2023 04:23pm
Quote (El1te @ 18 Jul 2023 11:12)
You don't understand what a hypothesis is.

A hypothesis is a concise proposal that is falsifiable. The idea of abiogenesis is a plausible idea but it is not a hypothesis or theory. No one has yet been able to formulate a hypothesis which could disprove or prove the idea of abiogenesis.

No YOU don't understand what a hypothesis is. Typical theist. You say there isn't a hypothesis then claim the criteria for a theory hasn't been met. rofl
Jul 18 2023 04:29pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 18 Jul 2023 13:17)
romans called him jupiter. big woop u desperate for a win. still cant tell me how it would disprove my belief though but it sure wreak yours REEEEHAHA

Yet again it wasn't an argument it was a scenario but keep proving your inability to comprehend words it amuses me greatly and demontrates to everyone your ignorance of everything. ;)

your irrelevant x2 see how it keeps working for me :)

Your opinions are irrelevant. You are irrelevant. ;)

you chose the game. you could of picked something different..............butt ya didnt, baooyyyyooop :(

You chose the game and I beat you at it. Now you're just whining loool

hahaha abiogenesis isnt evolution

Another demonstration of ignorance. Keep 'em coming!

looky looky vastet speaking from his own godhood

If I were a god stupidity such as yours would not be possible.

they like the stardust idea. then they can be star children. they say "we star children" causes them to swoon. atheists/antitheists are the biggest mystics
i bet its also causing all the genders.......

Your delusions are quite entertaining.
Jul 18 2023 11:29pm
Quote (addone @ Jul 18 2023 01:36pm)
As per usual you completely dodged my question to you. Provided no clear explanation and went on to spamming more off tangent whataboutism. You are not willing to address anything important just skip around to get your +1's.
Go away troll elsewhere thanks.

the 'atheist so called scientist has been a bane to science the historical record full of out right fraud need to disprove God rather than good science. a real science minded person should be outraged.
for starters haeckel drawings
famous atheist in reference to haeckels drawings
“. . . we do, I think, have the right to be both astonished and ashamed by the century of mindless recycling that has led to the persistence of these drawings in a large number, if not a majority, of modern textbooks!”
-stephen gould

Quote (Vastet @ Jul 18 2023 03:29pm)
Yet again it wasn't an argument it was a scenario but keep proving your inability to comprehend words it amuses me greatly and demontrates to everyone your ignorance of everything. ;)

Your opinions are irrelevant. You are irrelevant. ;)

You chose the game and I beat you at it. Now you're just whining loool

Another demonstration of ignorance. Keep 'em coming!

If I were a god stupidity such as yours would not be possible.

Your delusions are quite entertaining.

your ears get tired wiggling them so much?
Jul 18 2023 11:32pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 19 Jul 2023 01:29)
the 'atheist so called scientist has been a bane to science the historical record full of out right fraud need to disprove God rather than good science. a real science minded person should be outraged.
for starters haeckel drawings
famous atheist in reference to haeckels drawings
“. . . we do, I think, have the right to be both astonished and ashamed by the century of mindless recycling that has led to the persistence of these drawings in a large number, if not a majority, of modern textbooks!”
-stephen gould

your ears get tired wiggling them so much?

It isn't remotely surprising that you don't even know what an atheist is nor that atheism is not exclusively and inherently a result of a scientific pursuit. Nor am i surprised a typical theist is unaware that almost all frauds in science were perpetuated by theists.
Jul 19 2023 12:23am
Quote (Vastet @ Jul 18 2023 10:32pm)
It isn't remotely surprising that you don't even know what an atheist is nor that atheism is not exclusively and inherently a result of a scientific pursuit. Nor am i surprised a typical theist is unaware that almost all frauds in science were perpetuated by theists.

two types of 'evolutionary (monkey to man) fraud
1. the exposed stuff
2. the new stuff that hasnt been exposed yet
Gold: 0.00
Jul 19 2023 03:34am
Quote (addone @ Jul 18 2023 10:37pm)
You still haven't answered what it is? You just alluded to its an ambiguous "helper" helps understand written things... so is it like a translation device, is it a person? A little unicorn that sits on your shoulder and whispers in your ear? What?

What fruit do I bear? Is this some kind of Confucius euphemism for deez nuts? Speak plain English here thanks.

You saying evidence is in the bible is like saying I am thinking of a number between 1 and 99999 its there somewhere.
I am not willing to go on a fishing expedition. Either provide actual proof directly related to the question or stop wasting time.

There are many misconceptions about the identity of the Holy Spirit. Some view the Holy Spirit as a mystical force. Others see the Holy Spirit as an impersonal power that God makes available to followers of Christ. What does the Bible say about the identity of the Holy Spirit? Simply put, the Bible declares that the Holy Spirit is God. The Bible also tells us that the Holy Spirit is a divine person, a being with a mind, emotions, and a will.

The fact that the Holy Spirit is God is clearly seen in many Scriptures, including Acts 5:3-4. In these verses Peter confronts Ananias as to why he lied to the Holy Spirit and tells him that he had “not lied to men but to God.” It is a clear declaration that lying to the Holy Spirit is lying to God. We can also know that the Holy Spirit is God because He possesses the characteristics of God. For example, His omnipresence is seen in Psalm 139:7-8, “Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.” Then in 1 Corinthians 2:10-11, we see the characteristic of omniscience in the Holy Spirit. “These are the things God has revealed to us by his Spirit. The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God. For who knows a person’s thoughts except their own spirit within them? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.”

We can know that the Holy Spirit is indeed a divine person because He possesses a mind, emotions, and a will. The Holy Spirit thinks and knows (1 Corinthians 2:10). The Holy Spirit can be grieved (Ephesians 4:30). The Spirit intercedes for us (Romans 8:26-27). He makes decisions according to His will (1 Corinthians 12:7-11). The Holy Spirit is God, the third Person of the Trinity. As God, the Holy Spirit can truly function as the Comforter and Counselor that Jesus promised He would be (John 14:16, 26; 15:26).

Quote (addone @ Jul 18 2023 10:20pm)
Even when you provide any evidence I'll just say you are wrong or dismiss it without any thought because "my" belief supercedes your logic and reasoning.

Blasphemy on your part. That there proves without a shadow of a doubt you are not interested in any kind of evidence presented to you. Hence why it's not worth going onto any kind of advanced topic with you. No doubt you'll reply with some BS as you cannot comprehend the Holy Spirit.

Quote (Vastet @ Jul 18 2023 11:37pm)
Nope. There is nothing to say there isn't a god behind everything and abiogenesis and evolution are just the tools said god used to create life. Unfortunately for you it isn't my argument that crumbles.

Who are you again? You don't seem like anybody important. If you claim there's "nothing" to say there isn't a god behind everything, are you claiming that you searched for every single high and low? Would you fill the circle 100% claiming you know it all? Could God not exist in a realm that you haven't discovered yet?

I for one highly doubt that you are a Scientist. If you were then you would know that you don't have all the answers.
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Jul 19 2023 04:46am
Quote (CPK001 @ Jul 19 2023 09:34pm)
There are many misconceptions about the identity of the Holy Spirit. Some view the Holy Spirit as a mystical force. Others see the Holy Spirit as an impersonal power that God makes available to followers of Christ. What does the Bible say about the identity of the Holy Spirit? Simply put, the Bible declares that the Holy Spirit is God. The Bible also tells us that the Holy Spirit is a divine person, a being with a mind, emotions, and a will.

The fact that the Holy Spirit is God is clearly seen in many Scriptures, (What you mean to say words on paper not actual spirit?) including Acts 5:3-4. In these verses Peter confronts Ananias as to why he lied to the Holy Spirit and tells him that he had “not lied to men but to God.” It is a clear declaration that lying to the Holy Spirit is lying to God. We can also know that the Holy Spirit is God because He possesses the characteristics of God. For example, His omnipresence is seen in Psalm 139:7-8, “Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.” Then in 1 Corinthians 2:10-11, we see the characteristic of omniscience in the Holy Spirit. “These are the things God has revealed to us by his Spirit. The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God. For who knows a person’s thoughts except their own spirit within them? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.”

We can know that the Holy Spirit is indeed a divine person because He possesses a mind, emotions, and a will. The Holy Spirit thinks and knows (1 Corinthians 2:10). The Holy Spirit can be grieved (Ephesians 4:30). The Spirit intercedes for us (Romans 8:26-27). He makes decisions according to His will (1 Corinthians 12:7-11). The Holy Spirit is God, the third Person of the Trinity. As God, the Holy Spirit can truly function as the Comforter and Counselor that Jesus promised He would be (John 14:16, 26; 15:26).

So holy spirit is God and no one knows what it thinks except God... Okay then how do you know you got it then and how does it help you when you don't know it's thoughts??

Blasphemy on your part. That there proves without a shadow of a doubt you are not interested in any kind of evidence presented to you. Hence why it's not worth going onto any kind of advanced topic with you. No doubt you'll reply with some BS as you cannot comprehend the Holy Spirit.

I was playing you for a second. Thanks for confirming my diagnosis and telling a direct lie as I am literally asking you and trying to learn about this "spirit" of yours but according to you I am not interested....

Could God not exist in a realm that you haven't discovered yet?

Depends, what do you mean by God and undiscovered realm. If God and magic/supernatural can be proven to exist then it might be possible. Could you demonstrate/prove that God and magic is real? It's a loaded question with presumption of unproven phenomenon.

This post was edited by addone on Jul 19 2023 05:01am
Jul 19 2023 06:01am
Quote (TiStuff @ 19 Jul 2023 02:23)
two types of 'evolutionary (monkey to man) fraud
1. the exposed stuff
2. the new stuff that hasnt been exposed yet

All frauds in science were either perpetuated by theists or by the pursuit of money. Try again.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1187188189190191307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll