d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev1186718681869187018713169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 2,617.52
May 16 2018 05:10am
Quote (balrog66 @ May 16 2018 05:54am)
Yup, definitely a non-issue.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Th5z27ALj0I

Anecdotal evidence isnt an argument

Nj had the same problem. Statisticians disproved the mainstream lie that blacks are targeted
Gold: 17,384.69
May 16 2018 05:17am
Quote (EndlessSky @ 16 May 2018 12:10)
Anecdotal evidence isnt an argument
Nj had the same problem. Statisticians disproved the mainstream lie that blacks are targeted

source ?
Gold: 2,617.52
May 16 2018 05:29am
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ May 16 2018 07:17am)
source ?

https://www.nationalreview.com/2017/07/police-shootings-black-men-race-not-reason-causal-effect/

The media would have Americans believe that race is the single most important and predictive element of fatal encounters between police and civilians. Yet both the basic data and less superficial analyses than the Post’s show that is not the case. With a few notable exceptions, violent criminal attacks are the best predictor of whom police might shoot in America.
Gold: 4,383.11
May 16 2018 05:30am
and just how exactly is one nutjob woman calling the police on a random black guy proof for anything?
isolated case
Gold: 14.88
May 16 2018 11:27am
Quote (thesnipa @ May 11 2018 10:12am)
you're a piece of shit

honestly i get you're a permanent edgelord who shouldn't be taken seriously, but i just have one question. How does it feel to know people liked talking you to better when you were on the verge of suicide more than they do now that you're slightly more mentally healthy? does it make you think that the only reason you got talked to at all was because people felt you needed it to not go ahead with it? i sure would.

I never seriously considered suicide. Had a death wish, Frank heavily, engaged in needless forms of reckless behavior. But I don't mean this to be edgy, John McCain is no hero.

Real heroes save lives in the field, not rot in holes for years. Combat medics are much more heroic, foot soldiers are much more heroic, people who die for their comrades are heroic.

The only thing he did that can qualify him as a hero is refuse early release, which he is required to do in any case. Getting beat badly by the enemy and following basic rules doesn't make you a hero. He's a vet, that's respectable, he didn't break too badly, which is admirable, but not a hero.
Gold: 2,504.69
May 16 2018 11:35am
Quote (PlasmaSnake101 @ May 16 2018 11:27am)
I never seriously considered suicide. Had a death wish, Frank heavily, engaged in needless forms of reckless behavior. But I don't mean this to be edgy, John McCain is no hero.

Real heroes save lives in the field, not rot in holes for years. Combat medics are much more heroic, foot soldiers are much more heroic, people who die for their comrades are heroic.

The only thing he did that can qualify him as a hero is refuse early release, which he is required to do in any case. Getting beat badly by the enemy and following basic rules doesn't make you a hero. He's a vet, that's respectable, he didn't break too badly, which is admirable, but not a hero.

pre-capture:

McCain requested a combat assignment,[25] and was assigned to the aircraft carrier USS Forrestal flying A-4 Skyhawks.[26] His combat duty began when he was 30 years old in mid-1967, when Forrestal was assigned to a bombing campaign, Operation Rolling Thunder, during the Vietnam War.[21][27] Stationed in the Gulf of Tonkin, McCain and his fellow pilots became frustrated by micromanagement from Washington, and he would later write that "In all candor, we thought our civilian commanders were complete idiots who didn't have the least notion of what it took to win the war."[27][28]

On July 29, 1967, McCain was a lieutenant commander when he was near the epicenter of the USS Forrestal fire. He escaped from his burning jet and was trying to help another pilot escape when a bomb exploded;[29] McCain was struck in the legs and chest by fragments.[30] The ensuing fire killed 134 sailors and took 24 hours to control.[31][32] With the Forrestal out of commission, McCain volunteered for assignment with the USS Oriskany, another aircraft carrier employed in Operation Rolling Thunder.[33] Once there, he would be awarded the Navy Commendation Medal and the Bronze Star Medal for missions flown over North Vietnam.[34]

yeah.... what a rank and file nobody who's service amounts to nothing but getting captured....

plenty of people would have taken early release and the court martial, plenty did. plenty cracked after a week under the beatings, he lasted 7 years. you, me, most people would crack in about 10 minutes.

to be quite honest with you i'm done with the conversation. it's starting to look like you're just trolling, only a moron would try to justify mccain not being a war hero. I detest John McCain, i have for 10 years, but he's sure as shit a war hero.
May 16 2018 11:39am
Quote (thesnipa @ May 16 2018 09:35am)
pre-capture:

yeah.... what a rank and file nobody who's service amounts to nothing but getting captured....

plenty of people would have taken early release and the court martial, plenty did. plenty cracked after a week under the beatings, he lasted 7 years. you, me, most people would crack in about 10 minutes.

to be quite honest with you i'm done with the conversation. it's starting to look like you're just trolling, only a moron would try to justify mccain not being a war hero. I detest John McCain, i have for 10 years, but he's sure as shit a war hero.

Admiral son gets awarded for basic bitch deeds. Not shocked.

Probably requested "combat" because he got hard at the prospect of dropping napalm on innocent Vietnamese farmers. He's a piece of shit. Most soldiers are war criminals, McCain more than others.

I wouldn't crack. I'm too tough. Prove otherwise, homoman
May 16 2018 11:43am
John McCain is no hero.

Real heroes save live

Quote (thesnipa @ May 16 2018 11:35am)
(post source saying he tried to pull someone from a burning fighter jet)

John McCain is no hero.

confirmed trolling.

I don't need to prove you're mentally week, your past does that for me. You're mentally compromised, whether you revert to not caring about your life in 5 minutes or a week of torture makes no difference. You're on the short end of the stick with a proven history of being mentally weak.
May 16 2018 11:50am
Quote (thesnipa @ May 16 2018 09:43am)
confirmed trolling.

I don't need to prove you're mentally week, your past does that for me. You're mentally compromised, whether you revert to not caring about your life in 5 minutes or a week of torture makes no difference. You're on the short end of the stick with a proven history of being mentally weak.

Anyone else would do the same. He probably caused the fire in any case. Had a reputation as a duck up he did end up getting shot down.

I wouldn't break. To tough and dutiful. McCain is a pussy. Mentally ill white men and gamers are the two most persecuted groups in society. Fucking gays are more heroic than welfare queen vets who get their egos stroked literally everywhere they go just for shooting poor people in backward nations.
May 16 2018 11:58am
Quote (PlasmaSnake101 @ May 16 2018 11:50am)
Anyone else would do the same.He probably caused the fire in any case. Had a reputation as a duck up he did end up getting shot down.

I wouldn't break. To tough and dutiful. McCain is a pussy. Mentally ill white men and gamers are the two most persecuted groups in society. Fucking gays are more heroic than welfare queen vets who get their egos stroked literally everywhere they go just for shooting poor people in backward nations.

I guess thanks for the easy out.

You're right though, it doesn't make any sense that a guy like you could get drafted into a war like Vietnam and then captured and then spill the beans to a bunch of vietkong that you're clearly empathetic to. that doesn't make any sense. you'd probably go full soyboy and offer up your mouth to apologize for your countrymen's actions.

This post was edited by thesnipa on May 16 2018 11:58am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1186718681869187018713169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll