d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev1186187188189190307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Jul 18 2023 07:32am
Quote (addone @ Jul 18 2023 06:06am)
No faith requires full trust and belief. My trust is conditional in science. It's a tool that is useful purely by providing proof and evidence. If it doesn't provide concrete evidence it makes likely/probable theories backed by partial evidence. Combine that with my own observation and reasoning that is enough for now.
I trust it enough based on past performance and I am secure enough not to fill my head with superstitious fantasies just because I may not know something. Which is both unproductive and irrational.

ya like when RNA world hypothesis was practically called fact. so many ways the institution of science has been a clown show. fukn eh we just seen the scamdemic rammed and jammed through fukn wake up dude
Gold: 10.00
Jul 18 2023 07:35am
Quote (TiStuff @ 18 Jul 2023 07:49)
o? it means i believe in the old roman gods. cheeeet :)

Zeus was Greek. Lol you are even completely ignorant of theology.

then so is yours :) see how it works ;)

Only to you. But you're irrelevant. See how that works? ;)

but you wont u just gona hang around sniping

You missed the part where I did. As long as you're sniping you don't get to complain about me responding in kind.

nope
high priest dawkins
"I have no explanation for complex biological design. All I know is that God isn’t a good explanation, so we must wait and hope that somebody comes up with a better one.”
— Richard Dawkins

Regular evolutionary biologist Dawkins speaking outside his realm of expertise. He's a professor of evolution, not abiogenesis nor even theology.

bu bu bu butt vastet does.......... (snicker) :evil:

Yes Vastet does forgive you for mistaking chemistry for magic. Vastet will continue to as Vastet knows you're incapable of learning anything to do with science.
Gold: 10.00
Jul 18 2023 07:37am
Quote (CPK001 @ 18 Jul 2023 08:18)

Oh, so you're one of THOSE people. You're one of those 'Science vs Religion' type of people. Are you also one of those 'Goku vs Superman, who would win?' kind of people? If Goku and Superman actually met they'd have the same goal for justice and get along just fine, much to your dismay. Your argument crumbles faster than a house of cards.

Nope. There is nothing to say there isn't a god behind everything and abiogenesis and evolution are just the tools said god used to create life. Unfortunately for you it isn't my argument that crumbles.
Gold: 2,075.69
Jul 18 2023 09:10am
Quote (addone @ Jul 17 2023 09:52pm)
That doesn't answer anything. At the very least read the questions before attempting to butt into a conversation.

Not butting in just offering my thoughts
Jul 18 2023 09:12am
Quote (Vastet @ Jul 17 2023 09:24pm)
You aren't studying with world leading scientists if you think abiogenesis isn't a solid hypothesis. You're studying crackpots or people who aren't actually in the field they're commenting on.
Also I did advise you not to read the article and go to the source material. Article's on Wikipedia are almost always useless even when not referring to a valid hypothesis that is disputed by masses of ignorant people.

You don't understand what a hypothesis is.

A hypothesis is a concise proposal that is falsifiable. The idea of abiogenesis is a plausible idea but it is not a hypothesis or theory. No one has yet been able to formulate a hypothesis which could disprove or prove the idea of abiogenesis.
Jul 18 2023 09:36am
Quote (TiStuff @ Jul 18 2023 02:53am)
according to atheists all genetic diversity came from one simple cell that popped outa some mud puddle some were

the bible says no incest, addone: REEEEEEEEEEEE

The atheist explanation for all genetic diversity: "Stardust bro!"
Gold: 80,771.69
Jul 18 2023 11:09am
Quote (El1te @ Jul 18 2023 08:12am)
You don't understand what a hypothesis is.

A hypothesis is a concise proposal that is falsifiable. The idea of abiogenesis is a plausible idea but it is not a hypothesis or theory. No one has yet been able to formulate a hypothesis which could disprove or prove the idea of abiogenesis.

Vastet is a chatgpt.

some-one has been able to formulate proof to qualify or validate abiogenesis. I already did that by circumscribing names or aliases to the mathematical concepts, thereby extrapolating origins.

abiogenesis is altered if science is vastly incorrect w/ their calculatioin regarding the age of the universe or reality known as space time.

so in order for abiogenesis to be incorrect, science has to be wrong about basic things like space and the big bang, this is why they wont try to disprove it, because theyd harm their reputability in that process, etc.

ideas like string theory counter acting abiogensis are incorrect as well because you'd have to show that they arent synergistic or apart of the same process before the claim would be valid.

This post was edited by lodd222 on Jul 18 2023 11:09am
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Jul 18 2023 11:17am
Quote (Vastet @ Jul 18 2023 06:35am)
Zeus was Greek. Lol you are even completely ignorant of theology.

Only to you. But you're irrelevant. See how that works? ;)

You missed the part where I did. As long as you're sniping you don't get to complain about me responding in kind.

Regular evolutionary biologist Dawkins speaking outside his realm of expertise. He's a professor of evolution, not abiogenesis nor even theology.

Yes Vastet does forgive you for mistaking chemistry for magic. Vastet will continue to as Vastet knows you're incapable of learning anything to do with science.

romans called him jupiter. big woop u desperate for a win. still cant tell me how it would disprove my belief though but it sure wreak yours REEEEHAHA

your irrelevant x2 see how it keeps working for me :)

you chose the game. you could of picked something different..............butt ya didnt, baooyyyyooop :(

hahaha abiogenesis isnt evolution

looky looky vastet speaking from his own godhood

Quote (El1te @ Jul 18 2023 08:36am)
The atheist explanation for all genetic diversity: "Stardust bro!"

they like the stardust idea. then they can be star children. they say "we star children" causes them to swoon. atheists/antitheists are the biggest mystics
i bet its also causing all the genders.......
Jul 18 2023 11:33am
Quote (TiStuff @ Jul 18 2023 10:17am)
romans called him jupiter. big woop u desperate for a win. still cant tell me how it would disprove my belief though but it sure wreak yours REEEEHAHA

you chose the game. you could of picked something different..............butt ya didnt, baooyyyyooop :(

they like the stardust idea. then they can be star children. they say "we star children" causes them to swoon. atheists/antitheists are the biggest mystics
i bet its also causing all the genders.......

The congruence of atheism with transgenderism is uncanny
Gold: 80,771.69
Jul 18 2023 12:00pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Jul 18 2023 10:17am)

i bet its also causing all the g-enders.......

"lock-downs"; 2nd death:
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/a%20cut%20above

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Abaddon
https://diablo.fandom.com/wiki/Hellcat_Waistguard

"He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword".

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1186187188189190307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll