d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev1186018611862186318643169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 5,016.77
May 11 2018 12:20pm
Quote (thesnipa @ May 11 2018 01:12pm)
you're a piece of shit

honestly i get you're a permanent edgelord who shouldn't be taken seriously, but i just have one question. How does it feel to know people liked talking you to better when you were on the verge of suicide more than they do now that you're slightly more mentally healthy? does it make you think that the only reason you got talked to at all was because people felt you needed it to not go ahead with it? i sure would.

Quote (Goomshill @ May 11 2018 01:16pm)
So he cryptically comments about Trump tower being wiretapped. The media roasts him and so do you. We then later piece by piece learn how figures in Trumps inner circle were indeed wiretapped by the Obama administration, how top officials in Obamas inner circle were involved in wiretapping top officials in Trumps inner circle. Quite possibly at Trump Tower proper based on where folks were lodging.

Obvious Trump had some kind of inside knowledge. Did he know the exacts? Did he have any idea of the scope or why? Who tipped him off? We dont know. But he clearly knew more than he let on, and the media had a field day mocking him and revving up the outrage machine. And a year and a half later you're hung up on whether he technically mischaracterized it.

Uhh... he knew less than he led on. Read the tweets. He made claims that turned out to be false, and he chose to attack his predecessor without actually knowing the facts.

This post was edited by IceMage on May 11 2018 12:21pm
Gold: 10,485.00
May 11 2018 12:29pm

If just half the stuff that's been done to Trump was done to Obama or Clinton, etc., people would be in jail by now.

When considering Trump you have to remember: Don't judge a book by it's cover.
Gold: 2,504.69
May 11 2018 12:40pm
Quote (IceMage @ May 11 2018 12:20pm)

rabid dogs deserve nothing more than the long sleep.

Quote (Goomshill @ May 11 2018 12:20pm)
I think it will be fun to watch the day when Trump is on TV eulogizing McCain and tries to pay his respects, erm, respectfully and presidentially, while TD posts about him sucking cocks in hell like a bunch of shitlords. Will the mods remind them they've always been at peace with Eastasia and clamp down?

td + mods = yao ming laughing.jpeg
Gold: 2,617.52
May 11 2018 12:43pm
Quote (thesnipa @ May 11 2018 02:12pm)
you're a piece of shit

honestly i get you're a permanent edgelord who shouldn't be taken seriously, but i just have one question. How does it feel to know people liked talking you to better when you were on the verge of suicide more than they do now that you're slightly more mentally healthy? does it make you think that the only reason you got talked to at all was because people felt you needed it to not go ahead with it? i sure would.

There are also reports that he gave away supply routes and got twice as many planes shot down

Calm your tits

May 11 2018 12:50pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ May 11 2018 12:43pm)
There are also reports that he gave away supply routes and got twice as many planes shot down

Calm your tits

there are reports that a guy who was tortured for 5 and a half years at some point broke and gave away information? color me and my uncalm tits shocked.

you'd break after a week, so would i, so would most people. and when you came back you wouldnt be ashamed and apologize for your propaganda video they made you shoot at gunpoint. you'd expect people to understand, john didnt.

most people would have gladly ignored orders and taken the pardon in the first place, along with a court martial. if it meant escaping that hell. i would have, in a second.

those reports also fly in the face of John remaining in camp longer than his peers because he didn't comply. others did and got out much faster, he stayed around. even tried to kill himself to prevent from breaking, but they caught him, then broke him.
May 11 2018 12:53pm
Quote (thesnipa @ May 11 2018 02:50pm)
there are reports that a guy who was tortured for 5 and a half years at some point broke and gave away information? color me and my uncalm tits shocked.

you'd break after a week, so would i, so would most people. and when you came back you wouldnt be ashamed and apologize for your propaganda video they made you shoot at gunpoint. you'd expect people to understand, john didnt.

most people would have gladly ignored orders and taken the pardon in the first place, along with a court martial. if it meant escaping that hell. i would have, in a second.

those reports also fly in the face of John remaining in camp longer than his peers because he didn't comply. others did and got out much faster, he stayed around. even tried to kill himself to prevent from breaking, but they caught him, then broke him.

Sooo more speculation and mixed evidence.
Gold: 260.11
May 11 2018 12:53pm
For fucks sake the Trumpets are even shittier people than I thought. Truly disgusting.
May 11 2018 01:06pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ May 11 2018 12:53pm)
Sooo more speculation and mixed evidence.

no im referencing direct facts that could have led to him talking, whether or not he talked is speculation. the events otherwise are well documented and confirmed. what im further suggesting is that if he talked, which we can speculate about, he's still a war hero. the objective facts make him a war hero, the subjective speculation doesnt change that either way.

like i said, you'd be singing in a week. he lasted 5.5 years. whether he talked means nothing and has no standing on his war hero status.

This post was edited by thesnipa on May 11 2018 01:06pm
May 11 2018 01:19pm
Quote (thesnipa @ May 11 2018 03:06pm)
no im referencing direct facts that could have led to him talking, whether or not he talked is speculation. the events otherwise are well documented and confirmed. what im further suggesting is that if he talked, which we can speculate about, he's still a war hero. the objective facts make him a war hero, the subjective speculation doesnt change that either way.

like i said, you'd be singing in a week. he lasted 5.5 years. whether he talked means nothing and has no standing on his war hero status.

Id off myself. Just bite off your tongue
May 11 2018 01:25pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ May 11 2018 01:19pm)
Id off myself. Just bite off your tongue

in 67 john expected to die, and was at deaths door. it seems almost miraculous he didnt die. crashed and fucked himself up, nearly drowned, shoulder smashed in with a rifle, and stabbed with a bayonet.

McCain spent six weeks in the hospital, where he received marginal care. He had lost 50 pounds (23 kg), was in a chest cast, and his gray hair had turned as white as snow.[35] McCain was sent to a different camp on the outskirts of Hanoi.[41] In December 1967, McCain was placed in a cell with two other Americans who did not expect him to live more than a week.[42] In March 1968, McCain was placed into solitary confinement, where he would remain for two years.[43]

Beginning in August 1968, McCain was subjected to a program of severe torture.[47] He was bound and beaten every two hours; this punishment occurred at the same time that he was suffering from dysentery.[35][47] Further injuries brought McCain to “the point of suicide,” but his preparations were interrupted by guards.

im thinking that includes a gag, especially as they wouldnt want prisoners talking. but hey, he tried.

This post was edited by thesnipa on May 11 2018 01:25pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1186018611862186318643169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll